It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last words

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
This has to be one of the most touching songs I've heard in a while. From Logic and Lowkeys N.W.O album.

Logic

You see cause these are my last words, I've embedded my heart into this song so I hope every bar is heard.
Before i go I hope I get to speak to Nas first, Ask him why he sold out, See if his heart hurts.
In my name build one Church and one Mosque, There's different ways of worship but there's only one God.
I hope people like that i speak straight, And to my family my mom most of all I appreciate, More than you can ever think.
I love you for everything, And to my foes that I've fought in my past.
Cause everybody has made me, Without it I wouldn't have lasted through half.
Society was never able to mold me, I wanna shout out to everyone who can say that they know me.
See cause this is what I leave you, An immaculate piece of art for my people to see truth.
I hope freemasonry is abolished, I hope the chosen one rises just like the Quran has promised.
I hope Jesus Christ returns, I hope corrupt politicians are made to burn cause how will they ever learn without being force fed. Listen.
Imagine every gun they pump into the system for us pawns, We build our own army and reform.
Re-unite, My last words are for a positive fight.
So if I die I can say that I was able to write and leave my fans with a last quote.
I sit back and sip my last brandy and light up my last smoke.
See these words that I give you now, See their my last hope.
I'm nearly 25 I'm feeling like I've missed the last boat, But I don't care and I quote.
Yours sincerely Logical Cigol.

Lowkey

See these are my last words, I'm grateful for the live that I lived cause it could have been far worse.
My scars are burning I feel like my path's cursed. But remember me for teaching people that can't learn.
Remember me for what i did, Surrounded by negativity did my best to be positive.
I spoke for those that can't speak, Remember that. After my last breathe and my hearts last beat.
I stayed strong and never prayed on the weak. Never snaked my friends, Never changed for the P's.
These are my last words while I pray on my knees, Thank you for my life, I'm so grateful believe.
I turned my back on my brother to learn the meaning of love, If everything goes to plan I will see him above.
With enemies I ain't keeping a grudge, Cause most people are deceitful and it's easy to judge.
With my dying breathe I let them know that I tried my best, Till that organ stops beating inside my chest.
I gave 100 percent with every rhyme I said, But it's not right living life this stressed.
After the last beat of my heart, You better believe that I'm leaving my mark.
And I might never see my CD in the chart, But Inshallah my seed can see piece in Iraq.
I apologize to the people I hurt, It's so hard to explain because it's deeper than words.
But when I'm 6 feet deep in the dirt, Make sure every word that I'm speaking is heard.
When I die please don't morn, Cry not for me.
When I die please don't cry, Write a song for me.
Remember what I did right and what I did wrong, Don't say rest in peace, Help me live long.

The last statement of James Connolly

We went out to break the connection between this country and the British Empire and to establish an Irish Republic. We believe that the call we thus issued to the people of Ireland was a holier calling and a holier cause than any call issued to them during this war having any connection with the war. We succeeded in proving that Irishmen are ready to die endeavoring to win for Ireland their national rights which the British Government has been asking then to die to win for Belgium. As long as that remains the case the cause of Irish Freedom is safe. Believing that the British Government has no right in Ireland, never had any right in Ireland, and never can have any right in Ireland. The presence in any one generation of even a respectable minority of Irishmen ready to die to affirm that truth makes that Government for ever an usurpation, and a crime against human progress. I personally thank God that I have lived to see the day when thousands of Irishmen and boys, and hundreds of Irish women & girls, were equally ready to affirm that truth and seal it with their lives if necessary.

I typed the lyrics and apologize in advance for any mistakes made.
edit on 30-1-2011 by Serizawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Beautiful and very powerful rap and the speaker in the end.

Thanks for uploading, this is the first time listening to these artists, never heard of them, never knew they existed, thanks for bringing them to my attention.

Their message is pretty strong.

join