It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks nominated for Nobel Peace Prize

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Oh of course, a book, I almost forgot how much Mr. Assange loves his money. No way will I give this guy my money. Is there anywhere I can read this online? Like an e book or something? I'm interested in reading into it and seeing if there's any proof, and not just more of his claims. Have you read this book yourself?

Of course he's tired of the conspiracy theories, a disinfo agent can't do his job with a bunch of conspiracy theories floating around.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I think he is trying to pretend than any press about him prior to Wikileaks, and all official info arent really evidence. But his crappy article by some unknown author on a blog site IS evidence.

And again, the fact that he doesnt believe the 9-11 conspiracy says nothing. Not all conspiracy theorists agree on that either. Check our numerous heated threads on the topic. With people arguing for and against it.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

True, my bad. What should I call this thread?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

Lets test your logic here. Ok, so he is a disinfo agent you claim. So why doesnt he just make up some evidence and "leak" it proving it wasnt an inside job, rather than just state it as his opinion, and state that he has seen no evidence to support that theory?

If he is manufacturing evidence, where is that evidence? Was he so busy fabricating stuff no one cared to read that he forgot to put together the package on something that would have been disinfo dynamite?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by apodictic

Oh of course, a book, I almost forgot how much Mr. Assange loves his money. No way will I give this guy my money. Is there anywhere I can read this online? Like an e book or something? I'm interested in reading into it and seeing if there's any proof, and not just more of his claims. Have you read this book yourself?

Of course he's tired of the conspiracy theories, a disinfo agent can't do his job with a bunch of conspiracy theories floating around.

Is that photoshoped pic supposed to tell me something??

Please show PROOF of Assange saying it was not an inside job...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I only hold my girlfriends hand. Sorry.
I'm sure you can figure it out.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Maybe,
"Yet another thread with much opinion and little fact"

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

There is already a quote on the 2nd page of this thread of Assange deflecting 9/11 conspiracies and turning people's attention to "other problems"

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Maybe you should author that one then.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Maybe you should author that one then.

lol, why? Have I said anything that isn't proven??

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Yes you have. You claim Assange receives leaks. Prove it!

I can play your game.
edit on 2-2-2011 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

There is already a quote on the 2nd page of this thread of Assange deflecting 9/11 conspiracies and turning people's attention to "other problems"

This one??

“I’m constantly annoyed that people are distracted by false conspiracies such as 9/11, when all around we provide evidence of real conspiracies, for war or mass financial fraud.”

There are hundreds of different conspiracies about 9/11..
Imagine how many have sent crackpot theories into Wikileaks...

Now, where exactly does he say he accepts the official version of events???????

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Yes you have. You claim Assange receives leaks. Prove it!

I can play your game.

The WH has admitted the leaks are REAL..
What proof do you need??

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

He says "false conspiracies such as 9/11." That is calling 9/11 a false conspiracy....

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

You guys are insisting on defending a guy who states that 9/11 was not an inside job. Everyone knows it was an inside job. Come on now.

www.eutimes.net...

Clearly Wikileaks has not received the, in your eyes, ultimate leak of recent history.

Be honest, MOST of the world did not feel the impact of 9/11. The people in the tower sure did.

MOST of the world carried on with their lives. Those responsible, in myriad ways, also carried on to this day.

Assange wrote a lot on conspiracy theory in his past, which no doubt empowered him to influence the world the way he is now. He is obviously, in light of his work with Wikileaks, a force to be reckoned with... And with noone knowing his angle in this, the would-be instigators are unsure how to act. Belligerent incitements of violence are the immediate response in the environment of modern politics, which usually occur off-the-record when the conspirators have a more sinister, deliberate focus. But most media, in lieu of the current climate, is sinister and deliberate as a safety measure, perhaps an instinctual reaction, against encroaching powers.

Wikileaks is cut and dry, but all minds are engrossed in a dense cloud of mystery. That's the fundamental problem for most--to see... Even the NYTimes and Guardian "professional journalists" are faulting and stumbling in the fog.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

He says "false conspiracies such as 9/11." That is calling 9/11 a false conspiracy....

Depends what context you take it in..
There's conspiracies about aliens doing it, halograms and weapons from space..
In that context I tend to agree with him..

The other HUGE point you totally miss is simple..

Julian NEVER publishes conspiracies, only FACTS....

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Peace for real ha.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Think about it this way:

If it's a conspiracy, it isn't truth.

9/11 happened, that is certain, but how it happened is unknown. Speculate the conspiracy as much as you want, maybe it will lead to credible evidence, but judging by your childish responses, criticisms, evasion of arguments etc., I don't think you'll contribute anything to the outcome of the justice you are seeking for 9/11 victims, as unfortunate as that may sound. I don't think I can either, as much as I share your concern.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by smthngmssnghr

If you would kindly go back and read the thread, I stated I wasn't looking for arguments. Why would I respond to them? I came here so people could realize they need to wake up and start researching on their own. Not just believing what some random guy who claims he has the secrets of the world. Please.

No one is talking to you, so bug off unless YOU'RE going to contribute something to the thread other than whining at what I have said.

It is already CLEARLY evident who was behind 9/11. Click my signature if you want. I have my truth. This thread is not about 9/11 though, so go ahead and post something riding Assange's dick about how awesome he is for being nominated for the Peace Prize.....for whatever reason.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join