It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I cant take it no more,its to loud.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
WHAT IN GODS GREEN EARTH IS GOING ON?
This frequencies that’s in the air is so high and on point ,it doesn’t make since I swear. I got people reading thoughts around me , my ‘HD AQUA EXTRA DIAMOND CLARITY DREAMS’ have come back after 2 years, I had 2 de-ja-vus >something that hasn’t happened since the early 90s ,the dreams I am having are coming true within day and weeks instead of years.
In all seriousness ,for those that understand.

Do you all think that this particular frequencies…is man made?
Its not normal to us certain individuals that have understanding on this subject, its so loud ,you can actually see it.

maybe the gate way opened ,who knows.
I never really listened to stuff like this,but for the first time in my life on this subject,this lady really answered alot of my questions.
edit on 26-1-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-1-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Stop Yelling At Us!!!!!!!!!

The use of All Caps - ALL MEMBERS READ PLEASE

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Have you been tested for "Tinnitus" ?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Not only that but it is considered rude by even the oldest non written interwebs etiquette.

Of course AOL users are the known exception.

ETA: ontopic. Wasn't impressed with the video provided. Could the OP provide us with their interpretation please.

edit on 26-1-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

thanks jared,i changed it just for you.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandalphthegrey

en.wikipedia.org...

I hear the sonar from bats flying past me amongst other sounds ,i dont think tinnitus is for me.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
If it gets too loud, I recommend listening to this while relaxing:

genesgreenbook.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Friend, if your biggest complaint is loud constant noises, i must say congratulations

Thats not so bad

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Hate to break it to you, but everyone can hear the sonar bats make; it's not like infrared where you can't see it

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

can you talk to dolphins

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Tell me about it! Every night recently i seem to be reading books in my dreams on odd subjects like the end of times!
Then seeing images of reactions to events and the reasons why things are happening,
Yet i cant make sense of anything at all, Im a stable enough guy and tend not to let these things bother me.
But freaky dreams are a paddling pool I dont want to paddle in

P.s: Can you tell me next weeks lottery numbers?

edit on 26/1/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I will start by saying, for the sake of discussion, that I will assume that you are telling your truth. If you are not then it does not matter. If you are then the first thing to do is talk to someone you trust so that you can have support. If you are accurately predicting things then you should be able to state what you see coming before it happens and then your ability to predict can be outside verified for your benefit.

Throughout history people have had spiritual experiences, it has nothing to do with vibrations, aliens or dates on a calendar. Spiritual experiences, prophetic if you prefer, occur because one is ready to work through the experience. Read up on American Indians and their spiritual experiences and how they dealt with them. Do not accept a guru, teacher, guide or any other fools to lead you, its your experience, you determine what meaning you will take from it.

When I was eight years old I used to have similar experiences. One that was particularly disturbing was when I knew Robert Kennedy was going to die, I was only eight. I told my family and they asked how I knew, I couldn't explain it, still can't; but, I knew. That night he was shot and killed in Los Angeles, the same town I lived in. When my mother told me the next day what had happened I was amazed and she told me not to tell anyone. I decided to never have such experiences again and really haven't.

There is a spiritual world out there and we should not play with it, it is not a joke. I meet more and more people who want to tell me about their spiritual awakening and not one is comfortable with it. I highly recommend you not look for answers from the internet it can only mislead. If you are becoming aware of things, just let it happen and document it in advance for your own use. Create an anonymous blog and document these thoughts as they occur.

In quantum physics there is a thing known as the "spooky effect". In fact someone has a thread here about entanglement. What quantum physics has discovered is that particles can be separated by vast spaces and still mimic each other at the exact same time. Well, our bodies and minds are made up of particles too. ESP is nothing more than an awareness of these connections, it spooky because the possibilities are disturbing.

