It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo Over Jerusalem making AUS news

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Was browsing around when i found this. Im glad this has become more open especially in Aus. Its evident this world really needs some help. Hope this gets attention around the world and people will open up more about these phenomenon. IMO i dont think its fair for a shift to happen, which denies millions of people a chance to see something they have never seen. Thus disclosure is needed for just causes, especially ending tyrant charades, and brutality. Bring it on world...grab your nads and make this happen, they want us to, there waiting for us to, lets start this.

www.news.com.au...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

I was just commenting to a friend the other day (yes I have a friend) about how much UFOs are televised on the news these days. I just happened to be watching the morning news yesterday and there they were showing videos of UFO sightings and discussing it so seriously. I thought that was amazing because only a few years ago this topic of UFOs would not even make it into mainstream media and yet there it was in front of me... and I love it! Like a lot of people, I see sightings that I cannot explain on a weekly basis so no one can tell me that they don't exist. When a black disc flies right on by above you then takes off at amazing speeds with a blaze of red you cannot deny they exist.

Peace

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Havnt heard anything on the news here in NZ bout it, but i also have many experiences seeing things i cant explain!

there is a massive thread on this jerusilm stuff on front page!!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Why do they keep using the 3rd video. The 3rd is fake and the rest are not.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

edit on 6-2-2011 by arfin24 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join