It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good sites for UFO/Alien info?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Hi my first thread here and it's not that good but anyhow I just wondering if you guys can tell me of any good sites to get good info about UFOs and aliens? Sure I could use google but then I dont know wich one thats any good.

So please just hit me with your favorite sites.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monstret
I just wondering if you guys can tell me of any good sites to get good info about UFOs and aliens?

Hi Monstret,

Welcome to ATS. You may be interested in a thread I created quite a while ago to provide a guide to UFO/alien websites and resources online: Free UFO Researcher Starter Pack.

It has various sections, depending upon the type of resource you are looking for:

Perhaps I should do a new version of that thread, since online resources change fairly frequently so there are quite a few new websites that I would mention if I sat down for a day or two to repeat that exercise... But there are so many other things to do and so little time!

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Thank You!

// Monstret

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Hello Monstret,

You can also visit Paranormal.about.com

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Monstret

These are some of the recent ones I’ve been looking at.

I’ve been thinking about going under hypnosis and hopefully find out how much I know.
Since we are moving to Townsville in the coming months I’ve been reading up on it.
Michael Schauer

UFO Research Queensland
Australian Close Encounter Research Network
AUFORN.COM - Australian UFO Research Network
UFOterritory.com.au
NT NEWS - Australian Northern Territory News Paper
UFO Casebook
The Australian Police UFO Disclosure

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
UFO STALKER

Is one that maps out the latest sightings around the USA,

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
For cases www.ufocasebook.com... is a good one. Always check other sites out for extra information though.

If you are really new to the field, I would say books are better for getting solid background info. Isaac has already given you a starting link above. Timothy Good's, Above Top Secret: The Worldwide UFO Cover Up (no link to this site) is a brilliant introduction to lots of cases and the idea of an international cover up. I would advise you to read some of Jacques Vallee's books too.

I know you are aware of this site but Gazrok (resident supermoderator) started this thread and I would run through at least a few of these cases. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enjoy the journey

edit on 3/2/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Hi Monstret, hope to see more posts from you. I typically go to Google/News each day and search UFO. I tend to get the more credible/latest findings. In fact, that's how I found ATS.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

one that i realy like is called about.com they have forums and suted on everything just go to the one labeled ufos/aliens. one of my favourites.

another one is ufo clearinghouse i have had some problems getting there by typeing up you need to google it

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
My all time favorite and still the best!

www.TheKenHudnallShow.com

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

You're here...

Pull up a chair and stay a-while...

Absolutely no better place because it's like that old maxim. If you sit in one place you'll eventually see everyone you know... well here, you will eventually see everything there is to know...

Not only that it anything new shows up fast and is quickly vetted by good researchers.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
As you know by now there are tons of sites dealing with the subject of U.F.O's, some better than others. I have my own personal favourites that have already been mentioned, therefore I won't go into details concerning them. I've found A.T.S. itself to be a wealth of information, thanks to the many members who are as interested in life on other planets as I am myself. Of course there are the occasional hoaxers who show up once in a while, but thanks to the combined knowledge and sometimes personal experiences of fellow members, the sphincters are soon found out. Good luck in your search, and have fun while you're at it!

new topics

top topics

join