It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakra Force Tonations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I found this interesting. It's alternative health care based on Chakra balance ... and in union with modern western medicine. The idea is that your chakra has a tone and if you are sick then your chakra is out of tone. Kinda like playing a piano out of tune and it has to get tuned up to sound right. (I think).

The site says 'entertainment purposes' because it's gotta' cover itself legally, but this chakra tonations is an alternative health care that is out there .. like accupuncture.

I've been to a bunch of accupuncture sessions and while it hasn't cured me of anything, I do feel a huge difference in my chi after having been there. A night and day difference. So I'm open to alternative health care and this chakra tone sounds interesting. I'm reminded of the NDE stories people tell about how the universe and everything in it all have tones and make beautiful 'music'. Our bodies are musical and toneful ... but illness makes them out of tune.

Would ATSers like to give it a try? See if this is a for real thing or if it's just a scam? Wanna' try to 'tune in' and see if your ailments are helped? It won't be instantly .. you've got to meditate for 3-5 minutes on a tone for a few sessions over some time period .. a few days or weeks .. There is a list of ailments that the chakra force tonations can (allegedly) help. I'm going to give my glaucoma a try as well as my Sjogrens (listed as dry mouth) and my ringing ears (listed as Meneres).

Chakra Force Tonations

Everything is based on frequency. Frequency (warp) and light (woof) are woven to form atoms. Atoms are threaded together with light to form molecule. Molecules are molded together with light to form cells. We are beings crafted of frequency and light into a physical form

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
The Chakra's are much more complex than expecting them to self correct by listening to tones, they are the essence of your very being, every thought and action influences them. The only methods i recommend for bringing harmony to the Chakra's are mantras and to pursue the liberation of your consciousness vs the ego. There are methods you can use to awaken the Chakra's (mantras) and with an hour or so of vocalization each day you will be able to analyze the differences between when you practice mantra's and when you don't. This then is useful for you to directly perceive senses you have which are not directly related to the five senses in the physical body, which forces one to reassess their association with the physical body and study it's habits, then it is realized one is not simply the physical body and pursues a long and painful process to break free of the physical body, it's senses and it's in-superior emotions and thoughts. How is this done? By creating higher dimensional bodies for one-self's consciousness to merge into (with alchemy), and then, once the physical body dies, the part of you which is conscious does not reside in the physical body anymore, and it simply sheds itself like a snake skin. This is a massive study, which requires conscious experience for self validation.

I've provided a link for further research on the topic.

deoxy.org...
gnosticteachings.org...
gnosticteachings.org...
gnosticteachings.org...

FYI, you can damage the chakra's which can lead to serious mental conditions, i know because i meditated on my 3rd eye chakra without any thorough study, and caused major complications which i won't go into, but suffice to say it almost destroyed my ability to function, so all of this information comes from many years of painful first hand experiences and forced learning.
edit on 29-1-2011 by tempsec because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
You can diagnose what is going on with these energy centres by using a pendulum, which will easily respond to the variations in energy flow-rate, size and pattern.

You can also open and cleanse them easily by bringing white light into your body and using it to inflate and clear out dross in all centres in order. After which they will return to a natural size and flow-rate on their own accord.

I think to claim only one way is the way in relation to chakra energy centres, is poor form. Time to move beyond Belief-Systems and their Dogma.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I have fibromyalgia and I'm up for trying it! Can't hurt to try!

Even if chakras are more complicated, I think it would be worth trying this along with other methods and I'll gladly come back and post my results.
Thanks for the info! I had never heard of this before, but it does make sense in theory.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

FYI, you can damage the chakra's which can lead to serious mental conditions, i know because i meditated on my 3rd eye chakra without any thorough study, and caused major complications which i won't go into, but suffice to say it almost destroyed my ability to function, so all of this information comes from many years of painful first hand experiences and forced learning.
reply to post by tempsec

I get what you're saying here and it makes sense. Do you think that something as simple as listening to tones could damage the chakras? I wasn't even really intending to listen to them while meditating... just as I peruse the web, really. Do you think this alone could hurt? Just curious and you seem to have good info on this. I'm definitely checking out the links you posted. Thanks!

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

Your right about one thing. Focusing energy into your third eye will open you up into a new dimension of creative force. That creative force can be very distracting and without some proper guidance (shamanism), it can really lead you astray.

Build self awareness.

Then use that self awareness. You can open and cleanse all your chakras without doing a thing if you just lead the right lifestyle. If you dont think, act, or nething in a negetive manner, then you will be balanced. Actually, thinking period is bad news.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by gemineye

I get what you're saying here and it makes sense. Do you think that something as simple as listening to tones could damage the chakras? I wasn't even really intending to listen to them while meditating... just as I peruse the web, really. Do you think this alone could hurt? Just curious and you seem to have good info on this. I'm definitely checking out the links you posted. Thanks!

