It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The End Really Here?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I remember i read something about the the rapture/end of the world would be in May this year. I passed it off since there was no evidence... but then i stumbled across something.

www.youtube.com...
After you watch that look at the rest of his videos...

For those of you who dont want to watch it:

It has evidence of all the dead birds and fish. And it is linked to the New Madrid fault and FEMA. If you haven't watched it then you should.

FEMA did some trainings for an earthquake in Haiti... 1 week before the earthquake actually hit. Sound weird.
FEMA did a training in new york for a terrorist attack... 1 week before 9/11... coincidence?
FEMA is doing a training in 8 states along the new madrid fault line. They have bought food and blankets... (for a training)

The Egdar Cayce maps of what the U.S. will look like after 2012 are being used by the U.S. Navy. If you have not seen these maps do so. It shows how bad the new madrid earthquake will be.

This thread needs to live a while. we need people to know that this is the end days. Will anyone survive? I dont know but i sure hope so.

Please watch as many of his videos as you can. and you will se what is really happening. please flag this and get this out there.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Also. it may be the begining of an ICEAGE!!! the oil spill screwed up the gulf stream. the oil spill has also screwed up the carribean plate. it makes the tectonic plate move easier. then the NewMadrid earthquake is easier and way more likely to happen.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Wikileaks is probably a lie! it is the perfect way to let the government take away the internet. they kill or arrest assange again then 2000 website have agreed to post everylast file. well if that happened the government would shut down the internet to keep the secrets away. assang was secretly hired by a government official to do this. and i do NOT think it was our prez... someone higher.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Some people will say so, some people will say no. You just have to decide. I don't think it's the end yet, at least not until you are beheaded for not worshiping a man who does great miracles like cause fire to fall from the skies. When all these miracle come, and with it false christs, then it will be that season.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Double post.
edit on 30-1-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Is Jesse Ventura and Alex Jones giving us disinfo? on purpose? probably. Ted Turner owns trutv and believes in global warming and they had a thing about it being a scam. So what does Ted Turner know?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by zeon9010
Also. it may be the begining of an ICEAGE!!! the oil spill screwed up the gulf stream. the oil spill has also screwed up the carribean plate. it makes the tectonic plate move easier. then the NewMadrid earthquake is easier and way more likely to happen.

This is also connected to chem trails. chem trails are reflecting the sunlight. making us even colder!
If there is an ice age then they can freeze all of us who are not ready to survive.
Go onto goold and look up Record Breaking cold 2010
If they can freeze us out then they wont waste any of their resources.
So start preparing for the cold... the major cold.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by zeon9010

I was thinking that the WIKILEAKS were being released to cause a revolution in the whole world, and being released in parts to cause panic in world goverments, along with stirring unrest in the population to cause massive unrest in the population, then martial law invoked. Then off to FEMA Camps

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Just a quick question can you tell me how to confirm that the new map is currently being used by the us navy

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by The only 1 who knows the

Exactly right. but my next question is what is with the FEMA camps. if jesse ventura is supposedly disinfo then why would he be talking about it?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ed1320

i actually couldnt find that. bust i did ask my uncle, and he said that when he was in training he was told that the U.S. would look like that in the future. they were apparently learning it so they could get Navy ships in the nes areas to protect our lands.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I remember i read something about the the rapture/end of the world would be in May this year. I passed it off since there was no evidence... but then i stumbled across something.

You were right to dismiss it. Harold Camping has predicted the end of days several times. And each time he's sure this time is it. This time it's May 2011.

Circumstantially, you might be able to point a finger at FEMA in distrust, but you're going to be hard pressed to convince a group of people there's a pattern with two "coincidental" incidents. I'm not saying you're wrong, just that it won't hold up to a critical mind. There has to be more to go on.

I've seen this map you're talking about. And I've heard the stories of the military using it as a guideline. But so far, I haven't seen any evidence beyond hearsay. I really would like to know if there's any truth to it though.

I think we've all known for decades that the New Madrid fault has the potential to be "apocalyptic". Science has talked about it since the last time it happened. Let's just hope FEMA's little exercise isn't a harbinger of things to come.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

yes. i understand. and there is some more evidence with the earthquake. HAARP has patented a tower that sends of frequency waves that can cause earthquakes to making you hear voices. they have these towers in pretty much every state and are claiming they are cellphone towers. and they are the reason when sometimes you are sitting down and everything is nice and quiet.... and then you hear that annoying ringing sound. the people from 100 years ago never heard that. and they do now.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Dude i live in the area covered by water im just interested in my family and my well being if the shi hits the fan send it to me please
edit on 30-1-2011 by ed1320 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

You were right to dismiss it. Harold Camping has predicted the end of days several times. And each time he's sure this time is it. This time it's May 2011.

What if nothing will happen in may 2011??? Are you going to shift the date to 2012 where also nothing will happen. This means that people like you can keep pushing dates further and further, it absolutly doesnt make any sense at all...

And Zeon, please calm down, looks like you have been terribly brainwashed by populair conspiracytheorists. Don't you know those guys like Icke and Jones are absolutely retarded and a danger to the "normal" people wih their weird storys about the gov?

Still more people are going nuts when they hear the storys of people like jones and icke, I think it's rather sad to see.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
no. i believe Ventura Icke and Jesse are all fakes. i made a different post about that:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
This sounds just crazy - just crazy. Disinfo, Fake, Hysteria - thats all. This guys are completely insane and more and more of this guys come up and the only thing they want is your money! They just want power and sell you crappy DVDs. Leave this #-sayers alone and get a live!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by cushycrux
This sounds just crazy - just crazy. Disinfo, Fake, Hysteria - thats all. This guys are completely insane and more and more of this guys come up and the only thing they want is your money! They just want power and sell you crappy DVDs. Leave this #-sayers alone and get a live!

Agreed. I am still going to watch venturas show and pick out what truth is in there.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by zeon9010

yes. i understand. and there is some more evidence with the earthquake. HAARP has patented a tower that sends of frequency waves that can cause earthquakes to making you hear voices. they have these towers in pretty much every state and are claiming they are cellphone towers. and they are the reason when sometimes you are sitting down and everything is nice and quiet.... and then you hear that annoying ringing sound. the people from 100 years ago never heard that. and they do now.

I read about this somewhere. I'll have to do some digging and see if I can find it again. Seems like haarp keeps growing and growing.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

yes please post what you can find. not sure where it is at either.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join