It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Holographic Universe Theory And Your Predictions/NDE/OOBE's!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Hi All!

I'd like to reference to the following link for the basis of my theory:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So, assuming you've watched this video, and you've understood it, the basic principle is that we are all made up of particles, that are projected into this universe from a central "bank" of information on the horizon of our known universe.

One way that makes understanding this Hologram thing easier, is to not think of the EMH from ST:Voyager and attribute it to this theory, but to realise that using the term Hologram as data/information is projected as protons, and neutrons and atoms...which everything in the universe is created from.

SO...assuming this to be true, what does this say for psychic phenomena?

I think its very clear, if indeed true. I have always had premonitions ect (feel free to check out my posts in the Dreams and predictions forum), and I've always "felt" like the information I obtain, comes from a central, all knowing...something. I thought it was a collective consciousness of the people here on earth, but since looking into this Holographic Universe theory, it fits my idea perfectly.

I've had instances where people have spoken very briefly to me in other languages, such as French or Arabic, and I immediately respond, in English, to their question, not knowing what they just said. Its an immediate reaction on my part, and its like its not coming from my mind, but its so fast and I dont even realise I'm understanding him speaking in another language.

Another example would be....I dont come from a upper or even middle class family. My education was lacluster at best, and I never had parents or family with an education higher than Highschool. However, I find myself using words that I've never heard of before. I dont know what they mean, but I know they fit into the sentance I'm saying. Its something I've come to trust and rely on actually, when in a situation that calls for one of those mystery words. (The larger, less commonly used words...I'm not an idiot
)

SO. What does this have to do with Holographic Universe theory? Well, I think those that have the abilities (which I think we all do at some level) to predict future events, read objects for past events or even see past events, out of body experiences, near death experiences....pretty much ANYTHING "psychic", are tapping into this central bank of information that we are all, technically, connected to at a subatomic level.

When people who have had near death experiences say: "My life flashed before my eyes!" .... maybe it actually did! Their mind or whatever it is that connects us to this library of information, was somehow detached from his current reality, and somehow seeing the entirety of his life, because it is all just information and data thats being projected anyway.

Same for predictions, and remote viewing ... ect. If the theory is correct, and technically all time, past present and future are all interconnected, and existing at the same time, then time becomes irrelevant. Those with the ability are picking up on random pieces of data from the future, present, or past.

Its like having a library at your fingertips! A library that contains all of time, which given the right training, we will hopefully one day be able to control what we see and how we see it.

Take some time to think about this theory. It seems odd, I know. But think about super natural things that have happened in your life. Or psychic events that you've seen...anything. Its so much easier to attribute them all to this theory.

In closing, if this theory is proven true (which, as you know, Fermilab is spending millions on developing the test for this year) psychic and paranormal phenomena would become something SCIENCE could look into proving, instead of completely disproving it immediately, as the popular scientific groups do now.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Good Evening Ryanssuperman

I say so because here in Germany its now nearly 00:15.

Nice introduction - and btw - I think I did join ATS a few days ago because of the ATS thread you quoted.

I hope Im doing allright because this is my first post and Im still trying to figure all out and right now Im connected through a telephone line - so this might not be perfect at all... excuses for that - if so.

**So, assuming you've watched this video, and you've understood it, the basic principle is that we are all made up of particles, that are projected into this universe from a central "bank" of information on the horizon of our known universe.**

Furthermore in that above thread was discussion on a POSSIBLE Computer Simulation...
I understand that your Holographic Universe is something similar - correct?

If so - I have to tell you - that this already was proven.

To my amazement I read some time ago that Professor Nick Bostrom from Century School / Oxford University
pondered a lot about this problem - and he did it quite well ...

**Are You Living In a Computer Simulation?**

www.simulation-argument.com...

He is very much appreciated for that by scientific colleagues - and mental patients as well!
It's quite a good read - and popularly written - meaning not so specific and scientific terms.

The good thing is that after you've read it - you can get re-e-elaxed - nothing matters anymore sooo bad - live is a game - and now you know it
The only thing to be afraid of from then on are BUGS...

The other thing in your thread was about this universal library...

**Well, I think those that have the abilities (which I think we all do at some level) to predict future events, read objects for past events or even see past events, out of body experiences, near death experiences....pretty much ANYTHING "psychic", are tapping into this central bank of information that we are all, technically, connected to at a subatomic level.

When people who have had near death experiences say: "My life flashed before my eyes!" .... maybe it actually did! Their mind or whatever it is that connects us to this library of information, was somehow detached from his current reality, and somehow seeing the entirety of his life, because it is all just information and data thats being projected anyway.

Same for predictions, and remote viewing ... ect. If the theory is correct, and technically all time, past present and future are all interconnected, and existing at the same time, then time becomes irrelevant. Those with the ability are picking up on random pieces of data from the future, present, or past.**

This should be the AKASHA CHRONICLES - a well known spiritual compound for that kind of knowledge you mention and used by mediums allover the world since endless time.

But the people I knew personally who claimed to have access to that sacred precinct got lost in the registry after some visits.
Or sometimes they were fooled by some spirits who exchanged the books on the shelves - so to say.

In my personal experience - 25 years of service in the Field - about 1000 Regressions for example with maybe 300 people and much other stuff - I would say that is nothing to play with...

It looks easy - like playing with a Quija Board - but you dont know what you get before youve got it - and then it might be that you dont like it.
But unfortunately - after youve opened the box - there will be NO optional refund...

...that can get nasty.

**Take some time to think about this theory. It seems odd, I know. But think about super natural things that have happened in your life. Or psychic events that you've seen...anything. Its so much easier to attribute them all to this theory.**

Its not odd ONE bit at all - but it might be not so funny as it looks once you really IN.

I hope I could contribute something useful to your thougts - and NOW Im really curious how posting works...

So many colorful buttons - wish me luck...
...and all the best for you - F&S!

C

edit on 28/1/11 by IIIIX because: Didnt change anything after all - to many buttons - to small display - better luck next time!

join