No i do not believe listening to tones can damage the Chakra's, my point is that without a complete understanding of what you are doing whilst stimulating the Chakra's you are susceptible to negative influences that increase in strength and frequency due to the Chakra's being more open than usual. For instance, if you were to ponder the reality of the 3rd eye Chakra being a gateway with which your consciousness can use to observe beyond this dimension, opening oneself to this reality prior to an understanding of the hazards of opening oneself to another dimension leaves you vulnerable to mistakes, ones that are not worth taking when considering you are playing with your own psychology.

As an example, when a child is brought into the world and becomes self aware of his/her thoughts and realizes the mind/thoughts can be used as a tool to comprehend reality, it is used extensively without restraint. Then, the more one realizes that certain thoughts can lead to emotions that are extremely unpleasant (for example, pondering death), then one tends not to follow the same thought process again knowing the unpleasent experiences that await them should they follow the same mental path. Due to the nature of direct experience in the higher dimensions, we do not have the luxury of trial and error once the 3rd eye is open. When i speak of direct experience, i would ask you to reflect on any traumatizing nightmares you may have had either as a child or an adult. The nature of these experiences are extremely frightful, almost as if you are directly experiencing fear/suffering, this is because when you are sleeping, your conscious focus is no longer on the physical body and it's five senses (these are shut down during sleep) - but your focus has shifted into another dimension where these causes of suffering occur (this is a huge topic, and i will not elaborate any further due). However, just as the thoughts lead to emotions of suffering in the higher dimensions, so do the higher emotions such as piece and love reside in the higher dimensions, however, they are not the product of a thought process.

The feelings of peace and love are experienced when the association with the mind/ego is destroyed and re-association with higher faculties with which to perceive reality take place. This higher faculty is the consciousness, it is separate from the mind and the emotions which cause suffering due to the thought "tunnels" which i described earlier. The mind is useless to perceive reality, reality must be perceived directly, and this direct perceiving is through the consciousness. The links i provided above document the doctrine to awaken ones consciousness and destroy the ego. Only then, once the causes of your suffering are understood, and you have commenced destroying them, can you begin to open yourself to direct experience of the higher dimensions, but not with the ego in tact and an association with the mind, as this will lead to further strengthen the ego.

Obviously, it is in everyone's best interest to destroy the ego and illuminate the consciousness and create higher dimensional bodies to reside in after death.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Just to expand on this, for completeness, you can see how the the idea is to transition from subjectively trying to understand reality through the mind to direct conscious experience outside of the mind. To stimulate the Chakra's is to get a peak at what these other senses are through which reality can be perceived, hence the Chakra's activations resulting in experiences of "Intuition" and "Clairvoyance" all of which are trademarks of "direct experience of reality" rather than subjectivity.

Remember how your teachers told you to always take your first answer in a test, the one that intuitive feeling tells you? And not to listen to your mind as it comes in and makes a mess of things?

You can explore the higher dimensions yourself, through direct experience, rather than experiencing them through the mind, which are "dreams" - direct experience means your completely awake and aware, in conscious control in the higher dimensions. If you observe the sleep process you (and anyone who attempts to meditate) will note that the mind will try to steal your focus relentlessly. If you can stay dissociated with the mind and find your consciousness to reside in, then during the sleep process, rather than getting lost in the mind, you will remain completely aware. The physical body and its senses will shut down (sleep) so that the consciousness is free to leave it and explore elsewhere, once the physical body is shutting down one will feel the higher dimensional body or "lunar astral body" as feelings of vibration and electricity rather than flesh - once you feel this body your consciousness will automatically be pulled into it as it resides in it already, you are simply shutting down that which has had your focus stolen all along (the mind and the physical body). It is then that a split happens and you are now in the Astral body whilst your physical body sleeps, this happens every night however usually the mind is creating images in the astral plane and your consciousness is imprisoned to watch quietly just as it is during the day in your physical body.

Once consciously in the higher dimension, we can experience a new reality, receive teachings and explore without the constraints of the physical body.

Obviously i would only recommend directly experiencing the higher dimensions once the process of destroying the ego's is well understood.

All of this information i learned through a combination of reading the doctrines of Gnosis and direct experience.

edit on 30-1-2011 by tempsec because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by tempsec

Thanks for all that! I can tell you've done your research and know what you're talking about. All excellent information! I'm going to read up on the links you posted. All this is very much appreciated!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by tempsec
Obviously, it is in everyone's best interest to destroy the ego and illuminate the consciousness and create higher dimensional bodies to reside in after death.

So this is Ego with the traditional negative view on it?

