It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt protest getting to vilont- Anderson Cooper being punched in the head

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Of course, hardly anyone will hear about Anderson Cooper being punched in the head since no one watches CNN these days, but it just proves who things are getting even MORE out of hand in Egypt. Hosni Mubarak said yesterday he will not run for re-election in September, but that wasn’t satisfactory enough to people in Egypt who want him gone now. There are rumblings that Mubarak has turned people:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Your title is misleading, the protests aren't getting violent. They have been pretty violent for several days now. Anderson Cooper got punched in the head, boohoo, how about all the people that have died so far?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
You act like we should care that pretty boy gets hit in the face?
I do not watch TV my digital adapter was never installed on my 13-inch set.
Yet I know more about this guy in the last few years that I've every heard about any active reporter
Do you see anything screwy about that?.
You wanna call him a legend in his own time maybe? Fine. I call him a PR creation.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
A bit late. Sorry.

Anderson Cooper Attacked by Mob in Egypt,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun

You wanna call him a legend in his own time maybe? Fine. I call him a PR creation.

I just wrote about this to get peoples attentions attracted to the violence that the protest's are doing, to say its not fair, and, when did I say he's a legend?

join