It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happened to the subscription point Locator?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
When I first joined ATS, if you went to " My ATS" and checked out your subscriptions, you could click
on a small highlight, that would bring you to the exact page of your last reply to that thread.
It was such a great feature. It enabled some continuity and train of thought.

Is that feature still available ? It is not evident when I click on subscribed threads.

Just wondering.......Thanks

edit on 30-1-2011 by Wildmanimal because: Created Title , and hit enter before creating content by accident....apologies

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Click on the name of the last poster and it takes you to the last post....''

Good luck.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

Thanks, I'll try that again, but the last poster could be 5 pages down the line from the last comment
that you yourself had made. There used to be a way to easily access the last page you replied to.
Even if it was several days later. This feature was especially helpful if there were 16 pages of replies. As it would
direct you to your last reply to the conversation.

Does this method you speak of locate you back to the next reply after your last comment?

Thanks for the suggestion.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

for that, myATS isn't of use.

click 'my posts', on your 'ribbon'. select your last post on the thread wanted, it will take you to your post, except if posted as the last position in a page, then ATS system recognition 'bugs'(it works, in the sense of seeing any next posts forward, but to reread your own post, go back a page) , redirecting you to the next.

permanent link, for all accounts here.

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/profile.php?display=posts

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jjjtir

Thanks for that advice, I will try that. Sadly it does appear that another of the old ATS features is gone.

Along with many of the old members as well. I still love this ATS community, yet it seems strangely

different in the past year. Younger Crowd I guess. Well as long as their paying,,,,I'm Playing.

Thanks for the reply and intel.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jjjtir

Bingo.....I found it under the member profile tab/ribbon. Had to hunt for it, but it works.

Aquarius,,,try this method sometime, it is really helpful. The ease of the tab locater of old is gone

though. it used to be right out front after you logged in.

Thanks again...I'll make a snow angel for you .

new topics

top topics

join