It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clearing the terms: NWO and OWO

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
This is my first thread here so please bear with me.

While reading through the forums one thing really bothered me, the USE of the term "NWO". First off here's a question, if we are currently in a so-called NWO then how can we know that we are having something new if we don't know what came before? If we dig more into this maybe we'll see that no significant change has occured in the recent century or millennia that could signify that we are currently in a NWO. So this questions came to me, how can we possibly have a NWO if we don't even know what OWO is? I'm suggesting that we re-think about this and use the terms correctly.

How is that possible. If you look more into it you would see that we are still in the same state as before as I would like to call it the OWO. This suggests that we need a change a NEW world order right? We need a NWO that would unite everyone, it won't be a mass depopulation with elites ruling it, instead we would have something "NEW" something that has never been seen before by the world. A community that would be peaceful and forgiving, one that would allow everyone to flourish and go as high as possible but with limits. We won't allow people to be greedy, we won't allow them to take much more than they need so there would still be something left for someone else.

I'm not saying I'm totally correct I'm just suggesting we can do something better.

The problem is a lot of us is afraid of changing, we would rather live peacefully under control of the TPTB and we dare not oppose them. Yes I know you can see it too but why aren't we doing anything? Truth is everyone is afraid to change but we can do something about it. We can raise awareness everywhere.
We should take this to the streets and protest but we need not to use violence we can do it peacefully. Here's a suggestion that I have read from a book called The Millionaires' Death Club, we can protest with masks with big question mark in it and a placard with a bigger question mark. This would raise people's awareness and if someone asks what are we doing, we would respond "Questioning everything". Point is we can do a velvet revolution only using violence as a last resort or if we are in grave danger.

Everyone here longs for change.

We all long for it, but we are too afraid to do anything about it.

Well that's it for now, if inspiration strikes again I will write something about the Illuminati and the elites. (I'm feeling too lazy to do it today)

Thank you for reading my first post.

What are your thoughts about it?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Interesting. Nice post. I take it that you are also part of the Movement?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Lateralussicksicksick

While reading through the forums one thing really bothered me, the USE of the term "NWO". First off here's a question, if we are currently in a so-called NWO then how can we know that we are having something new if we don't know what came before? If we dig more into this maybe we'll see that no significant change has occured in the recent century or millennia that could signify that we are currently in a NWO. So this questions came to me, how can we possibly have a NWO if we don't even know what OWO is? I'm suggesting that we re-think about this and use the terms correctly.

The nwo is an idea, an endgame, a final "utopia". So yes, we're still living in the owo.

How is that possible. If you look more into it you would see that we are still in the same state as before as I would like to call it the OWO. This suggests that we need a change a NEW world order right? We need a NWO that would unite everyone, it won't be a mass depopulation with elites ruling it, instead we would have something "NEW" something that has never been seen before by the world. A community that would be peaceful and forgiving, one that would allow everyone to flourish and go as high as possible but with limits. We won't allow people to be greedy, we won't allow them to take much more than they need so there would still be something left for someone else.

Anytime you have a large group of people living together, there are going to be conflicts. A peaceful and forgiving community is very idealistic, but not very realistic.
How can someone "flourish as high as possible, but with limits"? It's an oxymoron.
And who decides what those limits are?
Who decides what constitutes greedy?
Who decides what is more than you or I need?
Who decides what is enough for everyone else?

I'm not being condescending to your ideas, I promise. But the ideas you have put forth sound very nwo. They have appointed themselves to this very role. They believe they should be the ones to decide these questions, and many more.

The problem is a lot of us is afraid of changing, we would rather live peacefully under control of the TPTB and we dare not oppose them. Yes I know you can see it too but why aren't we doing anything? Truth is everyone is afraid to change but we can do something about it. We can raise awareness everywhere. We should take this to the streets and protest but we need not to use violence we can do it peacefully. Here's a suggestion that I have read from a book called The Millionaires' Death Club, we can protest with masks with big question mark in it and a placard with a bigger question mark. This would raise people's awareness and if someone asks what are we doing, we would respond "Questioning everything". Point is we can do a velvet revolution only using violence as a last resort or if we are in grave danger.

Yes. People are frightened of the change you speak of. Because they know with great change, comes great sacrifice, and many times, great loss. So many will not be stirred until they are left with no choice.

There is a movement right now that has many people posting V's (victory) everywhere. It's similar to your idea. I believe it was started by Alex Jones. It's non violent.

Many revolutions were started with violence as a last resort. Few have accomplished it.

ETA: S&F. Because I look forward to reading more of your inspirations.
edit on 29-1-2011 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by HTorch22

Yes I am.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Anytime you have a large group of people living together, there are going to be conflicts. A peaceful and forgiving community is very idealistic, but not very realistic. How can someone "flourish as high as possible, but with limits"? It's an oxymoron. And who decides what those limits are? Who decides what constitutes greedy? Who decides what is more than you or I need? Who decides what is enough for everyone else? I'm not being condescending to your ideas, I promise. But the ideas you have put forth sound very nwo. They have appointed themselves to this very role. They believe they should be the ones to decide these questions, and many more.

