It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can't Find Out What These Are ... Google Earth Strangeness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Heya all, new here. Registered actually to ask this :

www.facebook.com...

I posted these photos cause I found a strange ship-like shape in Egypt (which has been "sanitized" obviously ... ie removed) and then browsing to the new imagery for Jan 2011 above my hometown ... what do I find ? Dozens and dozens of these have "mysteriously" appeared ...

Soo ... WTF google ?

Eric

PS: My friend says these are just artifacts or corruptions caused by lens flares or solar panel overloads or stitching errors, thats what he stuck to. I don't know if thats plausible or not since some of these are over roads ... not houses, and they are NOT in any area which is not populated IE not over mountains, plains, rivers, etc only buildings and roads.....

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
aliens.

nah just kidding your friend is right

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
You should listen to your friend. Nothing crazy or unusual here.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
They look like the glare from reflective surfaces. The ones on roads could be car windshields. The ones on and around structures could be any number of things that reflect sunlight.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Oh and Hi Eric welcome to ATS!
I hope you enjoy your time here and learn a thing or two in the process!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by IncenDiaryFire

Welcome to ATS! If you have any unanswered questions or would like help with anything, please don't hesitate to PM me. Also, you should check out the 'photos' section of your profile, lots of free space to upload photos as you wish.
- NWD

new topics

top topics

join