It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to astral project, The start

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
There is plenty of resource on this topic online, I have been bombarded by many youtube clips, forums and blogs. I want to understand the essential in a easy to understand language. This is my first venture outside of my body and I am sure it will take me awhile to do this. I have never had ats help me spiritually before, but this technique seems a little out of my comfort zone (for good reason). I believe a direct thread would help me enjoy one on one conversation in AP discussion

Few things I would like to add where I am.

I've been making the mistake as I meditate to turn off my respitory system (which I am fixing right now).
I have begun to see sparking colors in the side of my eyes. They do tend to look like two ovals (in the color of blueish purple) so I am happy to say that I am at a state of seeing stuff.

THirdly the difficult part would probably be my racing mind (a.d.d). This is something I presume I would have to keep under my control, unless however it will benefit me in some way or another.

Any information or websites would be great. I also would not mind to hear some observations from a christian point of view who has delved in this spiritual world. I am curious to see how much danger their is and how much problems could occur. Any one can post, I am not discluding anyone

I heard of many people dieing from this experiance, hopefully I will not. My life depends on you ats. HAHA. j/k
edit on 2-2-2011 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
“Watch Out For That Worm Hole!”
SPIRITUALLY RAW: Thursday 3rd. @ 9:00 AM EST.
Guest- Inca Shaman, Elena Redford will explain the truths and myths behind this oh so very, mystifying phenomenon!
Callers & comments: 321-473-4253 or Skype:spirituallyraw
Go to: www.spirituallyraw.com...
Click the LISTEN LIVE tab & enjoy the show!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
No help?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

Not sure if you have seen this thread. It has tonnes of info, very in depth.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have been trying to astral project for a while but no luck. I feel as though I get a little closer every time I try. It's all about persistence

Good Luck

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Id like to give a few tips that I find will add the most chance of success, which are also something I've explained many previous times in my previous posts. Some of them are quite lengthy threads, but there are a lot of questions answered.

Anyway, first and foremost, I think the absolute BEST time to try to AP is after you've received about five to six hours of sleep. The main reason many people cannot project is because they try at night and are just too tired. Its impossible to straddle that thin space between wake and sleep if you're actually tired. The best thing is to wake up about two or three hours before you normally would, THEN try to AP. You will find you are able to slip back into the sleep state MUCH faster, sometimes within seconds. I would have to say over 95% of my projections are early morning ones.

Another thing I'd like to add is sleep paralysis is a GOOD sign. Many people are frightened by this and it turns them off from astral projection. My body always has the "feeling" of sleep paralysis when I "roll" my astral body off the bed. Basically your mind is awake while your physical body is still asleep. That is exactly what you are aiming for so do not let it scare you.

You may also at times get the sensation of falling rapidly, often actually feeling like you pass through your bed. Again, this is often the start of a projection if you are able to not be overcome by the sensation and let your body keep falling. Eventually you will "break through" in a rough sense and find yourself in the astral. I'm sure in the past you have had this feeling, and it startled you to the point that you jumped and woke up. If you are able to contain yourself, that can be a very rewarding experience.

Of course there is an endless amount of "techniques" people have, but in my opinion these little tips offer you the greatest chance of success in my opinion. I have had countless projections and over time have sort of learned how to maximize the chances of being successful. Hopefully you find at least one of these suggestions helpful.

If you have any other questions I'll be glad to answer them to the best of my ability. In the mean time I'd read some of my previous posts or threads on astral projection or lucid dreaming, with many already answered questions laid out plentifully within.

top topics

join