It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Disclosure Delay Tactic (US Gov)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Hi,

I was just thinking, why would the government avoid full disclosure at a time when 50% of americans already believe in ET existance and UFO's?

Also in trying to think of what REASONS they may have, the only reason that would satisfy any private citizen would be that these "Aliens" are a true and hostile threat to our wellbeing...

However, I doubt that beings with such advanced technology would need do anything less than litterally flip a switch, and take over this planet.

We have already learned from many reports that these visitors have the abilities to DISARM nuclear warheads and render our technology basically null and useless.

This leads me to believe that these aliens are NOT hostile in nature, because if they were, they could have already had their way with us and this planet a long long time ago.

Understanding this, lets get back to the reason that the government continues to delay Full Disclosure...

1) The need to continue to capitalize on Oil and Fuel
2) Lose the ability to control situations (whatever they may be) by masking them with "Terror Threats" and "Acts of war" (ie: funding "blackops")
3) Overall Controll of the population

Here is the main thing that bothers me:

The government will deny full disclosure most probably FOREVER and only leak information which would lead UFOlogists and followers of the phenomenon to believe that these aliens are HOSTILE. Thus furthering their "Top Secret" agenda, and giving themselves a scapegoat as to why they have been keeping these Universal Secrets from the population for over 50 years.

I truely hope that the other governments of the world including the UN put a serious vice on the United States and force them into disclosing ALL information pertaining to UFO's and Extra Terrestrials.

For all these other governments know, there never was ET's and these UFO's are simply new age craft designed by our government to spread mass confusion, and to keep their ever-growing grip on the world and its inhabitants.

Although I am very patriotic in a sense, I am deeply saddened by the role our government has played in the coverup of this most important revealation...

Please post clear comments, and (or) links to websites with additional information.

-Grey

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
The US has always been under some kind of threat since WWII. Up until the mid 80's it was the Soviets, Cold War, Cuba, Communism etc. From then on it has been Iraq, Iran, North Korea, Lybia, and other rouge states or terrorist groups.

Although those Majestic documents may not be true, they state that one of the major reasons for not disclosing the UFO subject to the public, and this would be the case even if those documents were forged, is the fact that once the enemy happens to know you have superior technologies, they may attempt to aquire it from you and perhaps use it against you.

In the state of the current world, perhaps it really is a good thing that the US government has never disclosed any of its information about the UFO subject.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
How long are we going to allow the government (not that we have a choice) to milk the cow of "its for our own good" or "in the interests of national security'?

Lets say the government DID disclose the fact that we have been in contact with EBE's and also Reverse-Engineered some of their technology to create Anti-Gravity Saucers...

1) No governments would oppose such a technology, and in fact if any governments DID oppose the US Government they wouldnt be making a smart decision considering the technology that the US Government (then confirmed) has at their disposal...

2) When and IF full disclosure took place the last thing on the minds of governments on this planet should be a call to arms or a war or fight over technology... I would suppose that the shocking news would put a new perspective on life here on earth and how we should unify ourselves under one federation of the planet earth

Comments?
-Grey

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Hi Grey,

When Linda Moulton Howe was invited to an Air Force Base in New Mexico, she was told that they didn't like her documentary on cattle mutilations to mention extraterrestrials because they did not want the general public to associate cattle mutilations with aliens. Why? Because that is exactly what is happening.

>

True. They have advanced EMP technology that can knock out our computer systems relatively easily. On the other hand, occasionally you hear about a Zetan craft being damaged and/or shot down.

Warships Shot Down A UFO During Desert Storm

They have a plethora of energy projection weapons and cloaking device technology, but have no shielding capability.

>

It doesn't necessarily mean they are not hostile, only that they prefer harvesting to destruction. To use us as much as they can, much like you use livestock on a farm. Why destroy the farm when you can have access to the animals for various purposes?

The aliens are self-serving and they wish to continue to harvest us, not destroy us. But I don't put it past them to nuke us (again -- as they most likely did around fourteen thousand years ago) if they ever feel they are losing control over this system.

