It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking For Some "FRONTLINE"/"American Experience" Fans!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I live in the boonies, and do not watch to much t.v, but I have PBS, which I look forward to weekly. Programs such as Frontline, and American Experience. I was wondering if there was anyone else out there that watched this weekly show, and would like to discuss it.

Sometimes the shows are so great, and I dont have anyone to discuss it with, so I thought I would start a little group (anyone can join) on a weekly basis to discuss either of the above shows. Of course if you want to discuss it, but cannot watch it when it airs, you can watch the most recent episode on PBS www.pbs.org... or www.pbs.org...

Where I live these episodes vary, but are mostly on Tuesday. Before next weeks show I will post what it is about, and when to watch, or you can check your local listing at the above sites. I would love to have some people that can get together and discuss some of the great stories that come from these programs.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I love PBS and Frontline is one of my favorites. I don't watch American Experience as much. Good idea. I also live in a small town, very conservative, hard to find people to talk to, one of the reasons I joined this site.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist
I love PBS and Frontline is one of my favorites. I don't watch American Experience as much. Good idea. I also live in a small town, very conservative, hard to find people to talk to, one of the reasons I joined this site.

I look forward to seeing you on the boards, the next episode is on Tuesday, so please come by, and we can discuss. I will send a message around that time, to watch the episode and which one was aired.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Thought I add what tonight's show is about.

"Digital Nation experts explore life on the virtual frontier and critical ways that technology is transforming us".

Should be a good show, I hope some of you watch, I will be back on after the show to share and discuss with some of my Frontline fans!

Peace, NRE.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Hey NRE!

I was looking through BTS for the "Supernatural - Season 6" thread and happened upon this one. I felt the need to pop in and say that I absolutely love both Frontline and American Experience. I don't do cable TV and my bedroom TV is perpetually turned to my local PBS station. The only times this is altered is if "The Office" or "Supernatural" is on and I happen to be turning in early.

Oh, and a heads up, those in North America (I think it's only available in NA, but I could be wrong) can access many episodes of PBS and PBS like programming here at Hulu.com.

~Heff

join