It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flashing red light?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by elepaul

Welcome to ATS

This is quite an old thread so you probably won't get too many answers here, but if you introduce yourself in the Introductions Forum and let us know a little about yourself, why you joined or what you'd like to get out of the site etc, or find a forum on the board you're interested in and contribute to that. You can get 20 posts pretty quickly and then post your own thread on your experience in The Gray Area or somewhere similar to see what the other members make of it.

I hope you have a long and happy stay on ATS, and find what you're looking for. If you need a hand with anything, feel free to ask.

Also in answer to your question, I live in the north of the UK and I haven't seen anything in the past year or so. But I'm a bit further up than Yorkshire, so I'm probably not the best person to answer, really.

Hakuna Matata!

edit on 17/11/2011 by Ayana because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I am resurrecting this thread because I witnessed something like this on 14 June, around 1 AM
This was the night we had that bad storm; power was out so I had a clear view of the night sky. I was sitting outside with a friend and we were looking at the constellations, and this pair of orange red pulsing lights appeared in the NE quadrant of the sky, and traveled along in a decent pace til I couldnt see them anymore. They moved in a diagonal path to the SW. They stayed directly parallel to each other, It was as if they were attached, They stayed in perfect formation. I noticed no other lights other then the pulsing red/orange light.
Can any of our AF personnel tell me if this was military aircraft? I live in Albemarle NC, I'd like to know if I saw military aircraft or something else

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by elepaul

At about 12am tonight, I think I saw the same sort of thing. It was a little distance away and was moving very fast. Only the two red lights, one pulsating and it was making the sound of a jet, with a loud sort of rattling.
Also, Victoria Australia.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Alien craft are said to either be of two different kinds of lights - a bright brilliant white light that may appear hard to look at, or a series of green, blue, red, and white lights moving around the craft.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

edit on 11/15/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join