Evidence Of Ancient Atomic Warfare

In my estimation, there are three reasons why the government won't come clean about their knowledge of UFOs and aliens:

1. Doing so would lessen their control over the general population and cause a societal breakdown and the end of all religious institutions. These are the conclusions of The Brookings Report in the 1960s.

2. There is a certain degree of collusion between covert facets of the government and the Zetan-Greys -- in exchange for technology. This is evidenced by abductee reports of seeing uniformed US soldiers helping the Greys in underground installations.

3. The government wishes to keep the new technology and information in general that they are getting from the Zetan-aliens as secret as possible. The more secrecy, the greater the degree of control over the information and the more power for those who control it.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
all i have to say is this: stop thinking it is only the u.s. i'm sick and tired of people saying the u.s. is big and bad and THEY will never tell us.what you think only the u.s. has had alien encounters? doubtful. if there is an actual consipracy to deny the existence of aliens then it is global. i don't care what you have to say about any conspiracy, but once you start blaming the u.s. solely for all the global problems then i have to step in.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Where do I state that the US is soley responsible for all the global probems?

The United States is commonly accepted by most people here as the only remaining superpower.

However, you have a point in that UFO and alien encounters occur all over the world.

A number of European countries are much more open with their information about UFOs and aliens than the US, e.g., the Belgium government.

As an ally of the US, the UK appears to be just as secretive in their awareness on this subject.

When I start coming across cases about abductees being taken to underground installations that house Terran soldiers other than those representative of the US, then I'll change my stance on this.

I'm just stating it like I find it, not how I want it to be. If the emperor has no clothes, than that's what I'll espouse until I see evidence to the contrary.

I remember coming across the idea that the Zetans prefer the US to other countries because it contains a cross representation of various peoples. That combined with the general technological edge are probably the reasons why they chose to pursue a casual alliance with covert facets of the US government as opposed to those in other countries.

[edit on 12-7-2004 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Ok I'll say this again like I've done in other posts:

The reason the US doesn't reveal anything is because even if they admit to knowing about the aliens...then what? Now the world wants proof of the alien's motives and no one can prove that. So if the aliens aren't going to reveal themselves then what good does it do for the US or the UN to say they exist.

Say the US or UN admits it: Now you have an even bigger problem. You've got a world that distrusts the aliens, can't fight the aliens, the aliens won't give up their technology, and anything the aliens say is based only on the alien's word and unprovable. People will feel scared and probably feel like the more powerful aliens could or are controling people or governments around the world. The level of distrust in the world would be everywhere. Plus our egos would face a psychological earthquake in knowing that some "superior" beings can do what they want and we can't stop them: We would all feel like maybe we are just pets or lab rats.

I don't think people have thought this out enough when they demand disclosure. The aliens can show up anytime they want and end this game yet they prefer the shadows: they're the ones that have the "truth" when people say "the truth is out there". The US isn't "out there", the aliens are.

[edit on 7-12-2004 by Boogie]

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   
The UN and the US admitting to the existence of aliens is only part of it. There is evidence of governmental collusion with extraterrestrials stemming back to 1954.

Eisenhower's Meeting With Extraterrestrials

The alien's motives would be obvious if full disclosure showed them using many of us as laboratory animals -- as many abductees report.

Full disclosure would likely expose the government to have been selling out the general population for technology over a period of decades. Its power base would be severely threatened. Since the ever-present goal of government is to have power and get more of it, then there is not sufficient motivation for the government at large to ever come clean about what it is doing and what it knows.

It would be a much simpler matter if there were no abductee testimonial evidence and former government employee statements to the effect that our own government is in collusion with the Zetan-Greys.

Unfortunately, the situation is much more convoluted than the "lets just admit publicly that aliens exist" issue.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I'll put this in more generic way. This could apply to any government, military, or individual.

If you had come across, by whatever means, a technology that could be used to construct a weapon of total annihilation, would you want this information to be made public? I sure as hell wouldn't.

