It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there Reptilians Living among us?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I have come across this suggestion many times, but this theme seems to becoming the defacto Alien type that supposes to live among us.

More and more threads support this assumption, but for the life of me I can't undestand it.

I think there has been too many people watching the series V. I mean Reptilian Aliens living among us , Inside human skins!!

There is absolutely no scientific proof of aliens anywhere, let alone reptilian aliens living among us.

This is just my opinion and would like to be proven wrong.

I absolutely believe that the universe is filled with life both less advanced than us and majorly more advanced than us. No Scientific prof of this as i said , but it would seem to make sense.

edit on 1-2-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
It is hard to say what kind of aliens are here now, and have been here in the past. I believe that there are reptile aliens that live within the Earth, and they have been here much longer than humans, and may have created Humans. I think that we are like cows. They are farming us, we are livestock.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Sure just turn on MSNBC.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
It is hard to say what kind of aliens are here now, and have been here in the past. I believe that there are reptile aliens that live within the Earth, and they have been here much longer than humans, and may have created Humans. I think that we are like cows. They are farming us, we are livestock.

What makes you say this though, I'm not asking you for proof , or anything like that, just wondering what makes you believe that inside the earth there are aliens living and they are farming us.

Not that I'm saying that there are no abductions, but these are generaly described as small grey creatures that do the abducting more often than not.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
i believe reptilians are cloning empty human beings and have somehow managed to find a way to transfer their consciousness to these empty shells. either thru technology or some technique that uses technology.

it would explain all the alien abductions and genetic experiments abductee's have reported.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
i believe reptilians are cloning empty human beings and have somehow managed to find a way to transfer their consciousness to these empty shells. either thru technology or some technique that uses technology.

it would explain all the alien abductions and genetic experiments abductee's have reported.

Fair enough! What is an empty human? do you mean dead humans?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
There is no doubt that there are life forms out there.
but reptilian are a stretch, here
is the wiki on reptilian origins,this might assist you in your quest for a definitive answer.

edit on 1-2-2011 by Jophiel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I believe they exsist. Have you seen the ancient egyptian drawings of lizard kings?! Or their lizard/man like sculptures?? If they can look like humans then they must be some kind of shape shifters?? or maybe they are using hologram technology?? I have read stories about them, they are very rare though.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
There is no conclusive proof as of yet.

There are however many testimonies by various ex-military black ops insiders saying that there are aliens working alongside humans at underground bases, some of which have a reptile-humanoid appearance.

There are also many legends and stories of dragon like creatures in many indigenous cultures of the world. Have a search for Credo Mutwa.
edit on 1-2-2011 by Namaste1001 because: gramemer

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Do they taste like chicken?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Well, if you look at the "Elite" and what they are doing, it doesn't really make sense in human terms. Their morals are way off compared to the way a normal human would behave. This ruling class is in my opinion either controlled by aliens, or in fact are aliens themselves. They work hard to keep us working, making junk, whatever, and taxing us just enough to make sure we can never get free of their clutches. We are trapped on the Earth, while the elite have 1000's of years of advanced technology at their disposal.

If you look at the progression of secret aircraft, and the progression of computer technology, you will see that we only know about things that are arcane, and mostly for show, F-22 Raptor is a good example. What do you think they built in the golden computer age that they are not telling us about?

Also i have seen a lot of evidence that points to a reptilian presence here on Earth. You might check out some of the interviews on project camelot.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
there must be other beings that live in earth i also beleave there are different species of human aswell because in life there is more types of life as in cats there are different types of cats so i dont see why there can not be different types of human and different origins am not on bout skin colour or nothing am on about like where we started if you get me its hard to explain so if its not makin sense ignore me haha

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
"V" airs on ABC. ABC is owned by Disney. ask yourself what the heck does disney have to do with human-eating reptile aliens? "V" also happens to be a remake of a show from the 70s. it's a "entertainment" version of a VERY REAL scenario that could happen. It's a form of "shock testing the public". very much like "the war of the worlds" broadcast in the 40's... surely people will try to argue about this buuuut, i don't care about them...aand i'm not here to convince anyone of anything, I am simply here in service of others, to share what i can.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname

I agree. All signs from reported incidents and abductees would point to this type of scenario. Its hard to say or even imagine how this might be done, but also the reported findings on the supposed intelligence signifies a far deeper intelligence than our own. This could go very far down into the rabbit hole.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

''There is absolutely no scientific proof of aliens anywhere, let alone reptilian aliens living among us.''

