It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange Awarded Sydney Peace Medal

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by brill

As I previously indicated the slow release is intentional so that each cable has purpose.

Brill, there is something else very interesting in the methodical slow release of this information which connects to prophecy in Revelation.

The book of Revelation chapter five speaks of a scroll written on either side and sealed with seven seals. Being written within and on the “backside” meant that when rolled up, a person could see a certain portion on the outside near the edge of the single page.

This is where ancient books often had a title or a short table of contents written, so a reader could know what the contents were without unrolling the scroll. Also, it was sealed with seven seals.

A large scroll could be rolled up to a certain point, and a glob of wax would be dropped inside and then rolled up in the scroll. This could happen multiple times so that a person could break the outside seal and read the contents to a certain point. Then he would have to break another seal to continue reading.

Perhaps the writing on the backside of this scroll told John that inside the outside seal were six other seals. However he knew, John tells us that this book had seven seals.

truthstreams.com...

In the description of this scroll, it is said that it is sweet as honey on the tongue, but becomes bitter in the belly.

Symbolically, victory is sweet, but the horrors and corruption revealed in this vindication is a bitterness that makes one sick to the soul.

Are we witnessing the "opening of the scrolls" by "the mighty angel"?

Is the timed release the "breaking" of each seal as the rabbit hole goes deeper and deeper?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

As I previously indicated the slow release is intentional so that each cable has purpose.

Brill, there is something else very interesting in the methodical slow release of this information which connects to prophecy in Revelation.

A large scroll could be rolled up to a certain point, and a glob of wax would be dropped inside and then rolled up in the scroll. This could happen multiple times so that a person could break the outside seal and read the contents to a certain point. Then he would have to break another seal to continue reading.
truthstreams.com...

In the description of this scroll, it is said that it is sweet as honey on the tongue, but becomes bitter in the belly.

Symbolically, victory is sweet, but the horrors and corruption revealed in this vindication is a bitterness that makes one sick to the soul.

Is the timed release the "breaking" of each seal as the rabbit hole goes deeper and deeper?

Good stuff ! I'm far from a religious person but the symbolism drawn here is intriguing. I think many people have unrealistic expectations for Wikileaks (or maybe the "scrolls"). The NWO angle is good reading too but overall regardless of the type of individual Assange is portrayed as, the cables speak for themselves and that message far outweighs who Assange is.

Thanks for the link.

brill

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Keep on drinkin the kool aid folks! I thought ATS had some people who can tell the difference between the truth and government shams but as soon as assange came along you all swallowed it up and fell into line like the sheep you are.... How does it feel to be outsmarted by your government? If getting awarded a peace medal and being nominated for a nobel peace prize isn't a sign of a gov psy op then I don't know what is, I guess there are a lot more people on ATS whom are asleep than I thought....

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

The NWO angle is good reading too but overall regardless of the type of individual Assange is portrayed as, the cables speak for themselves and that message far outweighs who Assange is.

brill

What you said here is very important. We are admonished not to "worship" or idolize angel messengers; they are our servants and helpers.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I know secrets, and I'll share them. But I'm only going to share what I want, when I want, and I'm going to editorialize as I see fit. Ok, where's my award?

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by AboveTheTrees

The Facebook Guy seems to be delivering people's personal data to "big companies" and he's a social hero. Julian Assange delivers "big companies" data to people and he is considered an outlaw.

Let's balance.

edit on 2-2-2011 by AboveTheTrees because: (no reason given)

no lets rearrange

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by StlSteve

when u face to be assasinated or put the rest of ur life in jail ,u will get on ok?

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

The 'scrolls' are emails (cables) which Diplomats send to the US State Secretary?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join