It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100,000 sharks mass of florida beaches video photos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
as in title, is this normal or is it related to the strange goings on in animals recently....not sure myself but looks pretty odd.

link below from DM

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Any other sources?

That 22 second vid was hard to make-out for certain.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
no just on daily mail website and read from there, wonder if anyone was in florida area knew anything about it?
guy in chopper flew for atleast 20 miles, they just kept coming :S
edit on 2-2-2011 by lukeUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Palm Bch. Post says it's normal this time of year. Not buying it! thanks BP.

www.palmbeachpost.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Did you ever think you were seeing a lot of unusual things happening at the same time? The sheer number and the fact that there didn't appear to be any food for them. Migrating sharks=normal, 100000 migrating sharks with no apparent food source=head scratch. Good find.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by lukeUK

Yeah pretty cool. Check out the name of the pilot who spotted them... His name is Steve Irwin ;-)

Hey, at least they aren't sting rays...

Pretty cool though. Wonder if this herding of sharks has to do with the ice storm, or just a lot of fish in the area?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Read my reply from this post www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is normal the sharks are just migrating back from the north Happens every year.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
It does look pretty awesome, but it happens every year. If you google "migrating sharks in Florida", you'll see what I'm talking about. Plus, there's a bunch of (clearer) videos on Youtube. Still, nice post, anyway

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I will say there have been a lot of strange things going on lately with animals, natural disasters, And well mother nature in general. But everyone is so quick to jump the gun and assume that EVERY single thing is bizzare or out of the ordinary without doing any research into the subject first. Next time you should dig around a little first then post if it really is out of the ordinary .

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by lukeUK
as in title, is this normal or is it related to the strange goings on in animals recently....not sure myself but looks pretty odd.

My guess is that they are hunting the Canadian Snowbird, a species that migrates annually to Florida and the Caribbean.

Apparently quite tasty when served with a maple syrup reduction.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
OMG, what really freaks me out is that the pilot who took the pictures, his name is Steve Irwin!!

Is that freaky or what?

(Sorry, had my screen up so long before responding and did not realize someone already said this
)
edit on 2/2/2011 by Greensage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you.

top topics

join