Its not what one is told, but what one is not.

Science is as governed and as corrupt as organised religion, so no 'proof' is ever given any merit. 'Proof' would dis-credit the whole system of belief (or dogma) within religion and factual merit, that as a modern culture, we allow science to give. Bear this in mind when one considers the two options to which one is forced to subscribe.. Creationism or Evolution - There is truth hidden in both yet neither is accurate.

The reptilians, even though they insisted that every ancient culture depict them onto cave walls etc (although deceptively flattering), do not want modern man to know much, if anything of them.

All you need to know is that they are not in any way your superior and for the most are spiritually bankrupt. They have long had plans for mankind ie 2012 but things have changed for them. Things that needed to happen, did not. Those that were supposed to return, will not. 2012 was a big year for the 'Lizzies' but it will not happen like they have planned for 1000s of years.

In 2012 we will witness even greater global unrest with politics, climate disasters, religious wars and other things that we are witnessing right now, but not because the Anunnaki are bringing their plan into fruition, because they are panicking over the loss of control, after all, they are not the only aliens interested in this most coveted planet of Earth.

They are real and have manipulated humans DNA from 12 strands (relating to the chakras) to just 2 (relating to the first 2 chakras - responsible for survival and sexual energy, hence why food and sex is of such interest to most). With only two strands we humans are notably easier to manipulate and deceive whilst ensuring enough energy for them to feed.

As you may have seen in various videos, they are not always able to keep their 'human form'. They too are becoming tired with having to wear their masks and soon may refuse to sustain the deception. If/when you do eventually witness 'proof' for yourself, consider that there may be no Internet forums or access to share your experience.

Peace

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

I think there has been too many people watching the series V. I mean Reptilian Aliens living among us , Inside human skins!!

Who says they are a physical being in human skins? I read the reptilian theories often but haven't heard this one, the only place Ive heard it is on V and in your post. To put it very very simply, think more along the lines of reptilian "soul" controlling human body. If you cut the reptilian open it will be all human organs, unlike the popular fictional series some confuse with the conspiracies with due to its similarity. I think the TV series chose the physical explanation of skin wearing over 4d shape shifters or hyperdimensional possession because its easier for a dumbed down audience to grasp without explaining.

There is absolutely no scientific proof of aliens anywhere, let alone reptilian aliens living among us.

Depends who you ask on that one. Many will claim there is absolutely no evidence that 9/11 was an inside job, but that doesn't make it so.
There's absolutely no silver bullet proof of reptilians but there is tonnes of evidence supporting the theory, way more than you'll ever hear in any OP on ATS. You'd really have to get deep into books to understand why people believe it. There's lots of uncanny "coincidence" as well as tonnes anecdotal evidence and many startling ancient beliefs, when you add the whole lot up you start to build a picture of why people might think it has validity.

Without having hit the books for a few weeks and researched it deeply, its totally understandable and expected that you'd brush it off as crazy talk.

This is just my opinion and would like to be proven wrong.

There's no silver bullet to fit into the short post lengths to present to you, you'd have to prove it too yourself using research.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
The question presented to us today

Is there Reptilians Living among us?

Answer

No.

Ironic look into how tv and cinema warp our imagination? Okay.

SG1 - Go search ATS for the amount of posts and threads pertaining to "Star Gates on Earth"

Warehouse 13 - Go search ATS for the amount of posts and threads pertaining to "A ware house run by a shadow government which houses objects containing super natural powers or historic significance"

V - You're looking at it.

X Files - Do i really need to say any more? ATS itself is like an unscripted version of an x-files episode, except there's about a quarter of a million FBI agents, and there really is no proof beyond a lie.

I could probably keep going..

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by plexus

The star gate series came a long long time after the stargate talk, but im sure it helped to popularize the concept.

The TV series tend to get their inspiration from the real world, not the other way around. The ones based on actual events like star wars (based on the orion wars, which is also in many ancient mythology) tend to be more popular. I think this is cuz we have the memory of those events in us, maybe in our dna, and the truth always makes for better stories.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
In all fairness, hasn't this debate been done before about 13 billion times?!
Just saying.

Is there new angle here that I am missing?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join