It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Ron Paul: Iraq Was Made Into An Enemy In Order To "Redesign The Middle East"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

"Once it becomes acceptable to equate truth with treason we can no longer call ourselves a free society" - Ron Paul

True words if i've ever heard them!

You may disagree with the thread title and that's fine but I think a strong point is being made here
It would only make sense that a perpetual war actually has a long term goal, so if it's not this then... what is it?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Isn't it funny how there is not a peep of this from the MSM. Think of the massive loss of life this has caused.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Unless another media source picks up on it, it will go unheard of.

Besides no normal people ever watch C-SPAN.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Good speech by Dr.Paul he exposes the origins our involvement in the ME since the early 90's.It's never gonna get much exposure since it would throw some more doubt in the public's mind about just what our military is up to over there.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike dangerously
Good speech by Dr.Paul he exposes the origins our involvement in the ME since the early 90's.It's never gonna get much exposure since it would throw some more doubt in the public's mind about just what our military is up to over there.

It may come 2012..
Lets hope Ron Paul runs..
Imagine the "Change you can believe in" ??????

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Policy makers in the last 10 years referred to the GMEI. Varying called the Greater Middle East Reform Initiative. REad more here :Greater Middle East Initiative. get this www.relooney.info...

BAsically this is political speech for the decades long economic reformation of the Middle East, the two-edged sword of WEsternization/Globalization. From a business graduate perspective this is what happens when you are reorganization a large scale Fortune 500 or merging one or more concerns into a newly devised corporate body. The purpose is to throw off the old way and bring the Middle EAst kicking and screaming into the 21st century.

So now there are tons of global partners in on this corporate reorg from every possible direction. It stands to reason, in business terms,after the bombs take out the critical infrastructure - someone has to rebuild that infrastructure. That 'someone' ,in this case, are the globalist bank fraudsters, the military industrial complex and Dick Cheney.

new topics

top topics

join