It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight 93 Phone Calls: Voice Morphing, Staged, or Real?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

There is nothing classified about voice morphing technology. The creator was Dr George Papcun and this is what he says about use of his technology in relation to 9/11 :-

sites.google.com...

But, even if it could be used, it doesn't begin to cover the situation of passengers on UA 93. You acknowledge that voice samples are obviously required so how were these obtained in respect of last minute bookings, some of whom only switched from Flight 91 that very morning ?

And how did the perps obtain information like the combination of Linda Gronlund's safe in her closet, which she gave to her sister, or that Mark Bingham's mother would be at her brother's that morning and not home.

I cannot accept either that, even if you could reproduce perfectly the sound of someones voice , you would be able to fool 100 % of spouses, parents, siblings etc. Not one relative of a UA 93 passenger has expressed any doubt. You need more than just a voice, you need manner of speaking, pet names, deeply personal info. There are a 1001 ways perps could be caught out. For example, my wife is called Lynda but I always call her Lyn unless we are having a row and it goes to Lynda for some reason. So if I supposedly called her up and started referring to her as Lynda then she would think it odd immediately. There are just too many ways to mess it up.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
The first 3 minutes of this video explain how the phone calls could be faked. The discussion on this video is flight 77 but applies to flight 93 IMHO.

9/11 FLIGHT 77 Phone Calls Faked? COMPELLING THEORY

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Well, yeah, as I said for 1984-1985 it was classified sensitive and wasn't public domain back then.. I didn't know if it still was or wasn't. Back then it was just law enforcement that had them so they could entice and entrap people into all kinds of crimes..bet they still do it..

I doubt you can find one of these machines that will do exactly as I have described in the public domain today though..

If you know any mention of this online, I would love to see it... I haven't found any myself.. But then again, I haven't looked for a year or so..now's a good time I suppose

edit:

Well I have had a friend use that thing on me, he already had my voice sample from when I visited, then later called me when I was home and when I heard myself on the phone trying to talk to me, it was a disturbing experience, not knowing my friend was the one doing this to me..

But it was absolutely flawless in replicating my voice..... But dont be so sure about fooling people... When you hear someone you know very well speaking to you, even if they aren't getting everything right, you would think it was odd, but still think it was them.. In my case I knew it wasn't me, because I am me and not this strange caller with my voice

But it still gave me a scare beyond anything you can imagine... Most people hear a family member's voice, they will think it is them, even if they say stuff wrong like nicknames etc.. It woould take a lot for someone to suddenly think some scammer is using a voice duplicator on them, versus the easier way to accept that it really is them..

My point being, and just my opinion is that it would be more likely to succeed fooling someone, rather than the person knowing they were being scammed..
edit on 30-1-2011 by alienreality because: eta

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by amy2x

That Jesse Ventura vid is utter rubbish.

You obviously cannot begin to copy a voice without samples so how were these obtained for UA 93 passengers, especially those who joined last minute ?

And how did the perps gain all the personal information required to fool 100 % of family members ? Including even the combination of a safe in one passenger's closet !

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
reply to post by amy2x

That Jesse Ventura vid is utter rubbish.

You obviously cannot begin to copy a voice without samples so how were these obtained for UA 93 passengers, especially those who joined last minute ?

And how did the perps gain all the personal information required to fool 100 % of family members ? Including even the combination of a safe in one passenger's closet !

Does not matter how. If it happened,it happened. I can only make wild guess.

************************************************************************************

Phone Calls
Alleged Oddities of Phone Calls from Doomed Flights

Examining the distribution of the phone calls on the flights commandeered on 9/11/01 reveals an interesting pattern. There are reports of phone calls from thirteen Flight 93 passengers, but only one to three from passengers on any of the other flights. If passengers on Flight 93 were able to complete so many cell phone calls, why were they so rare on the other flights? Presumably the teams of four or five hijackers would have been too busy flying the airplanes to police passengers. The airphone calls attributed to Flight 11 attendants Betty Ong and Madeline Sweeney both went on for a number of minutes.

Some researchers have noted that the reported contents of some of the phone conversations suggest that the calls were not really from victims on the planes. Two of the more striking examples are the calls attributed to Barbara Olsen and Madeline Sweeney.

* In one of two calls Ted Olsen said he received from his wife on Flight 77, she reportedly asked "What should I tell the pilot?," referring to Chic Burlingame, the captain, who was then supposedly seated in the rear with Barbara. Burlingame was a graduate of Naval Academy and flew F-4s in Vietnam. How could Burlingame have been persuaded to hand over the stick and agree to sit in the back of the plane -- especially when controllers had been broadcasting to pilots that Flight 11 had been hijacked?
* Madeline Sweeney, who called her supervisor from Flight 11, reportedly stated: "I see, buildings, water, ... Oh my God!", immediately before the crash. Why would Sweeney -- a Massachusetts-based flight attendant of 12 years -- speak as though she had never seen the Manhattan skyline before?
911research.wtc7.net...

edit on 30-1-2011 by amy2x because: Add paragraph breaks

edit on 30-1-2011 by amy2x because: Add link

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Even if I accept that mimicry would fool everyone, which I don't, you can't get away from the fact that you must have voice samples before you can do anything.

