It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange object

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Hi my name is Simon Stevens im your average joe from Britain Ive been viewing ATS for a while now first time Ive needed to make a post.

I was walking home from work around early January this year walking along the seafront in Hastings towards st-Leonards and a heard something over my headphones! it was so loud i can only describe it as a sky train ive never heard anything like this when looking at it all i could really see was a massive afterburner and offset lights i didn't take any pictures because i wasnt really thinking about it.
But if i see it again i will most defiantly take a video or pics something at least to reinforce this case.

It flew from from west to east following the seafront before going inland then picking up great speed heading off to France before it was out of sight.

My friend had actually text me to ask if i was seeing it too i was in amazement because it was something Ive never seen before!

Ive been hearing from other people that its been seen by many people at different times!

I have no idea what this was and have been looking everywhere for something that might be linked to it it seems that its nowhere to be found online any insight would be greatly appreciated!!!!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Welcome Simon

I would love to see this skytrain.. it sounds fantastic. Could you draw a picture of it in paint and post it in this thread. My idea of a skytrain could be very diffrent then yours.

If this thing was as loud and big as a train.. surely more people will have seen this, looking forward to see any footage poping up

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by simonstevens6666

Welcome to Asylum. I mean, ATS dude

Oh, and btw, you can start thread after making 20 posts.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
i use the term sky train as discriptive as that's what it sounded like best description imagine the chugging from a Harley or some form of cruising motorcycle but ALOT louder!
It was very hard to see as it was 2 o'clock in the morning i was walking home and i will give a go at drawing what i think i saw as i was pretty sure i could see glass reflecting bout 20 foot ahead of the burner and it moved strangly.

I will take any pics if i get another oppurtunity.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
has anything been mentioned in your local newspaper or local internet news sources, seems if you and your friend have seen and heard it from separate locations, many other should have been able to see it.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Greetings Simon, hope you enjoy your time here.

much love, Aven

und make sure you get a pic drawn, and try and get some testimonies from other witnesses!!

Peace

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
oh and i had one person who contacted me because they were seeing it but i dont know anyone else that was along the given path Ive been asking around its why Ive now posted no here about it i cant get it out of my head its not something ive ever encountered before!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by petdog82

no nothing mnade paper but around here nothing like that does not even a girl killing herself made the news so nothing like that will even be contemplated!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Looks like Hastings is a bit of a UFO hotspot according to your local media, a number of reports over past year in Hastings and st Leonards Observer, but nothing in past month.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

lol, good old local news papers, where would we be with out them,

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

You may have seen the Aurora which is top secret plane. Its vapour trail looks like doughnuts on a string which would tie in with the sky train sound. I'll have a look for a photo of the vapour trail and post it up
edit on 3-2-2011 by Paulos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
As i remember it Aurora is a black triangle correct well this wasn't it was long with the biggest after burner ive ever seen unnecessarily big!
so i dont think it was that....

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by simonstevens6666
As i remember it Aurora is a black triangle correct well this wasn't it was long with the biggest after burner ive ever seen unnecessarily big!
so i dont think it was that....

Oh right. Well it wont be that then

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
OK I have made a pic on paint to the best of my ability bearing in mind it was very dark.
but
how do i upload it do i need to save it somewhere else first its asking for a url which as its paint it has no url....

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

This is the best i could come up with any ideas anyone?
I should have said reflecting in moonlight not just light
edit on 3-2-2011 by simonstevens6666 because: I should have said reflecting in moonlight not just light

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Hi and welcome to ATS ! I went and looked at your drawing it sure was interesting Ive never seen anything like that before ..shame you couldn't have got some pics but welcome to the forums looking forward to your posts!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Let me help you post it here instead of the facebook link

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e27d6a81ef71.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
thank you for the help posting.

I cant find anything like it anywhere I even youtube'd aircraft noises just to hear if i could find something to make a comparison but i came up empty!

This is really bugging me what could it be if its a new craft by our military i would like to know what!
If its a ufo even better!
The one thing i will really emphasis is how loud it was i could feel it in my spine!
It was almost loads of explosions in short timing of each other.
It moved in straight lines and when it went from inland to France the speed it picked up was incredible!
edit on 3-2-2011 by simonstevens6666 because: typo

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
just out of interest how high would you say the craft was flying at?,

how gooder look did you have of it, did it defiantly not have wings, did it look like a rocket or missile of any kind

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
It was pitch black so very hard to see other than the burner at the back i was looking and couldnt see even a siluette of wings and i mean i was looking for them half the reason im so confused if it had wings i would assume plane because there werent i thought chopper because of the huge burner im lost!
I was looking at it for about 5 to ten minutes and it was flying fairly low it wasnt in the clouds for example and it flew up the channel essentially towards our power station....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join