It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ground Penetrating Radar Results at Roslin Chapel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
What is hidded underneath Roslin Chapel in Scotland. Some say it could be the Holy Grail or the Ark of the Covenant. This article discusses the use of the radar and what is has possibly revealed....

The most unusual feature of the building is that the ground floor is an exact replica of the floor plan of Herod’s Temple in ancient Jerusalem. It was at this location in Jerusalem that the Templars excavated searching for lost religious items. Legendary tales talk about the Templars discovering numerous ancient holy relics including the Holy Grail and the Ark of the Covenant underneath Herod’s Temple.

scienceray.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by chimaybliss

The weird thing is, I had a dream a while back and long story short I had a piece of technology such as radar that allowed me to see exactly what was under certain places, only the outline of them. The main one I remember was stonehenge. I saw under it in a type of "xray" vision, two shapes I can't remember on either side of a pyramid directly below Stonhenge. Weird dream, always wondered what it meant. Goes with the story though.

Can't wait to see what we find later on in time with more advanced technology.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Interesting stuff, to be sure! Frustrating, that people aren't allowed to excavate, but of course, in some cases, that would destroy the overlying structure, which would be all bad. Now, if something really important was there, I would be looking for another way to get to it. If, of course, this were the Ark of the Covenant, no one is going to be allowed to dig,

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by chimaybliss
What is hidded underneath Roslin Chapel in Scotland. Some say it could be the Holy Grail or the Ark of the Covenant. This article discusses the use of the radar and what is has possibly revealed....

The most unusual feature of the building is that the ground floor is an exact replica of the floor plan of Herod’s Temple in ancient Jerusalem. It was at this location in Jerusalem that the Templars excavated searching for lost religious items. Legendary tales talk about the Templars discovering numerous ancient holy relics including the Holy Grail and the Ark of the Covenant underneath Herod’s Temple.

scienceray.com...

These types of threads were the original and pre-existing reason I ever, and continue to come back to ATS.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Dear Chimaybliss,
Thank you for this, I had never heard of this chapel. I just read the article and was a bit wow'd I must admit.

I wonder why the Scottish government has put a stop to all activities there. If a crypt has been determined with items inside it, then get in there Indiana! =)

S&F

Regards,
T

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by torqpoc

so you didn't see 'the divinci code"?

top topics

join