It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think that people are onto something when they're talking about a new age...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I feel eerily detached. I think I might've just had some kind of awakening. It started off with me feeling as if I didn't have a physical body, like an OBE. But, I was still controlling my physical body. Then it felt like I was dead, no longer in the physical realm. Then suddenly, I felt alive, reborn, and like there was a higher being that existed. I felt enlightened, but still detached. That feeling of detatchedness isn't as strong, but I can still feel it. If this is an awakening, I think that it's not completely over yet.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I was JUST reading something similar haha ;P

Don't know if it relates to you entirely but the link is there anyway.
It has details on the path of ascension and what is going on this year energy wise apparently

33 ~ Shamanic Phantom Death, Soul Contracts –Crossing Over and still being alive on Gaia. After the Cosmic Galactic alignment of 10:10 10 the end of soul and karmic contracts, many of you may feel a loss of connections to earth, relationships and your current life. Your cycle may feel so completed that may wonder what is your place here on the planet now. In the Shamanic Phantom Death it feels like you are crossing over but still alive and could also be going through heath issues.

lightworkers.org...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
i hate to say it, but i think you missed the cutoff time by about 24 hours.

ATS just spent itself in an orgy of awakening. i feel the attention span for this type of thread waning.

but. congrats!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

Yes, too MUCH awakening might put us all to sleep..

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgidkp
i hate to say it, but i think you missed the cutoff time by about 24 hours.

ATS just spent itself in an orgy of awakening. i feel the attention span for this type of thread waning.

Really? What all have I missed?

I was out walking my dog either last night or the night before, and as I was walking and looking at the clear night sky and stars I noticed something felt "different" too. "Different" like a feeling I get when I just wake up from an intense lucid dream and am almost too excited to write it down. Like light and bubbly almost, and I wouldn't normally ever describe myself as feeling bubbly. I wasn't thinking of anything when I started feeling this, my mind had been blank. But when the feeling creeped up on me, I thought of the future and the more optimistic possibilities.

It sounds trivial when I type it out but I really felt alive, like I was riding the leading edge of a new generation's way of manifesting reality. I felt free, unattached, far removed from finances or politics, like I would be happy to see it all crash tomorrow and everyone go on living anyway.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ada0614065a6.jpg[/atsimg]

The day they decided that Sneetches are Sneetches.
And no kind of Sneetch is the best on the beaches.
That day, all the Sneetches forgot about stars and whether
They had one, or not, upon thars.

top topics

join