Could it not be that Ego is simply the mechanism with which sentient life recognizes itself? In which case having Experience of this Earth and fulfilling the Souls agreements to be here, Ego is required. And like everything else on this world, is in great need of Balancing rather than Destruction.

With Ego being the machanism to recognise the Self, we find that 'god' must also have Ego. Otherwise we could not exist as the means by which it comes to know Itself because it could not Recognise itself.

Obviously i would only recommend directly experiencing the higher dimensions once the process of destroying the ego's is well understood.

The greatest Key to purposely awakening ourselves, to regaining our own Memories of the paths that have led us to Now as a Soul is to have No Beliefs At All about Anything. All Belief are Limitations to what you can experience of your own Higher-Self and Purpose.

If there had to be any sort of rules involved it would be firstly, Practice as if Naked, Have No Fear, Do not build Beliefs out of your experiences in the Awareness Stream and that finding, meeting and working with your own Higher-Self is done by using the most simple of methods devoid of all Belief-System Dogma and Bias.

While it is all well and good to follow the paths of thousands of others who came before us, it only allows you to experience what they did, and is thus a Limitation. Hence we should Explore Freely beyond all scope of any Belief-System.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I have a question you might be able to answer. I was in deep morning meditation the other day and was able to get all of my "pin wheels" moving at the same time. I opened every one and took my time to see in depth which each one meant to me at this particular point. I kept them open all day and every time I thought about during the rest of the day I would see them spinning. However I did not close them. I ended up sick as a dog the next day.... My question is….. Should I have closed them when I finished my meditation, or does this have nothing to do with what I experienced? Thank you in advance for your comments and suggestions.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by damilo
I have a question you might be able to answer.

I have no answer to your question. I'm just getting started with all this. It's VERY new to me and I'm still trying to figure it all out. I would appreciate any direction in this area from those who have advanced in this area. I'll look forward to their response to your question . SORRY.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Thank you for your honesty. I know that the answer is out there. I will just have to wait until one comes thru.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by damilo

Many people will say you have to close them down.. some even say the Guru has to do it for you.. I say Pffftt!! To that. They are naturally open and never closed.. Ever. They can be squeezed, warped, twisted and barely flowing energy.. but never fully closed, othewise you would be dead.

I would take yourself back into the day, to observe the energetics around you. This may provide some insight into why you felt sick the next day.

Many do not understand that we are like Sponges.. we absorb the amassed negative cloud that exists all around us in these times.. and it is up to us to clear that dross out of our own system otherwise it will effect you.

The simplest way to do this is what the ancient Hebrew called The Middle Pillar Method.. which is akin to the Druidic version and other.. basically you bring White Light into your body through the Crown Chakra, and adirect it into each Chakra in order to expand and clear out the dross.

After that is completed the Chakra will return to their natural level of flow according to your situation and thoughts/beliefs.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin

Could it not be that Ego is simply the mechanism with which sentient life recognizes itself? In which case having Experience of this Earth and fulfilling the Souls agreements to be here, Ego is required. And like everything else on this world, is in great need of Balancing rather than Destruction.

With Ego being the machanism to recognise the Self, we find that 'god' must also have Ego. Otherwise we could not exist as the means by which it comes to know Itself because it could not Recognise itself.

Indeed the Ego is the mechanism that carries life that is not self aware, fuels the wheel of samsara, i did not say that it wasn't. The ego is a necessity for non sentient life but once you are self conscious, it is then your responsibility to understand what it is, fundamentally, that which drives you, and what you find is that, the ego dominates. Most actions can be attributed to the ego in one way or another, all the energies which create the survival instincts also drive us in more complex ways, many thoughts and actions are based on those energies and, more importantly, most do not investigate the mechanisms of their own behaviors. You have two choices, you can either reside in the ego or you can reside in the consciousness (or the higher self, if you want to call it that). In the consciousness, we view more of reality as it is, without subjectivity, and the more we associate with our consciousness through direct experience the more of reality we begin to perceive and the more we see how the egos energies manifest through the various centers of our bodies.

For example, i could receive a phone call from my spouse that she is in the company of another man, the phone then drops out. Immediately, in this situation for many individuals, the energies of the ego spring into gear, and manifest in both our emotional centers (pains in the chest/jealousy) and also in our mental processes (thoughts about infidelity). Ones focus is then stolen, fueling and strengthening the ego until it has so much power that it takes little to bring back the same feelings. This is how ones view of reality is distorted, the ego is attempting to convince you of a reality that is not a true representation of how things are. Your spouse may simply be visiting an injured friend in hospital who has had an accident.

