It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Rogan commits career suicide by becoming a hoaxhead?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Ahhh listening to this video and reading the comments I have to say get a better agent Joe Rogan. Its one thing to voice your opinions on a very very old topic but to publicly do that? Even a regular person questioning some of the blurry aspects of the Apollo missions is like a sin.
Please Joe if you are reading this, do not go down this murky road. Talk about 9/11 or anything else but the Moon missions. Not only are these people paid to do this job, but in most cases they truly believe in it like a religion. No one wants to think of the negative what ifs or possibilities b/c then there would be a lack of funding and hope would die. Once you understand this crucial statement, the b.s. becomes easier(only slightly) to stomach.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I bet they did goto the moon, but had better techs.

enough said, thats what i reckon was being hid. No one ever asks if nasa had better techs than we know.
edit on 2/3/2011 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by packinupngoin

If Joe Rogan hasn't committed career suicide by speaking his mind about '___', Marijuana, Isolation Tank, Alien Spirits, Bacterial Human races, 9-11, etc etc....then he can't commit career suicide...

He hasn't made any claims he is question stuff that should obviously be questioned.

I am still a huge Joe Rogan fan and honestly this is as expected.
edit on 3-2-2011 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

Edit: after actually listening to that whole thing, Rogan presented himself very very well. He asked the appropriate questions and made the "expert" fumble and seem unsure about much of the claims he was trying to refute.

When Joe was asking him specifics about the VAB the expert kinda well were not really sure this and it kinda sorta does this thing where ya know it ya..bla yada etc...
edit on 3-2-2011 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Not career suicide. Is Rogan supposed to fit a certain model of what you want him to be? The guy isn't perfect. So what if he believe the moon landing is a hoax? You are not going to agree with everything he says and he isn't going to say everything you like. I appreciate Rogan for his honesty (if he is being honest).

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I may not agree with everything Mr Rogan says, but then again, we all change our minds from time to time.

I do defend his right to say whatever he wants.

He is a very smart person, and we should not underestimate him.

And how the heck can someone commit career suicide, when their detractors spread media by them constantly? Answer me that.

It's like Sarah Palin. Her detractors are her biggest ratings hike. Her biggest supporters, in reality.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Joe Rogan's awesome. That video is over a year old and his career is still doing well...lol.

He's very intelligent, and like the dude above said, knows the right questions to ask at the right times. He doesn't assert what he says as truth, only as a personal opinion.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Joe Rogan is not going anywhere. To be honest he is not even on the medias radar. Like an above poster said he has already spoken extensively about many taboo topics and he is still going strong.

Joe will be around announcing for the UFC and making appearances for quite some time.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Joe Rogan is a UFC announcer and comedian. How has any of this jeopardized his career? His family or social life? Feels more like a smear campaign to me.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Actually watch the vids, theres a bunch of them but he represents himself very well

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by packinupngoin
Joe Rogan commits career suicide by becoming a hoaxhead?

This thread belongs in the HOAX forum. The title is nothing but inflammatory and from the time joe starts talking he comes off as extremely rational.
He's not taking hard stances and is clearly willing to learn...

Career suicide?
edit on 3-2-2011 by alaskan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by brokenbullet56
Actually watch the vids, theres a bunch of them but he represents himself very well

Agreed. Joe listens and asks questions, he doesnt assume, he just poses ideas.

Not a career suicide.... OP is on the other side of the fence with a closed mind.

So far the 'scientist' best 2 explanations for topics joe brought up have been "luck" and "optical illusions"... lol
edit on 3-2-2011 by MurrayTORONTO because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MurrayTORONTO

Agreed the farther i get the more Rogan owns Plait

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Thing is, people like him are usually funny. Can anyone explain why Joe Rogan isn't funny when he seems to have this kind of open personality? Bill Hicks - funny, Mitch Hedberg - funny, George Carlin - funny, Joe Rogan - not funny.

THAT is the conspiracy!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TheFinalTruth14

Joe Rogan is funny!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by brokenbullet56

I liked his dinosaurs inside the hollow earth comment

new topics

top topics

join