It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks: Tracking Possible 9/11 Players!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
From a Wikileaks cable released today, it shows some interesting info about others who my have been involved.

MR. AL MANSOORI IS CURRENTLY UNDER INVESTIGATION BY THE FBI FOR HIS POSSIBLE INVOLVEMENT IN THE 11 SEPTEMBER 2001 ATTACKS. HE IS SUSPECTED OF AIDING PEOPLE WHO ENTERED THE U.S. BEFORE THE ATTACKS TO CONDUCT SURVEILLANCE OF POSSIBLE TARGETS AND PROVIDING OTHER SUPPORT TO THE HIJACKERS.

These men managed to visit important US sites of particular interest, including the WTC.

THE MEN FIRST VISITED NEW YORK, NEW YORK AND WASHINGTON, D.C. THEY VISITED THE WORLD TRADE CENTER, THE STATUE OF LIBERTY, THE WHITE HOUSE, AND VARIOUS AREAS IN VIRGINA.

Another interesting twist is that these men were supposed to take a flight on Sept. 10th....on the same plane used for Flight 77.

ACCORDING TO AA RECORDS, THE MEN SCHEDULED RETURN FLIGHTS FOR 10 SEPTEMBER 2001 ABOARD AA FLIGHT #144 FROM LOS ANGELES, CA TO WASHINGTON, D.C., BUT FAILED TO BOARD. THE SAME PLANE USED FOR AA FLIGHT #144 ON 10 SEPTEMBER 2001 WAS USED FOR AA FLIGHT #77 ON 11 SEPTEMBER 2001. AA FLIGHT #77 WAS HIJACKED ON ROUTE THE NEXT DAY AND CRASHED IN TO THE PENTAGON.

This may be old news, but its new to me. It is definitely worth a read and I await your comments! Is it possible there was supposed to be another target, or were these men just assisting the other "hijackers"? Also, the cable is dated for 2010. Why would the Gov't still be looking into this if it was an inside job? Not making any claims, just asking a question.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

You're not getting any replies , probably due to the fact that this topic is being discussed here :
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 1-2-2011 by okbmd because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Please add any comments to the existing thread found here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

join