It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

chemtrail survey, what are your thoughts?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
this thread is to determine how many people on ats are actually awake on the subject of chemtrails.
i have seen many threads about chemtrails, and the same group of debunkers show up to each,
i believe that they are not contrails there is a difference, a few days ago my sky was completely cloud covered after these planes sprayed the sky, but a check on the weather radar for my area showed no cloud cover! there are many
explanations for these trails and their purpose, everyones are welcome here, i ask that people be polite and respect everyone's opinion, please comment on it in your area, or bring forth any evidence you have to prove or disprove either way., i want this to be a informative thread . i am intrerested in seeing what the majority of ats believes on this subject, thankyou everyone.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Im going with what user Chadwickus says .... imma say 99 percent contrail 1 percent funny government business....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

interesting, have you yourself noticed in your town
these contrails, have you watched them in action ?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

Yes i've seen them in the sky . Some krazy patterns , some of them really make you go hmm.... But then again i know who ever authorizing poion in he air there familys are righ there with me taking a big wiffff.....

I woulndt mind some people who have planes actually go up there on a regular basis daily grab a months worth of data, bu actually getting air samples . Testing it and finding out extactly what in he mixure if anything but moisture and some other non lethal ingreadians . But who will ? There are so many samples to choose from .

I know hey have used airborune toxins in warefare before vietnam ww2 iraq afghanistan iran lool etc.. thats what my 1 percen is for . bu the rest im with the data i see now mostly contrails... but you never know. I still keep opn mind about it

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
The conspiracy in me wants me to believe. But the problem is I believe in facts. Everyone that has posted on chemtrails have no facts or evidence of any kind to present a legitimate case. I believe that I have found two key factors in the chemtrail theory. The key factors are relative humidity and altitude. Here is a post that I did on another thread.

Hello and nice pics. I noticed that nobody replied to your thread with a possible scientific explanation. I will star and flag your thread because your stance of an open mind to the subject. I for one do not know about chemtrails but I responded to another thread on chemtrails. I googled all kinds of information on jet contrails, altitude, and relative humidity and came up with some interesting results.

Here is a link about jet contrails. www.weatherquestions.com...
"If the air has low relative humidity, then a contrail will not form because the extra water vapor produced by the jet engines is not large enough to produce condensation. But if the is air has high relative humidity, then a contrail forms, using up the excess water vapor that the air can not hold."

Here is an interesting explanation to why contrails stay in the air longer. contrailscience.com...

"If the air has so much water vapor in it already that it can’t hold any more (i.e. it’s “supersaturated”), then the ice crystals can’t sublimate, and so the contrail will stay around for a long time. The ice crystals might even attract water from the air, if there is enough, and the contrail will get thicker. Winds might make the contrail spread out to even cover the whole sky."

These articles point to the relative humidity and altitude to determine how long a jet contrail will stay visible and can possibly cover the whole sky. I too am interested in the chemtrail idea but I am like you and need the facts to back up the claims. I am still searching for the answer but I am convinced that relative humidity and altitude should be investigated before any chemtrail claim. I am pretty happy with my results but I am open to the possibility of chemtrails.

Can you check your local weather for the relative humidity for the day you took the photos? If you do can you post the link to the site? I am curious to see what it was.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

i have seen two planes in the sky , appearing at the same altitude
one leaves long thick trails and the other leaves short thin trails
and the ones that leaves short trails, appear to have a destination
vs the long trail planes that seem to leave the trails back and forth
over and over all day long. in grid patterns near the view of the sun.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12

i have seen two planes in the sky , appearing at the same altitude
one leaves long thick trails and the other leaves short thin trails
and the ones that leaves short trails, appear to have a destination
vs the long trail planes that seem to leave the trails back and forth
over and over all day long. in grid patterns near the view of the sun.

I am totally opened to the possibility but there are questions that should be answered before we make the chemtrail judgment. We would need a desciption of the planes. Are they the same aircraft, do they have the same engines. Did you use a range finder to determine the altitude. What was the relative humidity that day. I am in no way trying to sound like I know it all. I am just going on the information that I have gathered and in the future I might suggest to get this information to lay out a solid case.

I do believe in some theories that do not have "smoking gun" evidence. It is just that I am not quite sold on the chemtrail idea.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/328239adf808.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d029123d8da2.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/83d7b1cd9488.jpg[/atsimg]

i took all of these , these are not normal contrails!

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

omg you captured nibiru in the first pic !!!

lool j/k

Yes patterns like that do look strange . But correlation is not causation .

Unill someone wants to use there plane to fly up ... grab some samples ..... then we can sit here and call it fairy dust for all we know

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

woah lol i just noticed that!!! what is that? it looked way smaller on the cam? is that a sundog?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky

omg you captured nibiru in the first pic !!!

lool j/k

Yes patterns like that do look strange . But correlation is not causation .

Unill someone wants to use there plane to fly up ... grab some samples ..... then we can sit here and call it fairy dust for all we know

I got $5 on it chucky. We need to get a plane in the air. That is a good idea.

Nice pics op. Are you in a major air traffic corridor(for lack of better words)? What I mean does alot of planes fly by every day.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Flag, matrix for providing pics. thank you
edit on 29-1-2011 by liejunkie01 because: comma

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

we are rite next to a airforce base holloman

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12

we are rite next to a airforce base holloman

I live about thirty miles from Scott AFB and I have never noticed anything like that. I wonder...
I took my son the the airshow this last summer. When I go this year I will pay special attention to the trails. Maybe I can figure out how to take good pics with my camera.

new topics

top topics

join