It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does it strike any one as odd that there are two epic storms going at the same time?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
The "weather warfare" is not man made. It comes from God. Mankind is experiencing the Tribulation spoken of in the Scriptures where many past judgments, plagues, droughts, storms etc. are also spoken of from Biblical Times. These things occurred as a precursor to what would occur in the End Times. The following is a message from Yahweh that I have been asked to deliver. It is His will that you all know exactly where the calamities are coming from.

"There will be no peace on Earth until My Son's Kingdom. I will crush every kingdom now standing and rock the earth off its foundation. I Yahweh will destroy every enemy to My throne, and who can stop Me? Who can turn back My anger? No one." - Yahweh

Matthew 10:34 "Don't assume that I came to bring peace on the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Exodus 15:3 "The LORD is a warrior; Yahweh is His name."

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Read something that's not concerned with a book that is a flawed translation at best and missing allot of what it started with.When are you religious people gonna realize that most of your book is not there,and what there is ,is translated loosely at best and manipulated by people like King James in the thirteenth century.Ya know I have religious beliefs to,but I don't use them to justify what I say....nor do I try to ram them down your throat.I keep my beliefs to myself.So worship in your own way but leave me out of it.
edit on 2/3/2011 by lonegurkha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I think Mother Earth is upset and she is fighting back, people give her very little credit, she is alive, she has emotions and she does get pissed, we have abused her for so long and recently she pretty much is fed up, and shaking off some flees.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
you are probably right.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join