It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fluoride-From baby food to beer..and bread, and soda, cereal, tea, oatmeal cookies, cheese...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by iversusvsversusi
reply to post by logicalthinking

Holy #. Im dead serious when I ask this, what is left to eat?

So theyre just pumping fluoride into everything so our teeth are healthy?

Can you say population control what a scam. Why don't they just hand out Fluoride capsules 2nd thought they can not control the population to take capsules but they can put Fluoride in your water and they know you have to drink water. Billions of dollars for the Fluoride chemical industry. ^Y^

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
"They" know the Awakening is about to happen .....and when it does, their positions of power and money will be equalized with everyone else....

and part of the awakening involves the Third Eye ...

Flouride calcifies the Third Eye and blocks its activation

link   

Originally posted by krzyspmac
I think adding fluoride to water is a bad choice but you know that... fluoride naturally exists in most of earth's water right? You cannot escape it.

Naturally occurring calcium fluoride is not the same as sodium fluoride. A byproduct of the fertilizer industry. The US did not start fluoridating water until it was tested in Germany during WWII.

This is disturbing to me. Billions people crapping in the same stuff they drink, it is no wonder they think they need to add something to it.

link   
reply to post by Love thy neighbor

surprising to some I'd say, nicotine works, and I believe thc has been shown too as well.. but quote me not on that please..

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

I'm glad someone made mention of this. The benefits attributed to flouride are misleading since the original studies were conducted using calcium flouride which was found in natrual springs and certain plant life. Sodium flouride is in no relation to its vastly superior counter part.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
One of the funniest things I ever saw in a retail store was infant water with a tag on it saying "Added fluoride"

So fluoride is put in water for tooth care and health.

Infants don't really have teeth, or enough teeth to warrant adding fluoride. Plus they are baby teeth that fall out!

Yet adding fluoride is a good thing? Wow. People actually buy this too.

www.nurserywater.com...

This is old news, most these food providers use tap water to manufacture their product. I didn't need a USDA study to tell me that.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
No malicious intent huh?

The history of forcing fluoride on humans through the fluoridation of drinking water is wrought with lies, greed and deception. Governments that add fluoride to drinking water supplies insist that it is safe, beneficial and necessary, however, scientific evidence shows that fluoride is not safe to ingest and areas that fluoridate their drinking water supplies have higher rates of cavities, cancer, dental fluorosis, osteoporosis and other health problems.

The International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology has classified fluoride as an unapproved dental medicament due to it’s high toxicity and the US National Cancer Institute Toxicological Program has found fluoride to be an "equivocal carcinogen" (Maurer 1990).

"Fluoridation is the greatest case of scientific fraud of this century." - Robert Carlton, Ph.D, former EPA scientist, 1992

Perfectly harmless. Everybody knows that. "Tell a lie loud enough and long enough and people will believe it."
Adolf Hitler

www.informationliberation.com...

edit on 29-1-2011 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
reply to post by iversusvsversusi

Yes, thats exactly right do you not know that your government loves you

Now go get your yearly flu shot in which has last years h1n1 in it.

On a serious note did anyone check out the amount of fluoride in instant tea
, i am drinking coffee from now on

Whats that old song that says; " all we are are rats in a cage"

Instant tea? like tea bags? None that I buy have any fluoride...

Did you mean Smashing Pumpkins?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by nottheonlyone

Instant tea? like tea bags?

I second that. Are we talking about tea-bags for English tea drank hot or powdered tea like Lipton drank cold in places like Texas?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I knew from my own research several years ago about how much Fluoride was being given in the food but I hadn't seen this particular condensed list. This is very disturbing and I wish more people would look at this seriously. This isn't any longer simply rhetoric by the 'crazy conspiracy theorist', it's right there in black and white for everyone to read.

Excellent find!

I second that. Are we talking about tea-bags for English tea drank hot or powdered tea like Lipton drank cold in places like Texas?

If everyone would simply go to the link provided by the threads author, you'll be able to surmise and answer your queries for yourself. Simply scroll down to the last quarter of the page for the listings and descriptions.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints
Why do you think they've been putting Iodine in salt for the last 60 years?
Fluorine replaces iodine in the thyroid and leads to all kinds of fun problems.

They say it is for goiter and to keep children from being retarded -not my term (no kidding. It's on the salt companies websites) but since we had people who were healthy and not retarded before that ....why?