I don't know why so many people are "waking up" at the same time and I don't care. The real issue is how people deal with it and that should be in a calm, considered and discussed manner. If this is all in your mind then discussing it with friends will help you to see that and understand it for what it is. If it is real then same answer. Be well.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Dude, if you can see the "frequency" then just follow it to whatever is emitting it. Then hit it with a hammer. Problem solved.
And if your dreams are HD are they 1080p or just 720p?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaiju

Im in tears

Good man/lass Kaiju youve made my day

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I havent had a deja vu, since well, yesterday. Deja vu happens to me all the time, which is why I pass it off as a annoying repetance. The bad thing with dejavu is actually doing the thing you saw in the the deja vu. Kind of hard to understand. Like the epiphany you get when you realize it is a deja vu. I think you do have tinnitus man. Try sitting in a room with the doors and windows closed shut and see if you hear the low tone.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Originally posted by gandalphthegrey

en.wikipedia.org...

I hear the sonar from bats flying past me amongst other sounds ,i dont think tinnitus is for me.

You mean the squeaks. The sonar is the receptive capabilities that bats have which are used to process distance data from where they are to all points of objects around them, perception.

PS

Here I promised myself I would not interfere with your thread scenes anymore littering them with logical corrections.

Sorry, Lil Dude. This will be it. Me promise
edit on 26-1-2011 by LilDudeissocool because: spelling

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

could you describe the sound it makes? is it coming from the outside or inside your head? i have been hearing a lot of buzzing/frequency sounds for months now..and the sound it makes varies from time to time. yes it can get really loud. not sure what it is about tho.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion

I will start by saying, for the sake of discussion, that I will assume that you are telling your truth. If you are not then it does not matter. If you are then the first thing to do is talk to someone you trust so that you can have support. If you are accurately predicting things then you should be able to state what you see coming before it happens and then your ability to predict can be outside verified for your benefit.

Throughout history people have had spiritual experiences, it has nothing to do with vibrations, aliens or dates on a calendar. Spiritual experiences, prophetic if you prefer, occur because one is ready to work through the experience. Read up on American Indians and their spiritual experiences and how they dealt with them. Do not accept a guru, teacher, guide or any other fools to lead you, its your experience, you determine what meaning you will take from it.

When I was eight years old I used to have similar experiences. One that was particularly disturbing was when I knew Robert Kennedy was going to die, I was only eight. I told my family and they asked how I knew, I couldn't explain it, still can't; but, I knew. That night he was shot and killed in Los Angeles, the same town I lived in. When my mother told me the next day what had happened I was amazed and she told me not to tell anyone. I decided to never have such experiences again and really haven't.

There is a spiritual world out there and we should not play with it, it is not a joke. I meet more and more people who want to tell me about their spiritual awakening and not one is comfortable with it. I highly recommend you not look for answers from the internet it can only mislead. If you are becoming aware of things, just let it happen and document it in advance for your own use. Create an anonymous blog and document these thoughts as they occur.

In quantum physics there is a thing known as the "spooky effect". In fact someone has a thread here about entanglement. What quantum physics has discovered is that particles can be separated by vast spaces and still mimic each other at the exact same time. Well, our bodies and minds are made up of particles too. ESP is nothing more than an awareness of these connections, it spooky because the possibilities are disturbing.

I don't know why so many people are "waking up" at the same time and I don't care. The real issue is how people deal with it and that should be in a calm, considered and discussed manner. If this is all in your mind then discussing it with friends will help you to see that and understand it for what it is. If it is real then same answer. Be well.

I already know about the frequency ,energies ,and things that even scientist don’t understand, but allot of humans don’t, that’s the only reason i put that video up, for them, not me.
This sound is not normal, in fact, the frequencies is so high, that the humans brain waves are carrying out the natural disasters that are occurring as we speak at this moment. Your planet is in trouble, and it starts with this particular frequencies that’s in the air.

The gate way has been opened, and now its about to happen.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaiju
Dude, if you can see the "frequency" then just follow it to whatever is emitting it. Then hit it with a hammer. Problem solved.
And if your dreams are HD are they 1080p or just 720p?

2040p

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson

Tell me about it! Every night recently i seem to be reading books in my dreams on odd subjects like the end of times!
Then seeing images of reactions to events and the reasons why things are happening,
Yet i cant make sense of anything at all, Im a stable enough guy and tend not to let these things bother me.
But freaky dreams are a paddling pool I dont want to paddle in

P.s: Can you tell me next weeks lottery numbers?

edit on 26/1/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

The lottery will be a gun combination, what ever that means,thats what they told me to tell you?

top topics

join