It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HELP - Need someone to enhance a night time UFO video clip please :D

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I'm looking for someone who can enhance a night video clip I just took of strange spiralling lights in the sky, as I've tried playing with brightness and contrast and I still can't make them visible
the lights are about half way up the clip, not far above the mountain in the distance, around the middle to right as best I can tell
Thank you ever so much to anyone who tries!

Clip - MOV, 32.47MB, 26 seconds - www.sendspace.com...

Right..the story... my brother phoned me on my way home about 10:40GMT saying he'd pulled up in his car and was watching these weird lights in the sky over the mountain near us, I was walking home anyway so I looked over and saw a circle of lights in the clouds, the clouds weren't that thick, but I never had a view of the clear sky where it was so don't know if was behind or in the clouds, it was literally like a circle of light that was segmented into about 12-15 equal(ish) parts spiralling and morphing almost organically, but maintaining a kind of circular shape, it looked at least 2 miles in diameter when it was at it's smallest growing to maybe 4 miles in diameter when at largest, and it was moving across the sky from back and forth continuously across about 3 miles. I went home and it was still there, so I got my binoculars and camera, looked through the binoculars and it was just more zoomed in spiralling lights, but even though there wasn't much more visual detail they looked really big, so I tried filming it with my Kodak ZD710 (it's all I got lol) and got this 26 seconds of footage, but I forgot you can't zoom when filming, so I stopped it, zoomed, the lights were moving across the sky and I couldn't get a good focus, and then they kind of faded when I was trying to film zoomed in so caught nothing zoomed. The sighting lasted approximately 20 minutes.

I think I can kind of see the lights a little when i'm watching the clip, but I don't know how to enhance it properly, so I can't make them visible, so if someone can then it will be much appreciated, and then i'll make a proper thread on it, so please reply with any attempts, thank you

Take care all,

Peace and Love ..v,

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Taking a look right now.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Watched it 4 times... can't see anything. Sorry!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Pittsburgh

It's hard to make out, I can see something moving but not much. Could just be you're imagination here.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Try what I consider the most basic, Open it with windows movie maker and mess around with the effect and see if it helps any. I would consider adding the increase brightness effects several times and maybe sharpening the video again and again until you get a desired effect.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I was really hoping to be able to flesh something out of your video but unfortunately as hard as I tried I couldn't find what I was looking for.

I believe you saw something, but I don't think your device let in enough light. :\

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by VirtualParadise

It looks like the lights are on the mountain, if the brighter area is the sky.

The best I could do with that video can (I hop) be seen and downloaded here.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Thanks. It appears the aliens have morphed into two young Indian boys and one has medical aspirations and the other a propensity to chew on clothing. Also the Windows based computer is in need of a MS service pack update.

download2.esnips.com...

Seriously I couldn't get your link to work so I just poked around on that site.

edit on 27-1-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-1-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I tried enhancing the video but there was nothing to really see except a few blobs of light on what appears to be a distant road. Sorry.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Thanks for the attempts guys, I had a feeling it was too dark but I appreciate the attempts
The static bright lights you can see in the clip are houses up the mountain, but it was going on not far above the mountain in the clouds, I'd never seen anything like these lights though, they covered a huge area, and the whole group of lights were linked moving back and forth between the same 2 spots, but the different patterns and spirals it was making in the sky were beautiful!

Thanks again guys! I know it's definitely on the vid as I was looking between the camera screen and the sky to make sure I was pointing in the right direction, so it's a shame my camera sucks for video... I need a new one! I see enough ufo's lol!

Take care,

Peace & Love ..v,

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

That site works in mysterious ways, it's not the first time it doesn't work for other people.

I hope this one will work, although a little slow.

top topics

join