It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello all!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Hello Everyone

Like most people on this introduction thread I've been reading threads for quite a while now and decided to 'take the leap' and sign up as an ATS member. The things I've been reading have shocked, informed, educated and generally generated a lot of interest in my humble mind, I look forward to contributing and being part of this community and i hope my opinions can also help others!

I'm from the UK and have had an interest for many many years in the paranormal although after lurking here for so long I've become more interested in many other areas aswell (have barely looked at the paranormal threads due to being so enthralled in other topics!).

Anyways, hope to see you on the boards

Yours
Thequietone

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by thequietone

Hi thequietone, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Hefficide,
ATS member and Moderator.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Cheers!
Welcome to the site. Newbie here as well. There is always SOMETHING going on here.
It can be addictive.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Welcome!

We share the paranormal interest, that is for sure. You will find me in the paranormal and prophecy sections since I am very interested in interdimensional travels, third eye stories and supernormal powers etc.

I cultivate myself in Falun Dafa, based on Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance in daily life, which I find to be the best way of developing our spiritual potential while becoming a truly good person. Perfect health will also come with the continuous practice of body and mind.

I recommend you to read the book Zhuan Falun(a real bestseller in China before the communists banned it) about how to become a truly good person, opening your third eye, develop your inborn(supernormal) powers, supernormal logics etc etc.

The book link is in my signature below.

Wish you good luck!

/Gauss

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by thequietone

Welcome to the site!

If you have any questions then do not be afraid to ask someone, we are all nice enough... most of the time

Seeya in the threads.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Hi thequietone and welcome to ATS.
I think you will find plenty of interest to you here.
Any questions feel free to send a u2u to staff -
that's why we're here.

Tell Hefficide to get some sleep!

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Hello fellow Brit

This place can be addictive and it's hard to stop reading once you start!
If you had any plans for the next few days you might as well cancel them now

top topics

join