It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO 2011 The BEST UFO Evidence EVER captured on video January 2011

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
It just looks like a break in the clouds. I think it is reaching really hard to claim that "the object" in a UFO. If you look at the entire video, wasting precious minutes of your life, you'll see as they start passing through the clouds there are other breaks which look similar, but is easier to see the ground.

I wish one of these videos actually delivers a solid, clear and vivid view of an unknown object.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Could anyone tell more about light reflection of the object?
Supposed same amount of light is in the clouds? Sorry if the question is dumb

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I'm not so sure about the hole in the cloud theory. I thought that was the case at first before I set the vid to go on 1080p HD. Once I did that I could clearly make out a dome like shape with a ball on the top. However, HD is not a miracle magic technology that allows a clear view of everything, especially something that appeared so briefly. Zoom is also not a magical tool, as it distorts the quality of the image each time its enlarged. Such enlargement, even of an HD video causes even more "misrepresentation" of the object.

All I can safely say is that I saw an object in the 1080p HD version of the video without zoom an or image enlargement. THe object could have been a multitude of things that do not find its origins in "extra terrestrial, pandimensional, and or temporally displaced" crafts.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
At first I was totally un-impressed with the footage.

I thought for sure it was just a gap in the clouds...

However the HD freeze frame clearly shows characteristics that you would never see in a "gap in the clouds".

There is clearly some kind of "dot" at the top of the object. Not only that, but there is a symmetrical circular line that gives the object the same appearance as the classic "bell-shaped" UFOs that seem to be popular in older black and white UFO footage.

Great footage, S+F

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by zilebeliveunknown
Could anyone tell more about light reflection of the object?

If there were light reflecting of an "object," we'd expect that reflection to be at a brighter level than the clouds, which it is not.

Unaltered GIF animation of the cloud-break here.

Originally posted by Monts
There is clearly some kind of "dot" at the top of the object.

There's also plenty of items on the ground that appear to be dots from that altitude (in the footage prior to entering the clouds). Or -- it could be a small wisp of cloud as the "dot" doesn't remain distinct for the entire opening in the clouds.
edit on 28-1-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I can't see it being just a hole in the clouds, because you have 4 parts that keep their shape from appearance to being covered by the clouds again :

The top part in the middle almost completely remains in the same place, (in one or two frames it seems to be distorted, maybe by cloud passing over/mixing with it.) something that would've probably moved/dissipated if it was random cloud, then you have the three areas below it, which seem to keep the same angle of light source, stability and curves until it starts to leave sight again. I'd still go with CGI if anything, and the first impression was that it just looked too neat to fit in when I saw it clearly. If it's random clouds though it's a crazy fluke to have brought those shapes, and also made it look like there's a light source that's being reflected in several parts.

Zorgon's 3rd capture really brings out the middle line clearly too :

Originally posted by zorgon
Capture #3

edit on 28-1-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

It could just be a break in the clouds but no, it does not. When you look at the still frame it does look like a ufo. Also, this object is without a doubt solid and a complete sphere with geometrical dimensions. Very interisting.

Thanks Zorgon. S&F.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hitoshura
The top part in the middle almost completely remains in the same place,

Actually, it doesn't.

The animation below is stabilized relative to the "dot." You can see it's position relative to the break in the clouds change.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by Hitoshura
The top part in the middle almost completely remains in the same place,

Actually, it doesn't.

The animation below is stabilized relative to the "dot." You can see it's position relative to the break in the clouds change.

Sorry, not sure how you mean those frames are stabilized relative to it, they seem to make it harder to focus on it moving like it does in your slower one, but yeah I can see it move around more. The strange thing is when you look at your slower animation it seems to move with the other 3 parts I was mentioning. I'm still open to it being a break in the clouds, but it's such a freakish way for it to happen.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Thx, but how do you explain the level of reflected light, of an "object" in these conditions, (where the amount of light is the same from any angle) on mat surfaces?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Also : is there any way you could alter the shades in the gif you made so that it appears like this?

Just thought it'd be interesting to see how that solid looking line appears when you can see it better.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Maybe it is a craft of the ancient gods ruling Peru.

I would reccomend you the movie "The forbidden themes of the history:
Peru and Bolivia long before the Incas." Here is the link to the torrents:

www.fast-torrent.ru...

There those guys from the alternative history group are simpply prooving something.
It maybe has subtitles in English because it is downloaded from many English language
speaking countries.

edit on 28-1-2011 by realitydiscovered because: (no reason given)

P.S. Sorry the English translation of the site doesnt work and I posted the original link.
edit on 28-1-2011 by realitydiscovered because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Hitoshura

The image has inverted colors, which is very deceptive, and not worth additional analysis.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Ok, just one question, if anyone can confirm, or is it me?
Is there some noise interference at about 3:28, just when object or break cloud start to appears?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
reply to post by Hitoshura

The image has inverted colors, which is very deceptive, and not worth additional analysis.

Yeah, realised it was inverted but am that tired at the moment I couldn't even think of the word to describe what I meant. No probs anyway, I guess inverting it could make it more confusing in cases.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by zorgon

Reckon I've seen this one before...but not in HD, still loading I'll try to find the other thread.

Here it is, was HD too:
Close Encounter over the Nazca lines in Peru (video) HD 1080P filmd 1 jan 2011

PS. It's a gap in the cloud.

edit on 28/1/11 by Chadwickus because: Zorgon made Armap do it

Please contribute to the existing thread.

Closed.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join