Yes I know the Idea is far-fetched but it is possible.

"Nothing is true everything is permitted." ~Order of the Assassins

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
In my mind, and I may be wrong, the NWO, when the goals are reached, will have certain definable characteristics to it. These characteristics may vary slightly among the subfactions all working toward these goals. For example, nations with borders or nations without? But these variations are probably due more to recruiting and sales pitches. The variations are also what can throw off those following the progress. Therefore, the OWO is anything that comes before the time when all goals are achieved.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

You are so right to bring this up. In fact this confusion should be brought up more often. You probably noticed the surge of fear-mongering new-born conspiracists who are loosely using the term "NWO". Well, those are the disenchanted nostalgics who are slowly seeing the menace of something new threatening their grip on this world. It doesn't make sense that the Nwo is still about the pyramidal social structure because that’s WHAT WE ARE STILL IN .
Anyway, Man cannot bring a Nwo; only something extraterrestrial can make it happen.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
In my mind, and I may be wrong, the NWO, when the goals are reached, will have certain definable characteristics to it. These characteristics may vary slightly among the subfactions all working toward these goals. For example, nations with borders or nations without? But these variations are probably due more to recruiting and sales pitches. The variations are also what can throw off those following the progress.

Nothing is right or wrong here, its just how they use the term.

Therefore, the OWO is anything that comes before the time when all goals are achieved.

There's infinite possibilities that's all I can say.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exv8densez

Anyway, Man cannot bring a Nwo; only something extraterrestrial can make it happen.

The ET you are talking about is not really ET in fact it is within us all, buried away and concealed from each of us. The ultimate goal is to find it. When enough people has done that, a NWO would emerge.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lateralussicksicksick
If we dig more into this maybe we'll see that no significant change has occured in the recent century or millennia that could signify that we are currently in a NWO.

...some could argue that via the federal reserve, the military industrial complex, a corporation is a person (just to name a few notables) - but - imo, you're right... those do not prove that we are currently in a nwo...

how can we possibly have a NWO if we don't even know what OWO is?

...the nwo is the owo... high profile marketing makes some think its new but its the sos...

I'm suggesting that we re-think about this and use the terms correctly.

...i have a similar irk about "tptb" (spit, spit, spit) because, imo, it exalts scum (whether thats the intent or not) but trying to change how people communicate is a bit arrogant and pretty much a waste of time...

We need a NWO that would unite everyone, it won't be a mass depopulation with elites ruling it, instead we would have something "NEW" something that has never been seen before by the world. A community that would be peaceful and forgiving, one that would allow everyone to flourish and go as high as possible but with limits. We won't allow people to be greedy, we won't allow them to take much more than they need so there would still be something left for someone else.

...thats a nice dream until they tell you to work 70hrs a week and 3/4ths of your money goes to support someone who doesnt work...

...the challenge is not to imagine a better world - but - to come up with a viable PLAN and a viable implimentation of that plan... very few have done that and those that have (so far) are a bit off kilter, imo...

I'm just suggesting we can do something better.

...on a local level - person to person - yeah, we can do good... however, on a state, national or global scale, those who control the money control what is...

The problem is a lot of us is afraid of changing, we would rather live peacefully under control of the TPTB

...there it is - the term that makes me wanna spit...

We can raise awareness everywhere.

...awareness of what?... that common folk are being screwed?... that politicians lie?... i suspect that just about everyone already knows that...

We should take this to the streets and protest but we need not to use violence we can do it peacefully.

...those who have the charisma to encourage hundreds of protesters to remain non-violent no matter what are few and far between...

we can do a velvet revolution only using violence as a last resort or if we are in grave danger.

...i understand your angst and recognize the romantic hopeful view - but - without a fully developed viable plan, its just unrealistic wishful thinking...

...good first thread tho...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

No. The goals are clear and well defined. To someone. What you may be struggling with is what we all struggle with. We can only guess at what they are...deduce from what we see and read and have learned. There will always be things that are unknown to us, but that does not translate into infinite possibilities. Possibilities of what?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

There will always be things that are unknown to us, but that does not translate into infinite possibilities. Possibilities of what?

Well humans have existed for at least 160,000 years. Can there be a possibility that we have known everything there is to know? Also can there be a possibility that something cannot be known?

I can't know for sure but as I said before, there are Infinite possibilities.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks

...the challenge is not to imagine a better world - but - to come up with a viable PLAN and a viable implimentation of that plan... very few have done that and those that have (so far) are a bit off kilter, imo...

There has always been a plan, the problem is the implementation of it. I can't elaborate the plan because I'm not involved in doing it.

...on a local level - person to person - yeah, we can do good... however, on a state, national or global scale, those who control the money control what is...

Ever heard of the French Revolution? A great example that people can overthrow tyranny.

...awareness of what?... that common folk are being screwed?... that politicians lie?... i suspect that just about everyone already knows that...

I don't think everyone knows that. With our president's current approval rate of 53%, I don't think so.

...good first thread tho...

