It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands of sharks spotted off Palm Beach

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Is this normal? Video included in story...

www.wptv.com...

Anyone?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

There just migrating from the north going south. They Go into shore to eat bait fish happens every year.
edit on 1-2-2011 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Perhaps it's perfectly normal, I just don't recall ever hearing thousands of sharks just camping 100 yards off a major beach. Magnetic field ties?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
maybe they have moved on from Sharm el-Sheikh resort !

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
This is normal for Florida and sharks. There are always sharks here and this happens every year like another member said. I use to live in Bethune Beach, which at the time was the shark bite capital of the world, and I could see dozens of sharks off of my deck. Personally I wouldn't go in the water and when this happens there are alerts and warnings put up at the beaches.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Reply to post by mblahnikluver

I live in Palm Beach County. I seen it on the local news this morning. This is pretty normal for this time of year. They usually swarm of the coast of Jupiter.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
sharks migrate , whales migrate.. if you see 1000s of dead sharks wash up on the beach with no reasonable explination then id worry.. til then its normal

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

I would say no cause for concern now if all those sharks end up dead on shore well then thats A whole different story and thread still would keep an eye on it all things considered

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Pefectly normal migration OP ,mind you they could be rioting against BP .

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
this might get deleted but am I the only one that noticed the photographer was named Steve Irwin?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
normal you say ? yes sharks migrate yes its around this time of year .No 100k sharks DONT do it all in the same place.
are we forgetting that sharks need to eat? now a 20 mile strech of sharks eating every thing in there path i GRANTE these sharks are starving just as if it was wolfs they would.
it takes x number of fish per shark but in this case you have more sharks in a small area then there are fish in that same area .
dont go into the water they get despret they will attack any thing that moves.
This NUMBER all in the same area IS NOT normal .

top topics

join