It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Atlantis Anomaly” Causes Shutdown Of US Army Weapons Base

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
______beforeitsnews/story/380/108/Atlantis_Anomaly_Causes_Shutdown_Of_US_Army_Weapons_Base.html

Russian Space Forces (VKS) report circulating in the Kremlin today says that one of their Kosmos-2469 satellites currently in orbit over North America has detected a gamma ray burst of “unprecedented proportions” emanating from the United States Army’s main weapons base Dugway Proving Ground located in their State of Utah.

Very interesting indeed.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
______beforeitsnews/story/380/108/Atlantis_Anomaly_Causes_Shutdown_Of_US_Army_Weapons_Base.html

Russian Space Forces (VKS) report circulating in the Kremlin today says that one of their Kosmos-2469 satellites currently in orbit over North America has detected a gamma ray burst of “unprecedented proportions” emanating from the United States Army’s main weapons base Dugway Proving Ground located in their State of Utah.

Very interesting indeed.

no, its sorcha fail - "report circulating the kremlin today"= hoax. it always starts with that line. please be informed.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I gave you an S&F but then i looked closer:

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

you should go to this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

you've been suckered my friend

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
well my first and best guest is..something nuclear!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by phishybongwaters

Well thank you for that tidbit of info. We learn something new everyday. Will keep that in mind for future reference. Thanks again and sorry for posting worthless info.

top topics

join