It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The european and american constitutions must have been written by TPTB

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Because the western tptb has been there for so long, since rome, and perhaps before. Hence constitutions and laws that come after that such as the magna carta, the us constitution, the bill of rights, and others, must have been written by tptb. The question of course is for what reason and which elites are responsible for which constitutions and laws?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

Or it could be that history is just as boring (or interesting depending how you look at it) as it is written down in the books.

And that there is no scary TPTB lurking in the shadows pulling the strings.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I wasn't aware that TPTB were broken down into different areas, such as NTPTB, STPTB, ETPTB, and WTPTB...
Ok, so I'm bored and tired.. but seriously, do you think it is broken down into different regions? Wouldn't everywhere fall under TPTB?

Just found this on the web and thought it was pretty interesting:

www.everydns.com...
edit on 31-1-2011 by Time2Think because: fixed typos & added URL

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

haha yeah dont know why i am laughing but i totally agree

i love how every country goes oh its in the bill of rights blah blah, they say their current rulers are bad and all that but never for a second think that maybe the bill of rights or whatever was written by the same people!

i find that hilarious invested interest or what !! both on believing it and on having people believe in it!

try this ok

fact: there has been people in charge and in power of every single society throught the world since forever.

how in the world do people actually believe that through out the entire world and throughout history those bad ptb have been over thrown and then somehow replaced by the good!
if that was the case wouldnt things be totally different, yeah someone else takes over but they are apart of the same scam,

much like how vampires haveto change their identities every 50 years or so to pretend that theyve died so people dont realise "hey this bloke has had the same name and been alive for the last 500 years!!!"
followed by "get him!!!!" haha
not "hey mate, tell me how i can join"
hence secret societies

ok im all over the place with that analogy but it says something or something something haha

we are still controlled by people that screw up and progressively worse then the ones before them!!

so we can either make the assumption of, its the same group of people or we really miss the point so badly that we deserve what we get because in the end we supposbly are the people getting rid of the original people each and every time a revolution goes on

i wish i could articulate better but i cant so just fill in the gaps yourself!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Time2Think
Ok, so I'm bored and tired.. but seriously, do you think it is broken down into different regions? Wouldn't everywhere fall under TPTB?

Yes and no, but it's more like different interests and ideologies, neocons, zionists, etc. Whichever elites are more dominant, they'll become the current tptb.

reply to post by questcequecest

And the future laws of course will be written by tptb again. It's rather hopeless. Perhaps one day there will be a technology/system that make it possible for the people to control their own country without the need of the middle men. I hope that technology or system won't be like the borg.
edit on Mon 31 Jan 11 by Jazzyguy because: (no reason given)

top topics

join