As you get deeper into disclosure and learn about the people who are trying to get the US government to disclose top-secret information they _may_ have on extra-terrestrial craft, such as Dr. Greer, you find that these people are not interested in the disclosure of known existence of ET and ET craft, but the disclosure of technologies that may have resulted from it. These people don't need any convincing as to the existence of ETs.

This all assumes that the US government had actually recovered extra-terrestrial craft at one point or another. It may not have happened in the US or anywhere else. However, it's not absurd to believe in something that only has a small amount of evidence.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Think about it for a second. You've watched signs, you've watched star wars, star trek, etc... you have read all the information on this website.

You believe you are ready to interact with alien life and witness a change in history.

Are you really ready? seriously, are you?

Even if 50% of the population 'believes' they are ready, they are very far from it. You won't be able to handle or understand alien interaction with humans should it be revealed to exist.

Why you ask? because it will change the world as we know it.

we are NOT ready. plain and simple.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Porky

You're probably right. I guess what builds the aggitation and makes us un-easy is the fact that most of us (here on these boards, and ufologists in general) are ready, but the general public that waxes their cars on sundays and watches football while drinking budweiser complaining about overtime and pay, they are probably not ready.

Not to say that I dont drink budweiser hehe. Not to be sterotypical but you get the idea.
I do feel though that the sooner the government acknolwedges some portion of what the UFO element IS, the sooner the general public will be closer to being able to seriously deal with the whole truth.

It would be nice if the government released a diclosure that said, yes there are ET's, but they are not a huge concern as they are constantly traveling around the universe and there are millions of planets like our own which they visit, etc etc.

I mean I guess there's no way to really admit it without telling the whole truth, or again making lies... but what if there was some way to let the general public know that ET's exist, without making the whole can of beans spill and causing everyone in their slippers reading newspapers drinking coffee to # their pants?

Thanks for the comments
-Grey

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
...They have advanced EMP technology that can knock out our computer systems relatively easily. On the other hand, occasionally you hear about a Zetan craft being damaged and/or shot down.

Warships Shot Down A UFO During Desert Storm

And a story is just what it is...refrain from posting up a link as if it was some form of reference.

And why did you add the term "Zetan" into that? The original "story" doesn't include it?

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Unfortunately, the situation is much more convoluted than the "lets just admit publicly that aliens exist" issue.

Thank you Paul.

I read Steven Greer's Disclosure book (a great book despite Greer's name being on it) and he just kind of side steps this issue by saying no one has had any aggressive dealings with the aliens from the accounts in the book so why worry...Yikes! He hasn't thought this out either!

I don't know how the aliens revealing themselves helps us. Perhaps the hybrids are the answer as ambassadors through which we will learn an alien culture...but who knows?

I do know that disclosure will never happen officialy...there's no way to assure humanity that the aliens are trustworthy unless the aliens step forward also. The ball is in the alien's court, are they gonna play (ever)?

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 07:02 AM
link   
You really need to read more before coming out with statements like that.

Most Ufologists agree that the aliens that visit this world and abduct many of us stem from the Zeta 2 Reticuli System; hence the term, "Zetan." This is corroborated by a number of sources, including former governmental insiders like Bob Lazar and (Ret.) US Army Sgt. Clifford Stone who claim that high level government briefings relay the information that the aliens stem from Reticulum 4.

The link I provided was a valid one in that it points to the idea that the Zetan spacecraft do not have shielding capability.

[edit on 13-7-2004 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boogie

Thank you Paul.

I read Steven Greer's Disclosure book (a great book despite Greer's name being on it) and he just kind of side steps this issue by saying no one has had any aggressive dealings with the aliens from the accounts in the book so why worry...Yikes! He hasn't thought this out either!

I don't know how the aliens revealing themselves helps us. Perhaps the hybrids are the answer as ambassadors through which we will learn an alien culture...but who knows?

I do know that disclosure will never happen officialy...there's no way to assure humanity that the aliens are trustworthy unless the aliens step forward also. The ball is in the alien's court, are they gonna play (ever)?

Hi Boogie,

You're welcome.

