It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello! New member VERY insteresting post. People need to see this.....Please Look!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Hi guys. I've been a longtime lurker around here and joined up the other day. I wanted to make a post about some crazy madness that is going on in Alabama. Apparently there is a Law Officer who is running around making traffic stops wearing a ski mask and abusing people and his power. Of course you are not hearing of this from the propaganda machine on tv. I'm posting the the link to the story here as I was not able to post it in the general forums yet because I dont have enough post under my belt. Maybe if this is deemed newsworthy someone else can post this story........People REALLY need to see this.........I believe it's only the begining of things to come......The story is called
"Law Officer Wears Ski Mask On Traffic Stops In Houston County Alabama" Hope you guys enjoy it. Also if I have broken any rules by doing this plese let me know. I'm just trying to contribute.

Riff

www.rickeystokesnews.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Wow this is interesting to say the least...

The interview with the one victim was pretty compelling. Being pulled over for nothing then having the masked cop plant drugs in his car... Not to mention they decided not to charge him with drug possession after they realized they had been viewed planting the drugs... As far as I could tell the man did nothing but comply with the officers yet he was still arrested and had to be bailed out.

I feel really bad for him, he was just driving one min then having his car destroyed, drugs planted, his sisters camera destroyed and being arrested the next...

All I can say is WTF.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
WTF? Seriously? No words to describe my reaction….

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
That is freakin scary, holy crap. That man should be arrested.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The moment that the masked cop put the drugs in my car he would make it personal.

I salute the gentleman in the video for his calmness and utter self control to ensure they couldn't arrest him for becoming violent/angry.

On a different topic. Welcome to ATS a very nice first post I would say.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Welcome to the new america.And welcome to ATS.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself. Feel free to send me a U2U if you have any questions or concerns.

~Keeper—Forum Moderator

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
already been covered, on another post. didn't read the article, but he's a cop from alabama who has been working in other states, which to my knowledge is illegal. already covered, but still a good job... nice looking out.. and welcome to the craziness

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

join