It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google sky,octans area distorted?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Well,like most of you i share your curiosity for earth,space,and generally everything.

I didn't know where to put this kind of thread but i think this is the right place...
So this is how my story begins...I have been on ats for long time and community is great(there is a lot of ignorant people but that is the world we are living in),and i came up on article about the huge space ships coming to earth.I know that is some kind of media trick but when i got the coordinates i looked it up on google sky....and guess what,the whole octans area is distorted like it cannot be recorded or like someone messed it up,can somebody give a good explanation for this anomaly?

Peace,David

2.bp.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AlwaysStoned

I've seen 2 of these so far. Both were where planet X was claimed to be. Google Sky and Google earth both blacked out these areas just like the reported site said they did..

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

Wow,that is pretty *SNIP* if they really are keeping the end of the world for themselves...

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on February 1st 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlwaysStoned
if they really are keeping the end of the world for themselves...

So if Planet X is on the way to wipe us out, what will they get by keeping the end of the world for themselves?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Ive never really looked at the threads claiming spaceships are coming, or Nibiru proof, but i checked this one out nonetheless.

The picture you posted leaves a lot to be desired, i am not sure what I am looking at without some sort of control image or reference. Could someone point me to another thread where this distortion is shown in a more understandable way? I feel like im missing something here.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

I am really sorry but i cannot explain it better...the big circle,octans,just look in google earth,and you will see.
Well if there will be some kind of comet hitting us or something then maybe,the governments don't want people to get loose and make chaos on earth,due to upcoming events,but that is really sci-fi,or not?

Peace

top topics

join