Dr. Steven Greer's disclosure project is a noble effort but his stance that the aliens are not hostile or self-serving is indeed off the mark. I think that he thinks it is easier to influence full disclosure if the aliens are depicted as benevolent.

However, if full disclosure did occur, it would become obvious that the aliens are not benign at all and use many of us as laboratory animals.

>

The problem with that is that the Hybrids are being raised and acclimated to the Zetan agenda which I doubt is one of open diplomatic relations with us!

>

I agree; it will never happen.

The government will never voluntarily and openly acknowledge Zetan-aliens because it is not in their own self-interest to do so.

A more likely scenario is that a group of private citizens will eventually develop the technology for interstellar flight of one kind or another, distant colonies will form, alien awareness will become more accessible here, and the government will be forced to acknowledge their existence. But not without a great deal of upheaval in the process from a civil uprising.

[edit on 13-7-2004 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I think some countries would be in the loop/club as others would be left out in regard to the UFO topic. I think the best proof might come from a country not in the club that gets good footage or someother type of proof and then they could release it to the public like mexico did but much better evidence to make the others come forward with what they know or just to make them look bad.

Ofcourse if another country gets good evidence that is not in the club that evidence just might be the ticket for them to get in as long as they play along with the others

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Oh yea I would think the US, Russia,Uk,China any real strong military would be in the loop because combined they would put up the best defense in a worse case senerio. Countries left out would be those with a weak military that would not offer anything to the rest of the club. Thats what I would do atleast

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   
If they do reveal it, they should EASE us into it, not a full confession to the public about EVERYTHING.

First, acknowledge UFO's (such as in military aircraft spotting them, etc..)
second, tell us there is a possibility that life exists on other planets and could be visiting earth.

never tell us about government interaction (i.e trade of technology, abductions).

tell us about roswell, and thats it.

I think the thing that disturbs me the most is the government interaction and agreements with aliens. That would cause panic.

All I want to hear is them acknowledge they exist, and acknowledge roswell or some other significant event (possibly show us pictures).

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Well lets just put it this way many people have a hard time denying ignorance. And thats over fifty percent. Read my signature. Once the truth catches up people will go nuts. Civil war may break out. Other nations could launch pre-emtive missle strikes in fear. Some societyies and goverments would implode. Area 51 would be over run by panicing idiots. Even though Area 51 probably doesn't have aliens anymore most people don't use there heads. Yeah human civilization would implode upon its self and then explode. Abducties or people who claim to have been abducted would be lynched. Scary huh.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I wrote the following post in another similiar thread and thought it was pertanent to this one as well...the post below is what, IMO, would be necessary to have a valid "Full Disclosure"...

I think there are 2 basic ways that the evidence of ET Life would be exposed. First would be for a massive, unplaneed by humans, debut during a massive gathering of people (like the olympics, or world series, or superbowl) that would be recorded with thousands of videos and cameras, and seen by 10's of thousands of people simultaneously at the event and 10's of millions live at home watching it on tv. I think that that would be one of the only ways to solidify thier existence on a global scale. Second would be for a currently active, governmental, High Ranking Public Official (such as a senator, governor, president, or prime minister, etc...) to hold a press conference where he or she would make the decloration (unkown to anyone else of the intentions of the press conference other than himself) that there is et life, we have evidence of it in our gov't facilites, and he would then have to give the specific locations of the facilities and the contents of the evidence. This of course would still be just his word against the world, but it would spawn an investigation by the media and general public that would be unprecedented. There would be no way to hold back the flood gates of inquisitive people who would be willing to die to get the evidence that has been revealed out to the public.

Now, to address some other posts about the readiness of the general public. I consider myself just a regular Joe, working a normal job, living a normal life. With that said, I feel I represent much of the general public. I have sensed for some time now a growing desire accross the US and the world for a massive and sudden change in the way life as we know it exist. I can't think of a better way to make this change that the "full Disclosure" to happen. I think that in general, "the people" are ready more than you know. But, that's my opinion as the Ambassador to the Average Joe.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join