It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are thowovers of government a sign of human evolution (if you a religious, I am also not against the

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Is the past decade of political unstability in the U.S. and other countries a forecry unto what has unleashed in every month since 9/11 a sort of human evolution and/or awakening? Tunisia? Egypt? Iraq? Afghanistan? Islamic Russians, Americans and almost all Africans? Is this some working in our subconscious that says we do not need authority as if we are ants or bees. I do not think the human race requires a point of authority. Some might call such a system anarchy. Is anarchy really that bad? Can we not rule ourselves? Anarchy is not bad. Giving people power is bad. Anarchy is lack of any power... in anarchy it is me for you and you for me. We do not need some false gods telling me what is right or wrong and to have him/her throw coins/paper at me saying it is worth something. We are above this.

We must work for each other instead of for them.

We also must learn to play.
edit on 1/30/2011 by pa.Frost because: |

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Unfortunately some people just want to be in charge. I live in a country that some claim is very anarchistic and does fine when mostly left alone looking after each other.

In recent years there have been efforts to crack-down in certain areas that have put a new level of violence in our streets. Since US involvement in these efforts is readily admitted I can only assume there is a plan to create unrest and violence so that the people begin begging for police and/or military intervention and are willing to give up their privacy and independence for that security. I believe that is the plan behind the plan and that everything is right on schedule. Seems the whole world is uneasy now.

edit on 30-1-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

Exactly. I wish on ATS I could put a "one liner" but I cannot. If I were allowed I would just say "exactly." The premise of police is not certain at this point. I think hospitals and fire rescue should be state run but policing and judging is to much of a power. There can always be planted evidence and money judges, but when a man is allowed to be the judge/jury/executioner I can almost guarantee most would be criminals would think twice before entering my home!

...It is kind of like the corner store gas station that the owner of it who has a gun, or their cashier has a gun... those robbers will not go to that store. Anarchy is peace.

Are you going to rob the 7/11 or the corner store?

The corner store is anarchy, the 7/11 is capitalist.

I think that police monies in all nation should be reallocated toward medical. Why? We can police ourselves but cannot do surgery on ourselves.

This is the most intelligent and humanitarian thing to do

Fear your/our government.
edit on 1/30/2011 by pa.Frost because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/30/2011 by pa.Frost because: this is not an edit, it is an addition...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by pa.Frost

I need a reply. I am not a "second line" type person so I will continue into another line somehow someway... I will not let until someone replies... please?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

The response quantity is exactly what I expected.

When I am put to a job I know it is the most difficult because no one else is able to do said job.

When I speak, no one listens. Go figure that out. I am lonely for a reason.

Mainly there is no response is because I AM a nut job. I am insane. I do not kill people and I do not love money. Therefore I am insane.
edit on 1/31/2011 by pa.Frost because: I AM A NUTJOB.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

This is that time. Wake up and have no elections. We are not bees nor ants and are not in a pride. Wake up and rebel against all of this that has happened.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Amazing. I think they are afraid! I want to laugh but I cannot. They won't kill you or lock you up. Yet...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Danke el capitan.

top topics

join