It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Red Light over So. Cal???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Earlier today around 6:30pm PST in Los Angeles, me and a friend of mine came across a mysterious Red light in the sky, and were wondering if any other people happened to look South East direction if from Los Angeles area or seen it from anywhere else in Orange County, or San Diego County. I was thinking that it was probably a flare, but it was to high in the sky. If anyone else can confirm it much appreciated.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

There have been several reports of fireballs over the U.S lately, any chance it could have been one of them??

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
What was that red flash across the sky?
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
www.theeastsiderla.com...

edit on 28-1-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
You know honestly it looked like it was spiraling in the air, and was coming toward a North West direction then it faded dim and we followed it down until it disappeared from our horizontal field of view, but it was definitely bright enough to notice.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
you know my first object in the sky that I seen, was actually just the way you described that just a glowing red hovering ball, I was six years old we live in Escondido at the time and we were on the outskirts of town, towards Big Bear, and my mom still tells this story today, it happened back in 86, well we were all out side looking at it, me, my mom, her friend and her friends mother, we ended up getting in the car and leaving, and it almost speared as though the object was following us when we go to the store we got out of the car and stared at it again for a moment, then out of nowhereit sorta dropped slightly then vanished, this around dusk, still visible no headlights on yet or streetlights, i just thought that it was stranged that it happens to be in so cal, your story, and a very similar description, well, just thought I'd share that

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Red Light Phenomena

^^Reason why this article caught my attention because the time frame. Around 6:30 PST, around 7:30 MST...Did we see the same light or was this a different sighting?

top topics

join