It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In serious need of help

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1088no5

Originally posted by daleomaleo
reply to post by darrenb

I agree. If you seriously think the people who care for you are after you in some way, you should call the cops. What's their reason for this so-called "mental torment"? Posting a thread on a conspiracy websites forum is not going to help you at all, but will probably only make you more paranoid...

Instead of the victim calling the cops... wouldn't it be better if someone reading this forum track him/her down and notify authorities so that a non-invasive investigation can be done... without alerting the people who are obviously scaring the hell out of this guy??? Aren't there advocates for people in these types of situations???

yeah, man! that's kinda what I was talking about. I wonder where this guy is?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by keithpayne
reply to post by manta78

The people I was placed in care of are in opposition to me phoning for help. I am always told "I am your mother, you can trust me." I do not understand outright lies when told that nothing is wrong, and then accused of strange behavior everytime I speak or try to take actions to help my mental and physical health. I am expected to be a man, and stand up for myself, and that crying, showing any kind of emotions, or objecting are not tolerated.

The Muscular Dystrophy Association has been told to track me or follow my online activities. This stems from an incident that occured over 20 years ago. I now am concerned that unknown medical procedures may have taken place as I am confused about my gender and treatments I am receiving that have no positive effects.

What is a 33 year old, 60 pound man to do? I am not seeking friendship or sympathy, and I am saying this to make others in similar situations aware that you are on your own.

BTW, I am atheist and see no hope for mankind to exist beyond the year 3000.

Ok thanks for your reply. So you are having your behaviors controlled, your online activities are being monitored, you are concerned about your gender orientation, and may have been subject to unknown medical procedures; In addition you are indicating that you are 33 years old and only weigh 60 lbs which by most standards would be considered at a dangerous level of body weight.. Are you being held against your will?

You indicate that you are not looking for a friend or sympathy, only to make people aware, and in your first post that "a large scope is needed". Are you trying to reach a large audience here with your life story? Interesting also that you give a date that is almost one thousand years in the future for mankind. Is there any significance to that?

edit on 2-2-2011 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Well you've got me convinced. It does seem that he tried to study our reactions as part of a research project in social cognition. I hope he'll at least be honest enough to tell us.

That being said, if he's not lying, I wish him the best of luck getting out of his predicament.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Bernard! What's up my friend?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Keith, I agree with everyone else to take action to get some help for yourself.

You know there is a "CPS".....Child Protective Service?

There is also an "APS"....or Adult Protective Service. They are mandated by law to investigate all reports as their charge is to protect vulnerable adults. You may reach them through your county's social service agency.

Or...like everyone else said, call the police. If they find you are in a bad situation, they will make the referral to APS for you.

It sounds like you are ready for a change. I also agree that you need to have a long talk with your physician.
If speaking is difficult for you, then write him a letter, or communicate with him via email.

My best to you.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Come on folks. If you were in immediate need of help, would you post on ATS?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Keith, I agree with Ladyinwaiting. Do you have access to making a phone call? Would you like one of us to call one of these services for you? Please let us know what we can do to help you. Can we help you get those phone numbers?
edit on 2-2-2011 by xynephadyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
A stranger on a conspiracy site posts a plea for help using the name of a researcher performing Social Cognition studies - very interesting, no?

edit on 2-2-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

If an admin or mod can confirm the IP address comes from around Chapel Hill, NC then I think we have our answer. Something is VERY fishy about this poster. I especially liked the part where he went silent after that site was posted.

I'm 99% sure this thread is a "social experiment".

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Please give your full name, address, city and state.

Are your keepers armed or friendly?

We can help you only if you tell us where you are.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I am relatively healthy considering the alarming numbers. What I am more concerned with is a growing technology boom that has many "low-key" individuals on the lookout for suspicious or unexplained happenings.
Just be aware, that is all I can say.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
There are a lot of stories involving mind control going around, with some very disturbing aspects www.abovetopsecret.com... . I am still reviewing these aspects and unsure how to confront it if true, the number of reports available and repercussions of these programs do lend weight to being some level of legitimacy. The victims of torturous and dehumanising treatment do generally have a hard time in front of the law. Being aware is a start but more needs to be done to overcome these challenges. Try making a video or a report and get it out to some independent media. While things are kept in secret nothing will change and justice will not be found.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by StlSteve

Depending on the circumstances... YES. There would be a permanent record on file... that is, of course, ATS didn't delete it.
edit on 3/2/11 by 1088no5 because: correction

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I am relatively healthy considering the alarming numbers.

