It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you percieve your "self","soul"/"awareness in control of your body" growing over the ye

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
From my perspective I don't see people really changing, just growing in different directions. Kind of like a tree starting out as a seed, then a root that sprouts to the surface, than finally a tree growing up and up as time progresses, but still more or less the same.

But when I look at my own growth it is like I started off living in a world only of red, then either because of slow moving inner machination or sudden events it is like the red in front of me folded apart slightly and I passed into a world of blue with the disorienting purple in-between. But I still exist in the red but also the blue too, and as I grown further I progressed further. Almost like the blue was always their but the shroud was lifted kind of cliche.

Just curious how others perceive these kinds of things. Always puzzled me how other perceive their own(as well as others)perceptional growth.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by korathin

I kind of think about life as a tree too, you have so many choices and "branches" to go off of, and it determines where you "end up". I haven't thought about any colors though, thats interesting. I also like playing with the idea of parallel universes where every branch of the tree has been explored by "another me", so to speak.

join