It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The End Really Here?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

I remember i read something about the the rapture/end of the world would be in May this year. I passed it off since there was no evidence... but then i stumbled across something.

Here is a link with 220 predictions for the end of days all the way back to the year 44.

220 Failed Predictions for the End of the World

Since I’m still typing, I have to assume they were all wrong.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by notimportant

What if nothing will happen in may 2011??? Are you going to shift the date to 2012 where also nothing will happen. This means that people like you can keep pushing dates further and further, it absolutly doesnt make any sense at all... And Zeon, please calm down, looks like you have been terribly brainwashed by populair conspiracytheorists. Don't you know those guys like Icke and Jones are absolutely retarded and a danger to the "normal" people wih their weird storys about the gov? Still more people are going nuts when they hear the storys of people like jones and icke, I think it's rather sad to see.

And therein lies the problem. Guys like Camping do keep pushing the dates forward. And many people aren't aware of the last 10 dates that were predicted.

Icke and Jones are two among many. The mainsream and alternative branches of media are from the same tree. You shouldn't trust either at face value. They both will give you enough truth to sell you the lies and disinfo they are spreading and selling.

However, you will get more from the alternative than the mainstream. I'm not a fan of Jones or Icke. But I don't have to be to know that at least some of what they say checks out. And many of the news stories on their sites check out as well.

You just can't take anything at face value at this point in time. Like an old seasoned journalist once told me:

"If you're mother says she loves you, check it out."

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
now dont forget that Jesse Ventura is more known. barely any of my friends know alex jones. but they all know ventura. he is more well known. and more of a problem then.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
FEMA isn't actually buying anything yet, its only a request for information at this point. They haven't actually purchased to meals or blankets yet.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by daryllyn
FEMA isn't actually buying anything yet, its only a request for information at this point. They haven't actually purchased to meals or blankets yet.

Yes, they have already purchased all of this. it was bought no later than january 26th.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by The only 1 who knows the
reply to post by zeon9010

I was thinking that the WIKILEAKS were being released to cause a revolution in the whole world, and being released in parts to cause panic in world goverments, along with stirring unrest in the population to cause massive unrest in the population, then martial law invoked. Then off to FEMA Camps

A little fear mongering there, zeon9010? How could TPTB round up everybody and take them to FEMA camps? Most of the Military would not obey such an Unconstitutional order, and the private secret military formerly known as Blackwater are but a few hundred. We the People are many, and we are heavily armed, and we are veterans, soldiers, mechanical engineers, scientists, explosives experts, computer hackers, militia members, and plain crazies. Think about this for a minute. What military body could successfully round up everyone and transport them to camps?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by zeon9010

Well, that is the impression that I was under.

But check this out:

It appears that the order has been cancelled?

I was going to quote what led me to my conclusion but found instead that they cancelled the rfi.

Interesting.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

good thoughts. so wikileaks isnt something that will get us into camps. what they need to get us into camps is a disaster. (like 2012, or new madrid earthquake.) then the military would think they need to put people in "camps" which are actually called "residential centers" that will keep you safe. and there wouldnt be many survivors. so whoevers left would most likely agree to go. and then the rest of those would be killed. so you have to have somesort of plan ready.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join