It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon Protection

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaigine

Thankyou, i will pass this on.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by wraith001

call xxx xxx xxxx a number for a priest who does exorsisms this kind of thing happend to my aunt this guy helped her out a lot.
edit on 13/2/11 by masqua because: Removed telephone number

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Get a hold of these guys. Here is the website. supernaturalresponse.net... They get rid of demons. Not very many people are the real deal. These guys are. They will travel at their own expense.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Seek shelter in the Lord your God who is a refuge and high tower. Call upon the name of the Lord and pray that these demons be loosed and cast away from you. Salvation belongs to our God who sits upon the throne! Awknowledge your sins before Him and be humbled by your weakness and your need for His salvation! Contemplate the mystery of the Love of God, and the Price of Sin which were made abundantly clear in the path He freely, obediently, and humbly chose to submit to the Crucifixion where He suffered, yet He was Blameless, as it was the will of His Father in Heaven. He is the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world, is exalted above all creation, and is seated at the right hand of the Father! Imagine it should be us, but He loves us so much that He suffered the death of the worst of sinners, to fulfil His Fathers will, and to lay down His life even unto death so that sins may be forgiven! Imagine Christ, who is the visible Image of the invisible God, upon the cross, and imagine each of the thorns which pressed down upon His Sacred Head, which suffered inconceivably so that we might not have to. And He is raised by the Power of the Holy Spirit, and has conquered sin and death at the cross!

If we believe then we can awknowledge our sins. If we awknowledge our sins then we can contemplate the Cross of Christ: an inconceivably Gracious and Generous gift of salvation; a picture of such undeserved love; how much love and mercy flow from His Sacred Heart at the wound where my sins pierced the side of the Lover of my Soul, from the tireless fount from which His Most Precious Blood and Water poured out? Contemplate such Love that your Creator and God has for the humble penitent who realizes How much Love He has for even just one of us, not because we deserve it or ever could by our power, but because God is Love, it's not about us, its about Him! It's all for His Glory and He is worthy of praise, glory, honor, power and thanks forever and ever. If we contemplate these things then we will realize just how Incredible the Lord God of all creation is, and we will be compelled to love Him in response, which will lead us to turn from our sins, as His Goodness makes sin that much more repulsive, and if we die with Him, then we will be raised with Him! For He has been given the keys to life and death! Humbly seek and pray for the precious gift of the seed of faith, for protection, healing and comfort! Pray that He would send His Holy Spirit out to heal you and Give you Life and Light from Him! Pray that His Holy Spirit would fill the empty spaces of your heart and lead you into all truth. I am praying these things for you in the Name which is above All Names, of Jesus Christ who is Lord of all, for the glory of His Holy and Blessed Name, and for Your Kingdom where You live and reign with the Father and the Holy Spirit. Amen!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I recommend moving to a different place, not as a means to escape the demon, but simply because it sounds like you live in a negative environment. I remember hearing once that the Japanese place a small knife under the mattresses of thier infants to protect against demons. Also, visit a church.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
You know I get a lot of things that go bump in the night, and I'm quite convinced I have a ghost or demon living here. Its a 30 year old block of apartments I live in which I've only recently moved into, so its quite possible someone could have died here. I've tried every technique on the internet but nothing has worked

It's got to the point where I've just given up trying and just accepted it. When something goes bump I just ignore it as much as possible and try not let anything bother me. It can be quite hard at times because there can be some pretty loud unexplainable noises coming from within my own bedroom. Holy crap there was one just then right beside me! I've tried talking to it, it even responded a bit with 1 knock for yes, 2 for no. I've also had some pretty intense dreams, one time I actually awoke shouting "GET OUT" extremely loud and waking my neighbours. Any advice other than "move out" would be much appreciated.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Wraith, you mentioned a book earlier. I think this is what you're referring to?
en.wikipedia.org...
(Then again there is this, I don't know how serious to take it but I'm leaning towards not serious at all: en.wikipedia.org...)

If that first article is correct about the book's fictionality, that brings up questions (in my mind at least) as to how serious this really is. Not that I'm doubting you, I just can't help the feeling that some parts of this story seem a little fishy to me. (In other words I have my doubts about her, as much as I hate to say that.) For one, if I were in her situation of physical harm by a 'demon' through a dream, I think I'd sure as heck be asking anyone I thought could help, message board or not.

