It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poor left fending for themselves

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Ok so this may be jumping the gun a little here, but in the uk our home secretary Theresa May announced that she was going to make it so we could sue our police force if they let us down, now this sounds very good however when you add in that the justice secretary Kenneth clark also announced he is scrapping legal aide for the majority of people this means that only people who can afford to sue will be able to. Now in my mind this will lead to situations where lets say the police get two calls, one from a wealthy area and one from a poor area - who are they going to attend?? the wealthy one of course because they can sue if they dont turn up.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by bluwindRD

umm, welcome to the board? This is the introduction section

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Look what the police and gov did to my life, no way could i sue them for 19 years of organised crime against my life.

Being alone makes you easy target for them. My advice to you lot, make sure if you do, they may target your home and use things like gang stalking to absolutely wreck your life.

The police and gov people should be in prison for what they have done to me, but they never will be. Like i always say let the world have its trash, and your welcome to it.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Yup i know buddy, but until i reach 20 posts i am not allowed to make any threads anywhere else.. im getting close though, only 6 left

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
It's up to the mods what happens with this one, but on a side note:

Welcome to ATS!

top topics

join