When coal came into wide use and metals began to be processed in factories, large parts of the newly industrialized world began to see a lot of thyroid issues and neurological disorders in babies. This was because industrial processes like steel, nuclear, coal, aluminum, plastics,teflon and so forth all use and/or pollute with fluorine.

The fact that the government actually went along with the insanity of intentionally polluting the enviroment and poisoning people with fluorine (in the form of fluoride) to cover up for the war industry meant these problems would be widespread.

The mask for the symptoms? Extra iodine in the one food everybody needs besides water.... SALT. It helps to counter the flourine accumulation in the thyroid.

How important was it that they add this to salt? So important that the salt industry sold the iodized salt at the same price as non iodized salt due to influence from the rest of the war industry and the government who needed the symptoms of fluorine toxicity to be masked in the entire population..

Yeah,
Fluorine is in everything because it is too expensive to remove from the water that products are cooked in and impossible to remove from the enviroment and food that is used to create the products.

It's not added to most of that stuff. It's contamination....but they don't want you to know that.

edit on 28-1-2011 by badgerprints because: added a line

Thanks for submitting this badgerprint, very thought-provoking, but do you have any link to research made on this fluoride/iodine relation? If it's indeed true, that's very disturbing.

Didn't know wine was so full of it! At least beer is somewhat better...

edit on 29/1/11 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
This should be comforting to everyone:

Possible Symptoms of Fluoride Poisoning Please Note: Having one or more of these symptoms does not necessarily mean you are fluoride poisoned. This page is offered only as a guide, which can help you determine whether fluoride poisoning is a possibility. Only your doctor can diagnose and treat you.*
* Arthritis – stiff, painful joints with or without swelling; painful feet in morning
* Asthma – especially after showering in chlorine-filtered water
* Bony, painful lumps where tendons and ligaments attach to bones. Calcifications of connective tissue on X-ray, especially with pain and reduced range of motion
* Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) – especially if it lifts when you spend time in an unfluoridated city or switch to distilled water for drinking and cooking
* Cold – temperature below normal, feeling cold all the time, feeling cold soon after a hot bath or shower
* Colic in bottle-fed babies or colic developing when breast-fed babies start solids or are weaned * Dental fluorosis (white or brown spots on teeth
* Diabetes – worsening symptoms
* Diabetes insipidus (a kidney ailment) – excessive thirst, increased water consumption that does not relieve thirst, dry throat and irritated eyes, and frequent, dilute urine, especially at night, with normal blood sugar findings
* Eyes – moving black spots (scotoma, or floaters)
* Fatigue, weakness and brain fog after bathing or showering in chlorine-filtered water
* Fibromyalgia (severe muscle weakness and/or pain with extremely sore spots on various bony areas) * Food intolerances that seem to come and go
* Gastrointestinal problems – irritable bowel, nausea, diarrhea without apparent cause, heartburn and upper bowel pain especially after drinking a full glass of water
* Gum disease – irritated or bleeding gums despite good hygiene and diet; gums heal when you use unfluoridated toothpaste
* Heart palpitations and increased heart rate without exertion
* Kidney disease – worsening symptoms, kidney stones
* Skin – hives, blisters, rash on stomach or back within an hour of drinking fluoridated water or after bathing or showering in chlorine-filtered water
* Tea drinking – causes upset stomach, gastric pain, heart palpitations or “the jitters” similar to strong coffee * Teeth – loosening or needing to be extracted despite good hygiene and diet
* Thyroid diseases – underactive (hypothyroid), overactive (hyperthyroid or Graves disease), goiter and nodules

www.slweb.org...

Only your doctor can diagnose you. Right? Check out the next quote.

We believe that many, many people are either fluoride poisoned or fluoride sensitive and simply do not know that they are. They know that they feel sick and may be treated for symptoms with any number of drugs, but neither they nor their doctors have any idea that fluoride is the culprit.

www.slweb.org...

So how is your doctor going to diagnose what he doesn't understand or know about himself?

edit on 29-1-2011 by Klassified because: ETA

Interesting, but I do know people who have many of these symptoms and use well water (not that I'm trying to defend the chemical itself, it should be banned.)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous

If everyone would simply go to the link provided by the threads author, you'll be able to surmise and answer your queries for yourself. Simply scroll down to the last quarter of the page for the listings and descriptions.

I already did, Johnny. I still can't tell if tea-bags are included on the list.

See page 13. Would "brewed" or "instant, powder" be considered tea-bags in the U.S. of A?