How could the samples have been obtained ? especially for a passenger like Lauren Grandcolas who was only on UA 93 because she got to the airport earlier than expected and managed to switch from Flight 91 due to leave later ?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by amy2x

You seem to be saying that you cannot even imagine how the calls could have been faked but you are not going to let a little matter like that get in the way of your continuing belief in fakery.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

No, I'm totally open to it. I think its more likely than the FBI voice morphing, although I'm sure thats been done before.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

The calls werent fake but were made under the impression that it was part of the war game hijacking drill/exercises taking place on and around 9/11. Quite possible the calls and records we hear were recorded during the exercise. "Flight 1989" had the same occur to them on 911. They were told they were being hijacked, they landed and were told to make 1 phone call. Can you imagine what those phone calls sounded like? " Hey mom, its shadow, we are being hijacked..."

Investigate the betty ong recording (flight 11 stewardess) and cici lyles. Even that alleged hijackers martyr tapes were proven staged, and scripted. You also had Israeli spies shadowing the hijackers. They were the invisible hand helping them along in the charade making it possible for the attacks to happen while protecting thier soon-to-be patsies.
edit on 30-1-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Or Mark Bingham who arrived at last minute - literally as flight attendents were closing the door

So how do they

A) Know he was on the flight ?

B) Know that his mother was visiting her brother and call there?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
They could have been sent away in another plane, with mossad agents acting as terrorists, and those phone calls could very well be "real" in that sense. But as soon as the phone availability is turned off, everybody in the plane is executed.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by OleMB
They could have been sent away in another plane, with mossad agents acting as terrorists, and those phone calls could very well be "real" in that sense. But as soon as the phone availability is turned off, everybody in the plane is executed.

Go back and look at the time line. This all would have had to happen inside 48 minutes!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by OleMB

I don't know about Mossad being involved. I figure there is a covert organization with unlimited resources and it has members in the forces,government and throughout society. Members are brainwashed in to believing they are somehow saving the human race from destroying itself and are kept happy with tons of money. If they ever have concerns about a members loyalty,that person "commits suicide" or has a fatal "car accident."

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
reply to post by Alfie1

The calls werent fake but were made under the impression that it was part of the war game hijacking drill/exercises taking place on and around 9/11. Quite possible the calls and records we hear were recorded during the exercise. "Flight 1989" had the same occur to them on 911. They were told they were being hijacked, they landed and were told to make 1 phone call. Can you imagine what those phone calls sounded like? " Hey mom, its shadow, we are being hijacked..."

Investigate the betty ong recording (flight 11 stewardess) and cici lyles. Even that alleged hijackers martyr tapes were proven staged, and scripted. You also had Israeli spies shadowing the hijackers. They were the invisible hand helping them along in the charade making it possible for the attacks to happen while protecting thier soon-to-be patsies.
edit on 30-1-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

What exercises were going on during the morning of 9/11 which involved jetliners ?

Are you saying that the passengers of UA 93 were involuntarily included in a drill that put them in fear of their lives. To the extent that Todd Beamer told a GTE phone operator Lisa Henderson that the pilots were on the floor dead or dying ?

I don't understand your reference to Flight 1989. That flight was suspected of being another h-jack on 9/11 but when it safely put down at Cleveland all passengers were cleared and no threat was detected. Perhaps you can give me a source for all the passengers being "told to make 1 phone call " ?

What is your problem with the calls of Cee Cee Lyles ? ( as UA 93 is the subject of this thread )

Your comments about "staged " martyrdom tapes and "Israeli spies" need proof.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Totally staged. I didn't get any calls from Flight 93 and I don't know anybody who did. All I know is there are a bunch of crappy actors on TV pretending to have gotten phone calls.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma
Sandra Bradshaw told her husband this. I'm not sure if CeCe was involved in the boiling water. But, she did say this to her husband:

"We're all back here getting hot water together and getting ready to take over the plane,"

Wait a minute, vipertech said:

Originally posted by vipertech0596

Well, since Cee Cee was in the galley boiling water and
Mr. Felt was in the bathroom.... Would be kinda hard for them to use the seatback phones......

So how was Sandra Bradshaw able to allegedly call her husband from a seatback phone if the galley didn't have any as vipertech suggests?

Using your Playskool phone wouldn't have worked properly anywhere, ATH911. Try looking at what the altitude was when he did connect

Hey dipweed, try to READ what I said:

"I don't even think my cell phone in 2001 could do that from inside a plane's bathroom still on the tarmac!"

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911

So how was Sandra Bradshaw able to allegedly call her husband from a seatback phone if the galley didn't have any as vipertech suggests?

Do some homework. What time did CeeCee make her calls? What time did Sandra make her calls? They were boiling water, not making fudge. The calls they made were from the 32 and 33rd rows. How many rows on that plane? 34. Where is the Galley?

Hey dipweed, try to READ what I said:

While getting schooled... this is what you resort to? Typical.

Dude, I've been called far worse by far better people.

edit on 2-2-2011 by Six Sigma because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by spots
Totally staged. I didn't get any calls from Flight 93 and I don't know anybody who did.

Well, that settles it. If you don't know anybody who got called then it can't have happened.

I suppose if you've never had a call from Russia then Russia probably doesn't exist either.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma

Do some homework. What time did CeeCee make her calls? What time did Sandra make her calls? They were boiling water, not making fudge. The calls they made were from the 32 and 33rd rows. How many rows on that plane? 34. Where is the Galley?

So why did CeeCee have to use her cell then?

While getting schooled... this is what you resort to? Typical.

Are you really that stupid? Let me refresh your short memory:

"Using your Playskool phone..."

If you are going to punch, don't whine when people punch back.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join