It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'll tell you what you should be worried about.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Iraq? I'll tell you what you should be worried about.

CHINA

That's right, China.

According to Chinese agriculture experts, the food supply and land of China can only support up to 1.6 billion people. China now has approximately 1.31 billion people. Once China reaches 1.6 billion, China will blow up. That means it will invade The United States, Russia, India, Germany, and France. Don't expect them to lose the war easily. They are fighting for their own survival.

China will invade your country.

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Uh, Hello asshole, ever heard of logistics?

China couldn't defeat Britain in a war, much less the U.S.A., they have neither the oil nor the food to support any type of sustained operation, and I dare then to load up junkers to sail overseas!

LOL, some people post ignorant rants

[Edited on 20-3-2003 by Shining Wizard]

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 07:42 AM
link   
yeh agree with shining wizard on this one, im sure the rest of the world is gunna sit back and let it happen, china might have the biggest foot army but.. against the rest of the world I don't not think so. Before they went for those countries which are so far away as much as i dont like saying it they would most probably go for Australia, I mean if they did it quick enough it might be possible but unlikely, anyone ever read the Tomorrow Series? by John Marsden, interesting. By the time allied troops and war ships/planes arrived it could be too late but hopefully the rest of the world wouldnt let this happen.

[Edited on 20-03-2003 by Lakini]

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Breathe easy, China can't mobilize thier Army, nor feed them or give them enough clothes or weapons much less ammo. Austrailia has always been an ally to the free world and will continue to be in the future.

As I have said in previous posts, the free world would jump at the chance to soundly defeat China once and for all. Right or not, that is the nature of life, survival of the fittest, and the oppurtunity to "reduce" Chinese population has been looked at by every nation on the planet.

[Edited on 20-3-2003 by Shining Wizard]

new topics

top topics

join