It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest & Flying Saucer Working Party Live Broadcast With Nick Pope

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Nick Pope is going to discuss the Rendlesham Forest incident, the UK’s most interesting and compelling UFO caseand a number of cases in detail, focusing on incidents that remain unexplained and on cases where the witnesses were military personnel.

Pope will discuss the Ministry of Defense and its established small committee to examine the phenomenon, known as the Flying Saucer Working Party. He will explain government policy on this issue and detail the way in which investigations were carried out.

en.esoguru.com...

www.youtube.com...

Nick Pope profile
en.esoguru.com...

Ok, well this is 9.90 a person

Not 5,000 a pop for a conference about how to capitalize on, and brand UFOS.

Dates:
Tuesday, Mar. 08, 10:00AM
LIVE
Tuesday, Mar. 08, 4:00PM
REPLAY
Tuesday, Mar. 08, 7:00PM
REPLAY
Wednesday, Mar. 09, 12:00AM
REPLAY

Need to find out if it would be ok to relay the info once a piad entrance into the live broadcast.

Anyone else with info on how this might work?

I will continually update this thread before and after the conference with as much as I can find.

Others, feel free to do the same!

Thanks!

bts~

edit on 2-2-2011 by burntheships because:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Great find! *S&F*

It is interesting that after so many years when NASA was established in 1958, that all of a sudden the secrets of UFOs sited by astronauts and pilots finally become transparent to the people of the World. That said, it would take someone in a higher authority to come out and make confessions of these testimonials.

I really hope that Mr. Pope actually brings up some relevant and truthful evidence pertaining to the UFO disclosure. I hope he shows us actual film and other footage of such instances from space and from our skies. I can guarantee there will be many eyes on this guy with feelings of skepticism. What has Mr. Pope to lose? Maybe lots. So I know he will be very careful of what he shares with us.

In spite of what will happen on March 8 at the conference, I will look forward to viewing it on that date. I will observe with objectivity and also with an open mind.

Once again, great information, and thank you for finding this article! Best regards.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Thank you Skywatcher,
I fully intend to bring as much information I can find on this to the thread, before and after the conference.

I would not usually be interested in a broadcast, but since this is only $9.90 it could be worth it.
Pope is one man in the world I want to hear talk!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

The 'Flying Saucery' website has some original research and documents about the Flying Saucer Working Party.

Some of the conclusions are here from page 5 of the document...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/657ae9207cbd.jpg[/atsimg]

Close reading of the 1-4 conclusions reveals some conflict with the paragraph that follows them. The numbered conclusions attribute all UFO sightings to explainable things like hoaxes. misidentifications and psychological aberration; basically liars, mad folk and the uneducated.

The following paragraph suggests that 'positive results' might be gained by a national or world-wide coordinated effort to monitor the skies. It's debatable and wide open to interpretation, but the paragraph suggests to me that the cost of such observations far outweighed the possible rewards.

If you read around the subject, the FSWP document ties in with Winston Churchill's curiosity about UFOs and the US Projects Grudge and Sign.

top topics

join