Alarming numbers? Of what may I ask?

What I am more concerned with is a growing technology boom that has many "low-key" individuals on the lookout for suspicious or unexplained happenings.

I'm not quite following you. Please explain more, so we can help.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
If I am wrong, I apologize, but this does not make sense.

1. The Muscular Dystrophy Association is not in the business of tracking anyone. This is the MDA. Ask yourself. How could they possibly track someone's online activities? Is there anything about this association that would suggest to you they would be involved in this sort of activity?

2. This fellow claims to be wheel chair bound, 33 years old, 60 pounds, but types near perfect English.

3. Muscular Dystrophy comes in several types. It involves the degeneration of muscles. Any kind of motor activity would have to be slow and laborious. For Duchennes, survival is rare beyond the early 30's. If he is in the condition he says he is in he needs round the clock 24/7 care.

4. If this guy is in need of help, he needs to furnish an address, etc. to allow someone to intervene. He has steadfastly refused to do that. You have to ask yourself why? Why has he stayed remote? How could anyone possibly help him?

5. This guys other issues, such as gender or mankind's survival, etc. make no sense in context.

I have a nephew who has MD. I know what it is like and anyone who has it has my utmost sympathy.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I am relatively healthy considering the alarming numbers. What I am more concerned with is a growing technology boom that has many "low-key" individuals on the lookout for suspicious or unexplained happenings.

I am not sure that I understand your reply; assuming your first sentence is related to your
weight level...is that correct?

Again, how would you like us to help you?
edit on 3-2-2011 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
If I am wrong, I apologize, but this does not make sense.

1. The Muscular Dystrophy Association is not in the business of tracking anyone. This is the MDA. Ask yourself. How could they possibly track someone's online activities? Is there anything about this association that would suggest to you they would be involved in this sort of activity?

2. This fellow claims to be wheel chair bound, 33 years old, 60 pounds, but types near perfect English.

3. Muscular Dystrophy comes in several types. It involves the degeneration of muscles. Any kind of motor activity would have to be slow and laborious. For Duchennes, survival is rare beyond the early 30's. If he is in the condition he says he is in he needs round the clock 24/7 care.

4. If this guy is in need of help, he needs to furnish an address, etc. to allow someone to intervene. He has steadfastly refused to do that. You have to ask yourself why? Why has he stayed remote? How could anyone possibly help him?

5. This guys other issues, such as gender or mankind's survival, etc. make no sense in context.

I have a nephew who has MD. I know what it is like and anyone who has it has my utmost sympathy.

It is bad advice to encourage someone to reveal their name and address in a forum. There are other ways to track this individual down and determine his actual status.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

It is bad advice to encourage someone to reveal their name and address in a forum. There are other ways to track this individual down and determine his actual status.

You're right, of course. How would YOU help him, then, assuming he needs help and this is not a social experiment? One thing is certain. THIS is not working.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

You're right, of course. How would YOU help him, then, assuming he needs help and this is not a social experiment? One thing is certain. THIS is not working.

I am in no position to help him... but others who monitor ATS certainly are. Without EXPLOITING him or putting his life at risk... and hopefully not to BAN him for the sole purpose of silencing him for whatever reason.
edit on 3/2/11 by 1088no5 because: to clarify

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I am in no position to help him... but others who monitor ATS certainly are. Without EXPLOITING him or putting his life at risk... and hopefully not to BAN him for the sole purpose of silencing him for whatever reason.

Ah, there's the rub. Who is exploiting whom here? I don't know if anyone on ATS is in a position to help, nor are they in a position to exploit him or risk his life. How one would accomplish such tasks from a forum would be an interesting academic exercise. I don't know that anyone has expressed this intent.

I would suggest we are at an end here. He's been given several suggestions by well-meaning members. There's really nothing more anyone can do here without incurring the wrath of someone who thinks they should not.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join