It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there Reptilians Living among us?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

It's more like 15, but I'm new

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by StlSteve
reply to post by cluckerspud

It's more like 15, but I'm new

New here?
How about some Reptillian Rape?!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

Originally posted by randomname
i believe reptilians are cloning empty human beings and have somehow managed to find a way to transfer their consciousness to these empty shells. either thru technology or some technique that uses technology.

it would explain all the alien abductions and genetic experiments abductee's have reported.

Fair enough! What is an empty human? do you mean dead humans?

i mean i living , breathing human being, but devoid of a soul, mind, spirit, consciousness etc.
dead but alive.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beyond Creation
reply to post by rigel4

''There is absolutely no scientific proof of aliens anywhere, let alone reptilian aliens living among us.''

Its not what one is told, but what one is not.

Science is as governed and as corrupt as organised religion, so no 'proof' is ever given any merit. 'Proof' would dis-credit the whole system of belief (or dogma) within religion and factual merit, that as a modern culture, we allow science to give. Bear this in mind when one considers the two options to which one is forced to subscribe.. Creationism or Evolution - There is truth hidden in both yet neither is accurate.

The reptilians, even though they insisted that every ancient culture depict them onto cave walls etc (although deceptively flattering), do not want modern man to know much, if anything of them.

All you need to know is that they are not in any way your superior and for the most are spiritually bankrupt. They have long had plans for mankind ie 2012 but things have changed for them. Things that needed to happen, did not. Those that were supposed to return, will not. 2012 was a big year for the 'Lizzies' but it will not happen like they have planned for 1000s of years.

In 2012 we will witness even greater global unrest with politics, climate disasters, religious wars and other things that we are witnessing right now, but not because the Anunnaki are bringing their plan into fruition, because they are panicking over the loss of control, after all, they are not the only aliens interested in this most coveted planet of Earth.

They are real and have manipulated humans DNA from 12 strands (relating to the chakras) to just 2 (relating to the first 2 chakras - responsible for survival and sexual energy, hence why food and sex is of such interest to most). With only two strands we humans are notably easier to manipulate and deceive whilst ensuring enough energy for them to feed.

As you may have seen in various videos, they are not always able to keep their 'human form'. They too are becoming tired with having to wear their masks and soon may refuse to sustain the deception. If/when you do eventually witness 'proof' for yourself, consider that there may be no Internet forums or access to share your experience.

Peace

Thanks for posting this it connected some dots for me!
Anyho;
Ive been trying to fit the whole reptilian/alien/human genetic modification/secret societys together for a while now and its very difficult, I feel like Im clutching at straws! How many alien races are supposed to be among us? 2? 3? 33? When you hear alien abduction/contact accounts they all sound like a mix of physical and spiritual elements, and the greys do have a snake like appearance themselves dont you think? They could be one and the same..... If aliens/reptilians are real my guess is that they are interdimensional not from space, but you will never get proper proof of their existence, not from the powers that be

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Ive been trying to fit the whole reptilian/alien/human genetic modification/secret societys together for a while now and its very difficult, I feel like Im clutching at straws!

By even entering into this form of discussion, that's all you are doing.. speculating without evidence.

I have proof that they don't exist, it's the fact that if they did it would be the most amazing thing in human and world history and would completely alter our way of life and perception of being.

People can't accept that the human race is amazing enough I guess.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
In answer to the OP's question:

Yes, there are in fact many reptilians living amongst us. Some may even be closer to you then you think. They are all over the place...snakes, lizards, etc...

OH NOES there may even be some right under your home!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by plexus

Ive been trying to fit the whole reptilian/alien/human genetic modification/secret societys together for a while now and its very difficult, I feel like Im clutching at straws!

By even entering into this form of discussion, that's all you are doing.. speculating without evidence.

I have proof that they don't exist, it's the fact that if they did it would be the most amazing thing in human and world history and would completely alter our way of life and perception of being.

People can't accept that the human race is amazing enough I guess.

The reason why I even look into and speculate about this stuff is because of the fact that governments/government funded institutions and the secret societies that seem to run this world are hiding things from us, they are actively perpetuating a cycle of enslavement and debt and seem to be behind most religions in this world WHY???? What is it they know and we dont? If aliens or demons or whatever you want to call them do not exist then why are they all through our myths and legends and why do millions of people around the world still experiance encounters with them??
Besides just because you dont have proof that something exists doesnt make you wrong, it just means you have to keep digging until you get proof or an alternative explanation.... Isnt that how science is supposed to work? Scientists know that something (eg. gravity) exists and they set out to find proof that it exists or find an alternative explanation, everyone knows that a bit of speculating is the first step the evidence comes later!

And excuse me mr smarty pants, but I actually do believe that humans are exceptional! Our creativity and genius and goodness..... Just because I believe that aliens may exist doesnt mean I think humans are not amazing!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Nope..
There isn't.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by plexus

And another thing, this is skunk works!! Its supposed to be speculative, nobody is offering proof because skunk works is supposed to be free of the burden of neeeding proof, if I went on to say the aliens and ufo forum and claimed that god is a large venus fly trap alien who is going to abduct us all and eat our souls on June the 12th 2013, then the burden of proof would be on my shoulders, however if I brought it here I could say that I believed that to be the case lets talk about it, then my expectation would be that people replying to my post would not need proof..... A little imagination and sense of humour maybe lol
edit on 2-2-2011 by Rhebefree because: said thread meant forum

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

If I may toss my two cents in:

The subject of Reptilians is a fascinating one, but as I understand it - they are not of extra-terrestrial origin, but rather (at least the case of the modern day) they are the hybrid descendants of an ancient terrestrial race.

The whole "living in human skin" and or "dimensional beings" is usually a result of an ancient soul reborn in a human body, to live a life in this Modern Age.

Are they out there? Well, I've seen some stuff I can't quite explain any other way so I'm going to have to side with "Yeah. They might be." even though I can't in good faith believe the majority of documentary accounts on them by various experts and authors - primarily because I've never had a hostile interaction with any of them yet.

But that's just my experience on the matter....

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Thanks to all of you who commented. I have a huge work load at the moment and I am finding it difficult to reply properly. I will soon though.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by cwade593
ca.youtube.com...
ca.youtube.com...
ca.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.msnbc.msn.com...

By the way, this is my "collection" of weird ass examples caught on tape that may be related to the reptilian "theory:.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by cwade593

i have seen these videos earlier in the thread , There interesting but for me at least unconvincing.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

There are reptiles living among us. Just the other day I saw a really cool lizard.

As for reptilians, no.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
we all have reptilian brains, you just need to learn unlock them, we have really strange sections in our brains, opening them will grant you things that people around you would call superpowers..

and human race is enginered by lizards anyway....

<< 1   >>

join