[off topic]I miss your presenting style.
[/off topic]
edit on 29/1/2011 by rexusdiablos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984

Basically calm the rhetoric, reducing it in water supplies i can understand because with modern toothpastes it is simply uncalled for to have it circulating in first world water supplies but beyond that you are exaggerating.

Quite the opposite. No rhetoric here and no exaggeration.

I am intentionally giving only the limited and broad strokes. I've not even gotten into US propaganda, the military industrial government, hundreds killed outright and thousands more who died because of working with fluorine during WW2 and the government's involvement in covering it up. The use of humans as unknowing guinea pigs in testing for "Fatal Dosage" as well as the nightmare that private citizens went through because of the long term and intentional falsifications by industry and the government about the effects of fluoride.

Read a nice little book called The Fluoride Deception by Christopher Bryson. It has a history of fluoride use from the late 1800's and quite a staggering amount of documentation to back it up.

Basically, my "exaggeration and rhetoric" hasn't even scratched the surface.

edit on 29-1-2011 by badgerprints because: spelling

Does it also mention in your book that it was in the concentration camps of Nazi Germany that fluoride testing was used on the Jews to see what the effects would be on large groups of people?? Interesting that people became more docile and accommodating. They became "good little workers"...so to say. It was the NAZIs that kept the records on the uses of many of the chemicals being used on Americans today...and the US is just adding to their earlier research.

There was a discussion on the connection of Monsanto and Bayer in the medical fields with the Nazis in WWII and it's out there for everyone to see....research it, and you will notice that the Americans are the new Jews in the field of what we eat, are medicated with, and how our foods are grown. We The People are in a concentration camp without walls, but those walls are closing in...unless we let TPTB know that WE KNOW and do not want to "play" anymore.

There is on the market a toothpaste, actually quite a few without fluoride in them...one of them is TOMS...they taste quite good and do the job. As for water, I drink one that comes from a deep natural spring in Oregon...cost around 7 bucks for a 12 pack. The spring was tested and found to not even contain any nuclear contaminants, or any chemicals known of before the 1800's. Basically, this is some pure water...called EARTH20. Check out their site: Earth20.com

There is an agenda folks...it's been around for more years than most remember...it's part of the "illusion" we are living...and we can make this "illusion" what we want it to be...or let it be what others want it to be...that is your choice, your own free will at work...

edit on 29-1-2011 by Holly N.R.A. because: for content.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
And that is another reason why I only eat ORGANIC and drink well water !!!

Come to think of it I probably got lucky when I was poisoned back in 1996 because I learned all about these poisons....

And I am a POOR person and can still eat and drink good, so no excuse about it being too expensive, that's a cop out....

I am so glad this is all coming out now, I wish the whole world could realize how healthy they could be if they just realize they are what they eat !!!!

Good luck my friends, I hope you can all start to be healthy now !!!

The change you will feel will be about 100% positive...........

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by iversusvsversusi

i've heard that fluoride is a neural suppress'ant. may be thats why it's in all our food and drink. keeping us dumbed down, keeps us good little sheep. bar bar. look in to the effects of fluoride on our brains. stay safe.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Neurolanis

That's why I made sure this little line was left in the quote:

Having one or more of these symptoms does not necessarily mean you are fluoride poisoned.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion
Thanks for submitting this badgerprint, very thought-provoking, but do you have any link to research made on this fluoride/iodine relation? If it's indeed true, that's very disturbing.

I haven't found a lot on it internet wise because most of the real information came from research and cited sources from the book I mentioned earlier. "The Fluoride Deception."

It is extremely thorough. I am in the process of accumulating information from the sources cited at the end of the book including buying some books about key individuals involved.

Like I told the other poster, what I outlined was just the broad strokes and less specific information. The details are even more suprising and disturbing.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Holly N.R.A.

I have an RO water system that gets most of the fluoride out of my tap water. I also use Toms toothpaste.

The book doesn't cover the Nazi use of Fluorine (not sure which compound it was specifically) but I have read that it acts as a supressant/depressant. It also causes long term or permanent neurological damage especially in young children and infants born from exposed mothers that is similar to a chemical lobotomy.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Can someone please explain whats going on here...

Tea, instant, powder, unsweetened 89772
Tea, instant, powder, unsweetened, prepared with tap water 335

Maybe its a typo im not sure, the units dont seem to change or anything, but then suddenly making it with tap water means ya get about 1/250th the amount of fluoride.

Seriously 89772? thats waaay higher that anything else on there,

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join