It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey UFO UPDATE Dr Roger Leir speaks about ET FOOTAGE

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Bob Lazar has a posse.

At a certain point when the disc was energized, a form of writing appeared on the right side of the archway directly in front of the seats. The remainder of the metallic archway face became transparent, exposing the exterior view from that angle.

Note the seating pattern in the illustration above. The black area would indicate the area outside the disc which became transparent to the occupants of the seats. The blue sidebar would remain and a light horizontal bar would scroll up or down the lines of text, illuminating the pattern as illustrated. Take special note to the alternating slant of every other line. The writing were forms like these with “eyes” or subcircles within the circles and ellipses. It was not explained to Lazar how this interface was actuated, except for seeing technicians switching it on from a hole in the floor of the center level main deck ... a hole where one of the gravity amplifier heads was cut out.

If you watch the video those big headed bastards are looking to your left from your perspective most of the time. Meaning their looking to their right
edit on 27-1-2011 by Beavis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

There are no aliens sitting atop some alien spaceship, you've been fooled by image manipulation and crappy night time footage.

It's almost as ridiculous as Ronald Nussbeck's Penetrating Photograph Process.

Can you get a screen grab of the footage and produce what is shown in the photo, with no manipulation?

Zooming and cropping is fine.

edit on 27/1/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

Where is the data that proves it is manipulated footage? Rather then just saying it is manipulated can we actually prove this? Im trying to be as fair and skeptical as i can be. But I have not seen anything to back up the claim of a Yacht/manipulation still. This is not what one would expect from critical thinkers. It is along the lines of ..

I decided it is a HOAX therefore it is a HOAX

fin

Opinion is one thing but Proof and fact finding is another...

I want proof is that too much to ask? I still don't know what it is so im not going to claim what it is or what i would like it to be. People keep running around in circles here, this deserves more then an open shut case based on ones opinion. Lets examine other possibilities too. Even the possibility that is is a space ship with little green men in it to be just. That is what UFOLOGY is about no? If it is a Yacht/Manipulated footage I would be more then happy to join you in expose it. Until then i request the Data.
edit on 27-1-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Where is the data that proves it is manipulated footage? Rather then just saying it is manipulated can we actually prove this? Im trying to be as fair and skeptical as i can be.

Being fair and skeptical would mean doing analysis on the original footage and guess what, it hasn't been released!

So, the "image analysis" that shows these aliens has been done on a low quality, compressed flash video from youtube.

You know as well as I do, that's not how it's supposed to be done by a professional, is it?

No, that's what charlatans and liars do.

Which is why Sirius UFO haven't released the original footage and that's why their analysis took only a few hours to declare the footage real.

If you need further evidence that that case has been tarred beyond belief, have a look at the link zorgon provided, Jaime Maussan has had his dirty little hands all over this too.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Maussan may sooner or later stick his nose in to a legitimate case thus ruin it with his legacy of hoaxing. Yes he is a problem. With that said because he involves himself somewhere along the line with this case does not mean he orchestrated the hoax. He may have some influence and misguide the witness ect.

Because You know like i do UFOlogy is teeming with charlatans that would love to jump all over a story be it false or true. It could very well be a hoax and it probably is, but I have not seen enough to merit that like i said all along.

I have not seen enough to convince me it is real either gives it has yet to be released in it's entirety and more independent investigation is done. It has yet to prove peer review and involve professionals. Im undecided, if it is the real deal and we overlook all the angles on this and refuse to delve further then that would be a huge disservice to the mission.

Until i see proof either way real or hoax I remain undecided.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Nah, Ray is dead.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AllIsOne

Who is Ray? How did he die?

Maybe that object is a Manta Ray shaped balloon? Tethered down with Christmas lights & action figures in the bow? That makes more sense then a Boat. It does to me look like it is a large scale model in a dark room. But in some of the footage you can see the moon, unless that is artificial light. Maybe if someone could recreate this we may have a better idea and please no Fact or Faked crew please

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I can say with 100% certainty that the video was shot inside a room (if this is the original audio). While everybody concentrated on the visuals I analyzed the audio. Due to early reflections it is apparent, especially at 0:30, that the video was shot inside a rather small space.

If you'd like to learn more about early reflections:

www.tonmeister.ca...

Do they claim that the video was shot inside a room through a window? If it was shot "outside" then it's a fake ...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DomCheetham
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9da349fb276b.png[/atsimg]

Its definitely the Predator.

I resemble that remark.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

I've seen enough to prove that the aliens looking out of the craft is bunk, at least until the original footage is released, which is doubtful, Huge alarm bells go off when people don't disclose all of the information.

It tells me they're either lying and/or sitting on it and letting supposition rake in the cash for them.