If we take the same situation, and one resides in their consciousness, outside of the mind, one can observe the mind and the emotions attempting to take control and, instead of associating with and giving strength to the ego, one can observe how the ego was attempting to obtain control, learn from the experience, and use techniques to eliminate the ego. This strengthens the consciousness, removes the ego, and brings feelings of peace. This is the correct way to act in each situation, from moment to moment, in the consciousness, so we can learn about our behaviors, about the ego's that control us, and break free of them.

Once the ego is diminished, the ego's do not have control, and you will see each moment as it truly is, than trying to understand it through the ego. Love is your natural state of being, found in the consciousness, the ego removes you from these states of being. Time is also subject to how conscious or lack thereof you are, a person who is conscious from moment to moment will find each moment passes slowly, with more detail able to be extracted from those moments, this eventually crosses into a timeless dimension, but the focus must be removed from the physical body to do this (aka sleep). (Think about a time where you were in a state of Love, your first kiss perhaps? Many account that time was slower during these periods). The opposite, of course, is the deep slumber of the ego, time seems to move at a frantic pace as your consciousness is left underutilized.

If you truly knew what the ego was, you would know it brings misery. We do not need the ego to be balanced, we need it eliminated, it is false. You can not balance the false with the truth, you must break through the false to see the truth. Lust stems from the ego, love stems from the consciousness, hate stems from the ego, compassion from the consciousness. These lower states of being are not welcome within me, i embrace Love and compassion, not Lust and Hate. Now that we are self conscious, we have the choice.

edit on 31-1-2011 by tempsec because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

If there had to be any sort of rules involved it would be firstly, Practice as if Naked, Have No Fear, Do not build Beliefs out of your experiences in the Awareness Stream and that finding, meeting and working with your own Higher-Self is done by using the most simple of methods devoid of all Belief-System Dogma and Bias.

While it is all well and good to follow the paths of thousands of others who came before us, it only allows you to experience what they did, and is thus a Limitation. Hence we should Explore Freely beyond all scope of any Belief-System.

I could not agree more, hence the need to remove subjectivity and suffering of the ego and illuminate the consciousness, to experience reality for ourselves is to remove any belief systems, reality simply is, and we can see what is for ourselves with the tools we have, which is our consciousness, higher self, the christ etc.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by tempsec

Thank you for responding, it is much appreciated friend.

The ideas I offer here are my own, gained from direct experience since a small child and owing nothing to any belief-system or philosophy...

I don't see the Ego as the enemy, I only see it as the part of us that recognizes itself, something that makes us self-aware, and thus in need of balance like all other aspects of our chosen existence. Hence god too has ego in order to be self aware and thus why we experience it too. I see it as a spectrum, one end being the flagrant, self important over-the-top type of behaviours we often see in the world around us.. and the other end being those with little self esteem, weakend character and weakened strengths, etc. Which is why I think it needs balancing somewhere in a healthy range on the spectrum.

Most definately agree that thoughts create emotions in most cases, and that the unfocused mind will allow the energetic bond to run free.. creating what I call Stories.. the things that keep people awake and worrying at night. I learned this from observing my own Reactions, and discovering that the art of Self Mastery revolved around Awareness in every moment of our thoughts and chosen actions so that we were no longer Reactionary.

As you pointed out so well, to be a chooser of action as opposed to being reactionary does require being Consciouss of everything we do, think, feel and create as an Observer of the Self. It is a freeing thing to observe oneself in action and with total honesty shine light into our own darkness in order to bring our supposedly separate parts into Wholeness.

For me, Samsara is a concept that seems to apply until one Awakens from this Indoctrinated Dream of Life. As an Aware soul, remerged with the higher-self, the game is changed in that we now know it is us who choose the framework for each life, who choose the Itinerary for this small journey and who may choose to do something else instead of returning for more experience to this world of experience. But having said that, I have already chosen to return in order to help the direction humanity takes in the future when this System is past.

I suppose the main aim of my different perspective is to have people question Belief, their Beliefs, the why of what they Believe so that they can better enable themselves to grow out of that Mould into a clearer perception of what is and what is not.

As the ancient Druid in their times said, "Truth Against the World".. a very telling statement filled with information.

And over the years I found the world filled with Teachers, most who were Followers of Paths that had millions of footprints along it already.. the very means to ingrain Beliefs. Whereas the world had few teachers, those who simplified things in order to meet and work with the Inner Teacher, and who could show you easily how to reach that inside yourself.

One of the drawbacks to this perception is that most people seek Complexity because it is their belief, via Indoctrination, that Truth must be Complex. Which is of course the exact opposite to the reality. But most cannot see the Simplicity themselves because as yet they are looking for the complexity they believe should be there even when it isn't. So, many people cannot see what is already there waiting for them with the smallest amount of practice.

Lastly, being a bit old means I get to go off topic with regularity and waffle-on a little bit

new topics

top topics

join