Thanks, I appreciate it.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
New World Order is but a word, a thought, and, a plan, the word fist spoken by GHB George H Bush in 1990 on the 5th of aug. then again on the 11th sept 1990 then in1991 what is the NWO that GHB talked about? one world gov,
What is the OWO pre 1990 some will say before , words spoken by RWR "Mr Gorbachev,tear down this wall" June 12 1987, that is when the OWO was laid to rest, no more cold war no more threat of nuke's no more east vs west. So they thought, well the wall did come down and total chaos fallowed missing nukes, and the death of the USSR a good thing right ? sort of, financial collapse, solders with out pay opening a black market, no food on the shelves and we in the west say yea we won one round now for the next
1990-91 the birth of the NWO in action, in that year we went to war to stop one country from overrunning an other country for oil, we one round2,NWO with power 2001, when all eyes turned to NY then to DC, asking what shall you do? ok you ask you got it PATRIOT ACT, the most wanted man dead or alive with a $25,000,000,000 and war
2 years latter when the wold came together IMF UN WTO WHO UK EU USA and others come together to fight a war, first a war of sanctions, would criticism, and UN for the lack of a better word world laws, brought against a world leader, for the act of terrorism on the USA a war that lasted 7 + years yes the war is over officially unofficially we are still there fighting-training in Iraq.
now ask your self when did you have the most freedoms
with NO TSA pat downs
NO proving who you are,
not having to worry about being considered a terrorist for having cash $10,000 and the freedom to come and go as you pleased.
know this and you know NWO and OWO is
edit on 30-1-2011 by bekod because: word corection

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

There has always been a plan

...always?... for your statement to not be perceived as an exaggeration, you need to pick a word that indicates a specific period of time - or - explain this plan that you claim has always been...

the problem is the implementation of it.

...dang, i previously spelled implementation wrong... there goes my miz perfect facade...

I can't elaborate the plan because I'm not involved in doing it.

...but you CAN claim that theres always been a plan...

Ever heard of the French Revolution? A great example that people can overthrow tyranny.

...its only a valid example if you view it with a romantic eye and ignore current weapon technology and governments willingness to use it against citizens...

I don't think everyone knows that. With our president's current approval rate of 53%, I don't think so.

...i said "just about everyone"...

...approval rates have been lots lower with previous puppets... cant put stock into those polls because they only truly reflect the opinions of those who are polled and only then if there were actually people polled and not just made up to support an agenda (which is usually the case, imo)...

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks

...always?... for your statement to not be perceived as an exaggeration, you need to pick a word that indicates a specific period of time - or - explain this plan that you claim has always been...

Well I'm sorry about that lets say about the time of Pythagoras or around c. 570-c. 495 BC.
edit on 1-2-2011 by Lateralussicksicksick because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
For those who want to know more about things I recommend this site to you.

Conspiracy theorists talk about the horrors of a New World Order, or One World Government or whatever, as if there is some great nightmare to come in the future. But the nightmare is already here. What could be worse than the zombie world we currently inhabit?

The triumph of the Old World Order is already close to completion. What we see all around us is their vision of how things should be. Capitalist democracy - the "freedom" to shop, the opportunity to lavish your free time on mind-numbing garbage, the "freedom" to elect carefully chosen candidates who promise to give you more of what you've been brainwashed into thinking you want - is what underpins their Satanic control. They need no soldiers, microchips in the head, concentration camps or whatever other paranoid fantasies are summoned up, to control the people. They understand the great and simple secret of how to manipulate the people: give them a tedious job to occupy them for most of the week, then endless ways to fritter away the time they have when they're not at work. Result? - a zombie population, docile, blinded by glitter and bling, with neither the ability nor motivation to resist. "Shall we start a Revolution?" we say. "No, we'd rather watch American Idol and eat popcorn, thank you very much," they reply. That's the world of today.

edit on 7-2-2011 by Lateralussicksicksick because: Added some text

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
To understand more what "we" mean by the term Old World Order please take a time to watch this two videos.

Part I

Part II

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Congratulations on your first thread.

I expect you will become one of the better writers in time.

This can be a hard crowd to play to.

I have also had concerns with the terms we use such as; NWO, NWG, TPTB and many more.

Those abbreviations are very much overused and can have different meanings to many people.

What you and others have suggested would be a perfect world is very much like true communism.
As we have seen this does not work very well because we are human.

I don't know the answer to our problems as there is no humane and fair way to distribute the wealth evenly.

Looking forward to your next thread.
edit on 16-2-2011 by dizziedame because: to add sentence

edit on 16-2-2011 by dizziedame because: to correct a spelling error.

edit on 16-2-2011 by dizziedame because: another spelling correction

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
What you mean nothing significant has happend?
What you mean like technology?
Like trade agreement's? Like comunication worldwide? Like going to space?
Like.......leaving behind the OWO, King's deciding whether they should cut off your head or not?
What is the OWO you ask?
Well, did'nt you go to school? Where I went, I was taught that back in the day, you could get ya head chopped of for stealing a loaf of bread.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join