Stan Romanek comes to mind...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I just do not see--and never have--what is so compelling and convincing to this footage's supporters. Personally, and admittedly this is the first time I've paid attention to anything about this footage in months, I think the yacht theory totally holds water. I mean, I don't see the OP presenting any new footage that nullifies the so-called "yacht theory." I do not necessarily think UFOs are all misconceptions or hoaxes, but I honestly think this one is.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TSSCI
-Dr Roger Leir just happen to be there

Well I have a problem with the 'film' by Dr Lier..

seems everyone missed what it says on Youtube..

Original footage by Yalcin Yalmin
Alien analysis by Mario Valdes
Presented by Zan Ferris and Dr. Roger Leir
Edited by Mike Gleeson

Filmed at the Ventura County UFO Festival
November 28th, 2010 at the Four Points Sheraton
Ventura, California

www.youtube.com...

So the FOOTAGE is by Yalcin Yalmin and this video was filmed in California...

Funny how yawl missed that

edit on 28-1-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beavis
reply to post by zorgon

Those big headed bastards. Always showing up at night, over water. I mean why dont they show up right over my house, at night while i'm watching the tube ??
edit on 26-1-2011 by Beavis because: I''M ON A BOAT
Because if they did do exactly what you just asked, my friend, you wouldnt have seen them!!! lol!

in bold, is the explanation why...lmao!

edit on 28-1-2011 by ahmonrarh because: typo

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
the footage where you can see the curved lights is from the tv towers on Kinaliada island near Istanbul. The question is , if they filmed a genuine ufo, why would they need to film kinaliada island tv towers to add to the footage. And to think that the ufo returns after 2 years and is located at the same angle and lighting is preposterous. What prohibited to call for more witnesses, emergency services etc? there is no way this is not a hoax. And in future I think there should be a law of heavy punishment for hoaxers, so they think twice before posting cheap videos for the gullibles.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Yeah it doesn't add up.

The 2009 footage looks just like Yalcin's previous two years of footage of the object...

Yet it's claimed Lier was behind the camera:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/617910b0f13c.png[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Common elements among these videos:

- Lack of perspective.
- Lack of reference point(s).
- Dark backgrounds.
- Close-up (but very grainy) video shots.
- Lots of shake in camera.

Very dubious. Anyway, if I had to put my hard-earned money on this one, it would be on... Yacht.

Some more "stuff" here:

www.alcione.org...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by FPB214

Well not the fact that people "can't wrap their heads around it" it's the fact that educated scientific people know just how ridiculously enormous the galaxy is, and the amounts of technology and fuel that would be required to make Alien visitors a possibility...

My idea is that if Aliens do exist close enough to us that they can come to the planet we inhabit, they MUST be local... They would have to be existing somewhere in our Solar System, some place we can't detect...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brainiac
reply to post by FPB214

Well not the fact that people "can't wrap their heads around it" it's the fact that educated scientific people know just how ridiculously enormous the galaxy is, and the amounts of technology and fuel that would be required to make Alien visitors a possibility...

My idea is that if Aliens do exist close enough to us that they can come to the planet we inhabit, they MUST be local... They would have to be existing somewhere in our Solar System, some place we can't detect...

They might not even use fuel! It could be some type of teleporting method they use to jump huge distances. They could be from absolutely anywhere if they exist. What if some of them are so advanced as beings that they use their minds to move the ships and it's mostly mental projection that infuses their craft? We have no idea.

Clearly that sounds ridiculous, but if we ever meet Aliens I'm pretty certain that a lot will be seeming ridiculous pretty fast, until we can even begin to grasp what they're like.
edit on 28-1-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hitoshura
Sorry from here, just think it's good to have a sense of humour every so often with this type of stuff, or most of us would start going slightly insane.

Yes, humour is the healthy part about this, that shows the healthy side of our mentality. Studying alien space craft in an obsessed manner and KNOWING they're real is not healthy, if I'm honest. At the end, we're supposed to be doing this for our "entertainment", out of interest, keeping an open mind and wondering if some of the material presented is real. When it becomes over serious is when a step too far is being taken.
edit on 28-1-2011 by Jonas86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hitoshura

Originally posted by hawaii50th
If there was real E.T.'s out there, they would have zapped everybodies asses out of existence already. To them this whole human race would be nothing more to them than a bunch of simpletons.

Why do so many people think this? It's almost as if the idea of Aliens that help other races for the sake of helping them is an idea as bizarre as the Aliens themselves.

Come on now think about it, if they could travel light years to get to this planet, what would they come here for? It could only be one of three reasons, to either help us to progress to a better level of existence, or to come and take over, or to rape the planet of all it's resources mineral and or the physical animal, or human.
But that's not the case at all, because they are not who everyone thinks they are.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by sensairich
reply to post by hawaii50th

just a thought; do we need to make ourselves known to ants or any other creature on this planet, we are as bizzare to the earths creatures as aliens are to us, do they have to, or feel the need to make themselves known to us, we could mean nothing at all to them, like ants are to us
:

lol: Yes your partially right, we mean nothing to them, the whole idea is for a higher purpose, much higher than most humans can comprehend sorry to say.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join