It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Girl Finds Adult-Themed Message on Valentine's Day Candy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I found this hilarious! I may have been irritated if it had been my daughter but would have laughed telling someone else about it. I can't help but to imagine a few young guys setting up the machines to makes these while giggling like school girls.

A 12-year-old California girl was going through a package of candy hearts that her father bought her at a discount store when she found one that contained an obscene message.

Instead of donning a traditional phrase associated with Valentine’s Day -- say, "Be Mine" or "Luv" -- the piece of candy was engraved “Nice ----”, ending with a crude reference to female breasts, KCRA reports.

Ciara Deanda’s father, Derrick, was shocked when his daughter saw the message. He promptly e-mailed the candy maker, which asked for the entire bag back for an investigation.

Deanda said he had no plans to sue but wanted to warn other parents of the occurrence.

Reason #461 not to buy your kid candy at the discount store.

Wonder if there are variations floating around?

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 2/3/2011 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Wow... I know you can get custom candy hearts, maybe one fell in or someone in the factory was just being a prankster. Maybe just a very umm... coincidental misprint. But..
BWWWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

join