That being said, I can't really be too much help in this situation other than to "second" what some of the other posters have already said (ie this one). If it's strong enough to harm her to that extent then I'd strongly advise against the method I used to get rid of a bothersome negative entity. If I had been dealing with something more than an annoyance that scratched me a few times, my ignorance could have gotten me in some serious trouble. (I basically got angry and demanded that it leave, told it that I was boss and dared it to do something about it -- not a route you want to test with a strong entity.)

But I agree with the post I linked especially the paragraph about using symbols / names that you have faith in. Personally I believe the power comes from within your mind, and prayer / rituals / chanting etc are just different ways to manifest that power that most people's minds don't quite understand how to work with.
edit on 27-2-2011 by duke396 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by duke396

Okay, the book you mentioned earlier is a Necomancy book. I'm not a Necromancer, but from what I understand it is something that works with spririts and the dead. Is it possible the father made a bargain with the entity for the child? I know that sounds crazy, but words have power and if he practiced, he could have made this oath without really taking it seriously.

Another thought, could your girlfriend be drawing the entity to her? Thoughts of depression or anger can bring negative things into a person's life.

Another thought, could it have something to do with something she has had her entire life? Does she have anything still that she carried as a child that could be carrying the entity with it? A lot of times entities will latch onto a possession and follow it.

Beings of negative nature lie a lot about who they are. There is no real way to know what you are dealing with unless you find someone that is experienced enough to command it to reveal it's true nature. Do NOT do this. If you don't know what you're doing it will steamroll you and cause more problems.

I hope that can give you a little more insight. She should try to find a local person that she believes in to help her with this. You and her alone are not going to manage it without more issues. Call the Church, a psychic whatever makes sense to her.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

Astaroth was known to the Canaanites as ASTARTE, to the Sumerians, she was known as INANNA, to the Babylonians, she was known as ISHTAR to the Assyrians and the Akkadians, ASHTART, ASHTORETH, ASHERAH, and ASTORETH, to the Egyptians, ISIS, ASHET AND ASET, to the Phoenecians, she was known as TANIT-ASHTART and ASHTAROTH. Her Ugaritic name was ANAT. She is mentioned in the Hebrew Bible in the forms Ashtoreth (singular) and Ashtaroth (plural, in reference to multiple statues of her). This latter form was directly transliterated in the early Greek and Latin versions of the Bible, where it was less apparent that it had been a plural feminine in Hebrew.

The pseudepigraphal work Testament of Solomon, attributed to King Solomon the King of Israel, but thought to date to the early centuries AD, mentions "Asteraoth" (in Greek) as an angel, who is opposed to the demon of power. Solomon is said to have worshiped Her, and had statutes of her all around his kingdom.

So how did a Female Goddess become a Male Demon? This is how the Christians are, anything that pertains to the Goddess is automatically labeled a Demon.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by slane69

Religious and interested in the spirit world?,... if she has been communing with spirits then she has likely called this demon closer to her. 99.999% of the time spirits who interact with humans are demons, I am sure it acted friendly or benign initially. Only the name of Jesus Christ has the power to grant her release from this demon.

You know, it's quite funny....but I have read a lot of Grimores, books of Magick, and it seems like all of them have prayers to Jesus for protection, suggesting that Church Priests wrote the books.....something else too, more funny than that. Why is it only Christians get possessed by Demons?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by slane69

Religious and interested in the spirit world?,... if she has been communing with spirits then she has likely called this demon closer to her. 99.999% of the time spirits who interact with humans are demons, I am sure it acted friendly or benign initially. Only the name of Jesus Christ has the power to grant her release from this demon.

You know, it's quite funny....but I have read a lot of Grimores, books of Magick, and it seems like all of them have prayers to Jesus for protection, suggesting that Church Priests wrote the books.....something else too, more funny than that. Why is it only Christians get possessed by Demons?
what do pirates want?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
Why is it only Christians get possessed by Demons?

UH OH Someboody hasn't been doing their homework!

Ever hear of a little religion called Voodoo, oh and then there is Hoodoo, and then there is more commenly used which is witchcraft which doesn't rhymn with Christians at all.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join