It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive ROAR over Edinburgh, Scotland just there. House shoock also !!!!! FTF!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

What's going on with you Shauny ?

One lima lima three this is foxtrot, do you read?
edit on 2-2-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-2-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Shauny my man. Remember me? I saw the meteor/fireball whatever it was thing you saw last year. We got a bit of a roasting for having both seen the same thing. But mate, once again, I have to concur, tonight at about the time you mentioned, I was hangin wet washing over the radiator in the living room, the radiator is directly beneath my back window which faces my side of the Pentland hills (I`m in Lasswade, Midlothian), and I heard this noise too.

I instantly thought thunder, yet knew this is certainly not the right time of year for thunder in our neck of the woods. So I thought it mustv`e been the wind but listening to it, it just wasn`t the same sound.

I opened my back door for a while to see if I could hear it again but it didn`t occur again.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by psilo simon

I have heard thunder, This didnt sound like thunder. It was different. you are right, we dont get much at this time of the year. Last time I remember a thunder storm was about 10 years ago when there was fork lightening and stuff.
That 1st roar was loud and long.

I really thought it was an earthquake or a place crashing in my garden.

ps:
Well remembered, lol !!

edit on 2/2/2011 by shauny because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
It is planet X getting closer to Earth, there will be lots of space noise. Amongst other things !!!

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Read the part: The 12 Month Period Prior to “Passage” It is all about what we have been discussing here for many years....

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dnvrliz

I really really hope you don't mean space noise as in full on bona fide noises travelling through space... space is a vacuum, therefore impossible.

edit on 3-2-2011 by lammypie999 because: spelling correction

top topics

<< 1   >>

join